Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I know love triangles and all will be there but atleast nobody will keep dyi*ng without any reason πŸ˜†

Also, I liked the end of the love triangle πŸ˜†

Wanted Ibo for the serial ki**er role but they'll cast someone else πŸ₯Ί

I want to see Uraz too but don't know if it's confirmed. Would love to see him and Neslihan too. Hated SK show and Sancar's character and the way they destroyed Gediz's character.

I'm not so into summer dizis. Ada Masali is spoken about a lot but looking at the ratings, don't think it will last long. Might watch it as the chemistry is good but only after it completes 15+ episodes so that it has some story and is not rushed.

Not fond of Kubi and can't see him as the lead character. He looks quite young still.

From mafia shows, I loved Ezel, Karadayi, Kuzey Guney, Icerde. From comedy shows, I loved Bizim Hikaye. Kara Sevda, Ask-i-memnu, Halil ve Menekshe, Cesur ve Guzel are good too. I watched Fatma and it was awesome. Finished Vincenzo and that was good too.

I am going to try Seref Meselesi, Undercover (Korean show) and am currently watching Gullerin Savasi which is good, Camdaki Kiz, Masumlar Apartment, Sadakatsiz, Teskilat and Marasli (although it's boring). 

Am switching between shows and movies (mafia movies of Al Pacino and Rober de Nero). 

Someone said it was Damla Serin that wrote all Efyam scenes and AzKar but I'm not sure though  If she writes for Uc Kurus, it will be better than the underdeveloped love stories Gokhan wrote maybe except VarSad. 

I don't know about Kubi yet have to watch. Bensu looks very beautiful from the pictures. Comedy I really enjoyed Afili Ask, stellar cast.

Camdaki kiz, I just heard Erkan might be playing in that. This was unexpected for me. Maybe a good change for Erkan? Is the show good? Isn't there a male lead already? If he will be in the show I will definitely watch. 

I'll probably try all the main leads' of s4 cukur casts' new show. I'm sure of that. πŸ˜³

I'll stick to the romcom for a while, I need a break from the tragedy and disappointment, it's like GoT finale all over again but worst πŸ˜†

You are right, the ratings of all romcoms are low but I don't think they'll cancel it so soon because the casts are not that popular (except Ada Masali)... even SçK went on with an average of 3 ratings. I also agree, the story has to be solid. I'm waiting for 3 more episodes then I'll watch the others.

Gediz was the best thing of SK. Even Nare annoyed me at times. He had the best clothes  His coats  Sancar, the character, was unbearable for me. I watched more than 13 episodes then stopped. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: music_girl

Someone said it was Damla Serin that wrote all Efyam scenes and AzKar but I'm not sure though  If she writes for Uc Kurus, it will be better than the underdeveloped love stories Gokhan wrote maybe except VarSad. 

I don't know about Kubi yet have to watch. Bensu looks very beautiful from the pictures. Comedy I really enjoyed Afili Ask, stellar cast.

Camdaki kiz, I just heard Erkan might be playing in that. This was unexpected for me. Maybe a good change for Erkan? Is the show good? Isn't there a male lead already? If he will be in the show I will definitely watch. 

I'll probably try all the main leads' of s4 cukur casts' new show. I'm sure of that. πŸ˜³

I'll stick to the romcom for a while, I need a break from the tragedy and disappointment, it's like GoT finale all over again but worst πŸ˜†

You are right, the ratings of all romcoms are low but I don't think they'll cancel it so soon because the casts are not that popular (except Ada Masali)... even SçK went on with an average of 3 ratings. I also agree, the story has to be solid. I'm waiting for 3 more episodes then I'll watch the others.

Gediz was the best thing of SK. Even Nare annoyed me at times. He had the best clothes  His coats  Sancar, the character, was unbearable for me. I watched more than 13 episodes then stopped. 

