Posted: 3 years ago

Which Turkish series did you watch recently?⭐️

Have recently started watching them and they are an interesting genre.

Generally well written and enacted but not very peaceful to watch as they seem to hurtle from one crisis to another😳 and then you can find these shows with Spanish ,Russian, arabic subs but looking for English subs is literally looking for gold

Really ,really like Murat Yildrim❤️ so have been watching everything he's been in.

ASI-really like it but the lack of English subs is killing me. The main leads love each other but have too much pride- definitely worth a watch.The supporting cast and their stories are interesting as well.

Ask ve Ceza- traditional vs modern Turkey and what happens to the man caught in the centre.

Originally posted by dahibhalle

Have recently started watching them and they are an interesting genre.

Generally well written and enacted but not very peaceful to watch as they seem to hurtle from one crisis to another😳 and then you can find these shows with Spanish ,Russian, arabic subs but looking for English subs is literally looking for gold

Really ,really like Murat Yildrim❤️ so have been watching everything he's been in.

ASI-really like it but the lack of English subs is killing me. The main leads love each other but have too much pride- definitely worth a watch.The supporting cast and their stories are interesting as well.

Ask ve Ceza- traditional vs modern Turkey and what happens to the man caught in the centre.

I am currently watching Yeni Hayat, a new series and its ❤️ 

There are many Good Turkish series with English subtitles available on YouTube like Zemheri, Heryerde Sen. You can also watch several good Turkish movies. 

http://youtu.be/OSxd4_OlG-c

http://youtu.be/N1tMlw5I7sA

Edited by Luminescence - 3 years ago

Im currently watching Sen çal kapimi.. And im loving it soo much 🔥

Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

Im currently watching Sen çal kapimi.. And im loving it soo much 🔥

I honestly don't feel any chemistry between the leads, but the show might be good if it is getting such high ratings. 

Ohh! But for me they r rocking together and this show n all the characters are wonderful 

Originally posted by Luminescence

I honestly don't feel any chemistry between the leads, but the show might be good if it is getting such high ratings. 

Ohh! But for me they r rocking together and this show n all the characters are wonderful

im watching the hindi dubbed of bizim hikaye bc the ML of ALA was there....it seems interesting but boring at times...

currently i'm watching Sen Cal Kapimi.I don't need subtitles to understand the dialogues.I'm from Turkey.

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

currently i'm watching Sen Cal Kapimi.I don't need subtitles to understand the dialogues.I'm from Turkey.

Its a beautiful country, such gorgeous locations and culture. Really love it.