Prerish || Small Moments that went missing somewhere Ch - 8 upated

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys!!! I have working on this for a while and I thought I will update it here. These is not a short story but just small moments that could have been there to show the progress in the relationship of Prerish but we never got them. There is no need for conclusion or an ending these are just small moments. Hope you all like it.

Swiss Trip

This scene is in continuation to the scene after Anurag sets fire to their room, Mr bajaj finds them and then Anupam and Nivedita take them away.

Part 1

After Anurag leaves with Nivedita and Anupam prerna is not able to handle herself and she feels disgusted with everything. She feels suffocated remembering everything that he said and realises that she is done. She is done with everything and she will go and tell Anurag everything. She runs towards him and sees him sitting in a car but in the madness doesn't realise what she was doing and starts running on the road. Just then a truck came from nowhere from the front and her whole body froze and she didn't know what to do when someone grabbed her and pulled her away from the truck.

"Pagal hain aap. dekhai nahin deta hain aapko. Kuch ho jata aapko"Mr Bajaj holding her by his arms and shaking her.

"Haath mat lagaye mujhe. Don't you dare touch me. Main main jakar sab kuch bata dungi use main nahin reh sakti uske bina. Main nahin reh sakti. Apne apne dekhi na uski halat dekhi na apne woh mar jayega. Woh mar jayega.” Prerna 

“Yeh aapke chehre pe nishan kaisa hain. Haan?” Mr bajaj. But Prerna hides it and moves away freeing herself.

“Aapse matlab” Prerna

“Did he? Did Mr Basu? “ Mr bajaj

“AAPSE MATLAB?” Prerna

“Haan hain matlab. You are Mrs Prerna Rishab Bajaj and nobody gets to hit my wife.” Mr bajaj

“Duniya ke liye otherwise main sirf Anurag ki hoon aapka koi haq nahin hain” Prerna

“Are you serious Mrs bajaj?” Mr bajaj

“Yeh mere aur Anurag ke beech ki baat hain. Main dekh lungi. Usne usne jaan muchke nahin kiya. Woh gusse main tha, frustrated hain woh dukhi hain” Prerna

“And that justifies doing this.” Mr Bajaj

“Maybe not but but woh move on nahin kar pa raha hain bas isiliye. Please jane dijiye mujhe woh woh nahin bardaasht kar payega. I beg of you. Kis baat se dar rahin hain ki apka plan fail ho jayega ki agar use pata chala to aap kuch nahin kar payenge. Aap haar jayenge” Prerna. Mr Bajaj had had enough so he let go of her. 

“Jaiye jaiya na jakar bataiye use ki sach kya hai. Main bhi dekho ki kya kar lenge aapke Mr Basu. Waise bhi right now you are making me doubt and regret my own decision of marrying you. Kya hua dariye mat kuch nahin karunga Mr Basu ko don't worry you are free. Go. GO” Mr bajaj. Prerna was surprised but still ran towards the path where Anurag had gone. 

It was night time and still Prerna had not returned.  He was relaxing having his scotch when the door to his room suddenly opened and Prerna came in. 

“How was the reunion? Soulful and happy? Should I get the Papers ready? Should I have all your stuff packed. Mr Basu nahin aaye aapke saath. No?” Mr bajaj. Prerna looked away.

“I have ordered dinner. Have something and order something else if you don't want it. “Mr bajaj

“No thank you mujhe bhuk nahi hain” Prerna

“Aise halat main you should eat properly.” Mr bajaj. Prerna was frustrated with this so-called facade of caring for her and so she went and sat in front of him. She very nicely took the glass from his hands. Mr Bajaj was surprised.

“My dearest dearest husband aww kitna chinta hain meri aapko. Then even I should care about you.” and threw the glass on the floor. “Oops sorry!!!” acting scared. “Yeh bhi aap ki sehat ke liye acha nahi hain. Remember.” and stood up angry throwing the chair “Yeh ache banne ka natak band kijiye” and threw everything that was there on the table. “Yeh sab kisi aur ke samne kijiyega. Mere samne nahi. Aap Ka asli chehra dekha hai maine. So don't even try this nonsense with me. Woh us waqt shubh because of the … and now this caring about my pregnancy. Don’t just don’t try to make this more than what it is, a business deal and that too a very profitable business deal for you.” Prerna.

“Really” Mr bajaj

“Really” Prerna

“Point taken” Mr Bajaj. Prerna left from there and after sometime he heard Prerna coming out of the washroom and closing the room to the inner door and the sound of lock being double checked and he just smiled. In the wee hours of the night Prerna was tossing and turning in her bed as she was hungry and she was also not feeling well. She thought Mr bajaj must be asleep so maybe she can find something to eat in the fridge. She carefully got up and went towards the small kitchenette in their room. She took out some cookies and milk from a cabinet and was about to leave when she looked at the balcony and it looked beautiful so she went towards it to get some fresh air. She sat on the chair and was thinking about the day how she had heard Nivedita and Anupam talking that it is better Anurag stays away from Prerna if he wants to move on and wiped her tears. Suddenly she heard Mr bajaj. He was coming out of the room and he went and sat on the dining table. 

