Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

Aşk 101 on Netflix is good, it has Kubi, Ipek, Alina Boz, Mert Y, Pinar Deniz 😍 and Kaan. I enjoyed it, it was fun.

Athiye 🤪🤪 The girl was drinking and Haberin Yok Olüyorum was playing 🤪 it was too much for me 🤪 

I also wanted him in a complete anti hero role. Maybe he plays with Pinar or Neslihan next? I like these 2 actors very good. I'm know I'm not lucky enough for him and Damla to play in the same show as a couple again 🤪

We are like "çukur'da kacis yok". They are filming the documentary tomorrow. I watched A's interview. I wonder who will be on the documentary.  All actors? Only the men? Just a selected few... Erkan has completely moved on, he doesn't even post throwback, and some have new projects... I didn't want the documentary... watch them praise the shitty finale 🤪

I still haven't watch any summer dizis except Ada Masali. It's kind of good but not good enough for me to watch live and I don't know if the story is gripping enough for me to continue watching.

Haven't completed or tried the others.

I found the show that would again make me wait for Mondays eagerly: Kalp Yarasi. My favorite actor Gokhan is in it. Although I don't like both the females (one is Ece from Feriha), the story is interesting. Loving it till now. Hopefully, they don't spoil it later and it continues.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have only watched Ask Laftan Alnamaz

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I found the show that would again make me wait for Mondays eagerly: Kalp Yarasi. My favorite actor Gokhan is in it. Although I don't like both the females (one is Ece from Feriha), the story is interesting. Loving it till now. Hopefully, they don't spoil it later and it continues.

I watched Baş Belasi. It's really good, I found it the best among the summer dizis though I didn't watch Kalp Yarasi. 

Ipek the female lead played by Irem is fantastic. I loved her as soon as she was introduced and I rarely like Fls of dizis because they are very typical. 

roni_berna thumbnail

I watched Baş Belasi. It's really good, I found it the best among the summer dizis though I didn't watch Kalp Yarasi. 

Ipek the female lead played by Irem is fantastic. I loved her as soon as she was introduced and I rarely like Fls of dizis because they are very typical. 

I want to try out Bas Belasi. Busy right now with Seref Meselesi and watched Cunning Single Lady (Korean version of Ask Mantik Intikam) which was pretty good.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Here!! Find fellow Turkish Drama lovers 🤗

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Here!! Find fellow Turkish Drama lovers 🤗

Thank you thank you so much Neha 😆❤️

music_girl thumbnail

Are you following the off screen drama? Damn, it's more interesting than the final episodes of the pit, everyday new plot twist.

Didn't think I'd tagged you again

Btw I am only liking Bas Belasi so far. Quite enjoyable. 

roni_berna thumbnail

Are you following the off screen drama? Damn, it's more interesting than the final episodes of the pit, everyday new plot twist.

Didn't think I'd tagged you again

Btw I am only liking Bas Belasi so far. Quite enjoyable. 

Was out for few days when the news came out but now got to read all of it. It looks like a rumor and want it to be as if the relationship started while he was already committed, it's so wrong. Now everyday it's something new lol

I don't like Bas Belasi but just watching it for TP. Enjoying only Kalp Yarasi and waiting for Sadakatsiz, MA, CK and Teskilat to start.

roni_berna thumbnail

@music_girl Also, Money Heist last season is out next month. The trailer looks too good.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Was out for few days when the news came out but now got to read all of it. It looks like a rumor and want it to be as if the relationship started while he was already committed, it's so wrong. Now everyday it's something new lol

I don't like Bas Belasi but just watching it for TP. Enjoying only Kalp Yarasi and waiting for Sadakatsiz, MA, CK and Teskilat to start.

According to that news anchor, he already broke up but he had a tight contract with Ay and his agency... clean private life, not involved any drama. Either way the message on the tv was clear "He fell in love" not both of them or other way round. 

At first it looked like rumour but as days go by it doesn't seem so. This is the most public and chaos Arascim created in his career for a guy who is always lowkey and avoids trouble. 

Yes, will definitely watch MH.