“Kya chahiye aapko. Aap jo bolegi main le aunga. OK”  Mr Bajaj. From her position it seemed like a video call and Mr Bajaj was looking at the IPAD. He was also making some hand movements.

Mr bajaj ended the call and then he suddenly turned around to find Prerna standing in front of him. Scared that she was caught, the food got caught in her mouth and she started coughing. Mr bajaj went to get a bottle of water and forwarded it to her. She took a sip and relaxed. 

“woh woh main!!!” Prerna. Mr Bajaj saw a packet of cookies in her hand. 

“Microwave main khana hain heat it, otherwise go ahead and order. 24 7 service is one of the perks of the room and it is cold outside, go to your room else you will get sick.” Mr bajaj said and walked away. 

"Shubh to aap badi badi baatein kar rahin the. Aap Mrs Rishab Bajaj hain and all to phir yeh sab kya hain. Kaise Dogle insaan hain aap. khud loyalty ki baatein karte hain mujhe kehte hain ki all I demand is loyalty aur yeh sab." prerna and Mr Bajaj stopped mid way 

"Good night Mrs Bajaj" Mr Bajaj and then went towards the other room. Prerna, sat on the couch thinking.

“Jis Mr bajaj ko har cheez ka pata chala jata hain jo har choti se choti cheez notice karte hain unhe pata nahin chala ki main unke piche khadi hoon. Aisa kaun tha jisse woh baat kar rahin the. Par mujhe kya jo karna hain kare. Bas yeh Anurag se Basu Badi se dur rahin  mujhe aur kuch nahin chahiye. Kuch bhi nahin.” Prerna

Part 2 - Business meeting at lake

Prerna was running away from Anurag when she suddenly bumped into Mr bajaj.

“Mrs Bajaj are you ok?” Mr Bajaj

“Haan” Prerna. Both of them went to the boat and sat inside it. Anurag came right behind them and it was the longest ride of their life. Once they were out they were about to sit in the car when Mr Bajaj said. 

“Mujhe thoda kaam hain aap hotel chale jayega aur agar aap aur kahi jana chahti hain to ” Mr Bajaj. 

"Main aa sakti hoon aapke saath. Please" prerna realising that the minute she was alone Anurag would start with his questions.

"Fine"Mr Bajaj 

They all sat in the car and went towards a small alley where some shops were lined up. They got down from the car and Mr Bajaj started walking and Prerna came right after him. 

"Mrs Bajaj if you are not comfortable with what Mr Basu is doing then I can handle it" Mr Bajaj

"Aise koi baat nahin hain. Aapko fikar karne ki zaroorat nahin hain. Main handle kar lungi.” Prerna

“Dekh raha hain. Is liye aap har paanch minute main mod ke dekh rahin hain koi aapke peeche to nahin hain” Mr bajaj

“Agar Anurag yahan hota mujhe pata chal jata. Main bas agar waha rehti then they will have questions and I don't have answers. Please use kuch mat kijiyega. Please" Prerna

"Mujhe apne promises nibhane ki aadat hai, Mrs Bajaj. Khair I have some work and I cannot take you with me. It will take an hour or so. Aas paas bahut sari shop hain piche garden hain. Why don't I meet you at that restaurant in an hour. Is that ok?" Mr Bajaj

"Ya sure." Prerna.

Prerna went around looking for some time to kill when she suddenly saw a children's shop and it had the most beautiful clothes and toys for little ones. Prerna couldn't help but go in. She went around and touched everything and for the first time after many days she smiled. 

"Bas yahi bacha hai mere paas tumhara Anurag. Aur ise main zindagi ki har khushi dungi.” Prerna. She picked up a small dress for a little baby girl and a baby boy and smiled to herself. She also picked up another item and went to the counter to buy it when she realised that she hadn't bought the cards. 

"Mam how will you pay?"  Manager. Prerna realised the mishap and was about to leave when she heard a voice.

“Card” Mr. Bajaj was standing behind her.

“Its okay mujhe nahin chahiye.” Prerna. Mr Bajaj gave his card to make the payment. Unknowingly prerna picked up the packet not realising that she had picked someone else’s. 

"Ah the great honeymoon couple shopping."Nivedita. Prerna got surprised to see them there along with Anupam and Anurag.

"Please guys let's just go from here.." Anupam

"Are kyun main bhi to dekhu ki the great Mr Bajaj ne apni sweet wife ke liye kaun se hire moti kharide hain. Isliye kithina tumne shaadi" Nivedita.

"Nivi di please"prerna trying to hide the package. 

"Nahin dekhna hain mujhe" Nivedita. Literally taking the package and taking out what was there. Prerna was scared and tried to stop her again and again as she didn't want them to ask questions about baby clothes. But as soon as Nivi took out the clothes they were shocked. Out came a beautiful lingerie in red hot color and a gown to go with it. Prerna just didn't know what to do and how this happened. 

"I think you have found your answer." Mr Bajaj came out of the shop after having paid the bill. 

"You know what you are disgusting Prerna you really are. Enjoy your honeymoon." Nivedita. Throwing the clothes at Prerna face. Anupam pulled her and Anurag and took them away from there. As soon as they were gone a lady came from inside and said that she had taken her package instead of their. They exchange their package and they both leave from there. Prerna sad started walking in the opposite direction and went straight towards a bench near the park a short distance away.

"Mrs bajaj car yahan hain kaha ja rahin hain aap" Mr Bajaj

"Mrs Bajaj" and she sat on the bench and broke down crying. Mr Bajaj didn't say anything, didn't do anything, just sat down on the opposite side of the bench and waited till she was done crying. He kept the package between them. After sometime Prerna took out the clothes and caressed them.

"These are really nice but aapke hone wale bache ke liye kaafi bade hain."Mr Bajaj. Prerna looked at him questioningly. She opened the dress completely and tried to look at it fully and decide if he was saying right. 

"Size you should have taken a size small." Mr.bajaj. Prerna gave a faint smile.

"Aaj pehli baar apne bache ke liye kuch kiya hain. Pata nahi beta hoga ya beti so. Woh aayeegi to kya karungi pata nahin achi maa ban bhi paongi ya nahin." Prerna. Then she checked the package again. 

"Kya dhund rahin hain” prerna

"Apne sab kuch jo maine liye tha uske liye pay kiya" Prerna. Mr. Bajaj nodded. After searching a while she found a small beautiful hairband like a tiara. 

"Yeh kis ke liye hain" Mr Bajaj

"Are ek bachi mili thi mujhe kuch din pehle mall main. Maine use bachahya tha girne tabse. Jab Ronit ne mujhe kidnap kiya tha to usne drawing bana ke bataya tha gaadi ka naam and sab. Bahut Smart bachi thi. kai bar mili hoon usse. Mano koi rishta hain hamara" prerna

"Really?" Mr bajaj

"Lekin Bhijwaongi kaise. Address ya kuch hai nahi mere pass" Prerna

“Aapne pucha nahin usse jab mili thi aapse ki uska naam kya hain and all” Mr Bajaj

"Humlog bas aise hi suddenly milte hain. Mil jayegi aise hi achanak se ek din.Bahut pyaari bachi hain. Uske upar bahut acha lagega" prerna. Mr Bajaj looked at her surprised that how come she had bought exactly what Kukki wanted him to buy last night. 

“You know this is not good for you all this tension crying.” Mr bajaj

"Jabse yeh news mili hain aur dekha hi kya hain maine. Aadat pad chuki hain ab" prerna 

"Aadat us cheez ki dalni chahiye jo hamare better ke lye hoon not that give us more sadness" Mr Bajaj

"Jiski wajah se meri yeh halat hai Woh mujhse keh raha hain ki mujhe apni halat aise nahin rakhni chahiye." Prerna. Mr Bajaj shook his head giving up. 

“Driver is waiting for us agar aapka khatam ho gaya hoon to chale.” Mr bajaj and saying this he just left from there.

Loved the scenes. Kash serial mein bhi aisa hota but never mind at least got to read them all thanks to u. 

Hope so you will continue 

😊😊😊

very nice.  i did hope we got more moments than we actually did but...eh what can we do.  would be nice to read your versions. 

Eeeeee this is such a refreshing take. I could literally imagine swiss track infront of me. Anything is better than what was shown but this, I really wished... But dil chota kyun kare itne sari kahaniyan jo hai, jo ap leke ane wali hai 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago

Awww....

This was so beautiful. Loved both of them. I wish we could get something like this to watch in the show as well. I mean the creatives could do so much to explore the couple. There were absolutely no moments like these where Rishabh cares for the baby or they talk about Kukki.

Anyways.....I loved reading this.

Hope to see you soon with some more moments of them.

Originally posted by ARAZRP

Loved the scenes. Kash serial mein bhi aisa hota but never mind at least got to read them all thanks to u. 

Hope so you will continue 

😊😊😊

Thanks for reading.

Yes there could have been such beautiful moments to show their progress in relationship. I am just trying to include such moments.

Originally posted by oa2019

very nice.  i did hope we got more moments than we actually did but...eh what can we do.  would be nice to read your versions. 

Thanks for reading

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Eeeeee this is such a refreshing take. I could literally imagine swiss track infront of me. Anything is better than what was shown but this, I really wished... But dil chota kyun kare itne sari kahaniyan jo hai, jo ap leke ane wali hai 

Thanks for reading. Swiss track has so much potential but we got nothing. Hope you will like the coming chapters as well.

Originally posted by yogakshema

Awww....

This was so beautiful. Loved both of them. I wish we could get something like this to watch in the show as well. I mean the creatives could do so much to explore the couple. There were absolutely no moments like these where Rishabh cares for the baby or they talk about Kukki.

Anyways.....I loved reading this.

Hope to see you soon with some more moments of them.

Thanks so much. Exactly the one reason why Prerna and Mr bajaj were together was because of Kukki and even prerna's child was a major factor but they were completely sidelined. This was one track through which they could have been bonded beautifully.

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

Thanks for reading. Swiss track has so much potential but we got nothing. Hope you will like the coming chapters as well.

jaldi jaldi