I guess Damla did write the scenes of EfYam as if we see YaSen scenes, EfYam scenes were totally different and unique. VarSad also had not much despite it could have been better.

I like Bensu more than Dilan. Loved Bensu with Cagatay in Icerde even though her acting is not upto the mark. Something is off with Dilan's acting and she struggles too while I loved Sena just because the character was so innocent. They look so similar that I got confused when I started Cukur after Icerde. I thought she played his sister and then wife πŸ˜†

I have only seen 2 episodes of Camdaki Kiz so don't know much about the character being spoken about. I'm not ready to see the Cukur actors so soon in any show except Aras, Damla and Burak.πŸ˜† I'm like Burcu in CK and her acting is good. Not so impressed with the male lead Sedat. 

SCK has the lowest ratings in Turkey but they earn from international viewers I heard. Not sure of Ada Masali as if the international viewers don't like it, the show may end. Kara Para Ask managed too because of international popularity.

Gediz was a sweetheart. β€οΈ Nare annoyed me too as what's the point of suffering so much and then accepting the man who was so bad to you πŸ€”I couldn't get myself to accept Sancar's character ever and stopped watching it too.

music_girl thumbnail

I guess Damla did write the scenes of EfYam as if we see YaSen scenes, EfYam scenes were totally different and unique. VarSad also had not much despite it could have been better.

I like Bensu more than Dilan. Loved Bensu with Cagatay in Icerde even though her acting is not upto the mark. Something is off with Dilan's acting and she struggles too while I loved Sena just because the character was so innocent. They look so similar that I got confused when I started Cukur after Icerde. I thought she played his sister and then wife πŸ˜†

I have only seen 2 episodes of Camdaki Kiz so don't know much about the character being spoken about. I'm not ready to see the Cukur actors so soon in any show except Aras, Damla and Burak.πŸ˜† I'm like Burcu in CK and her acting is good. Not so impressed with the male lead Sedat. 

SCK has the lowest ratings in Turkey but they earn from international viewers I heard. Not sure of Ada Masali as if the international viewers don't like it, the show may end. Kara Para Ask managed too because of international popularity.

Gediz was a sweetheart. β€οΈ Nare annoyed me too as what's the point of suffering so much and then accepting the man who was so bad to you πŸ€”I couldn't get myself to accept Sancar's character ever and stopped watching it too.

I stopped watching too because of Sancar... unbearable for me and Gediz was the only thing I liked in the show.

The thing is that I'm not too sure if Damla Serin wrote all Efyam scenes, there had to be Gokhan especially for the tragic scenes... Gokhan barely works on the characterisation of his female characters, he did a little bit of effort for Efsun, a little bit. I'm saying it's both Serin and Gokhan because of Haberin Yok, it was such a heartbreaking love declaration πŸ₯Ί 

Bensu isn't the best  Even I agree but she wasn't that much of a focus in Icerde, haven't watch her yet in the  new show. I get bored of completely sweet characters because they have no graph and growth, hence I never really cared about Sena. Dilan was definitely the odd of the cast especially in a cast like Cukur, she was definitely not the best. But she improved in her acting, I was around 10 episodes of Alev Alev, still Demet Evgar outshines everyone due to the range the character has. Sweet, linear characters don't have much ground to express the talent and Dilan's character in Alev Alev was frankly linear, boring after 5 episodes. 

That's why I always love multi dimensional characters and actors who choose to play difficult characters. Like a little bit of sweet, kind and a little bit of psycho πŸ˜†

Camdaki Kiz I heard it's based on a book. Erkan has followed Burcu, so I'm assuming yes he is in the show. I'm certain it won't be a simple character. If you find it really good, you revert back please πŸ˜Š Burcu is an amazing actor,  I like her a lot in Kuzgun. I saw some pictures of Burcu in CK, she looks so beautiful 

International popularity, I heard about that too. Didn't know about KPA though. 

πŸ˜†Even I'll watch any shows with Aras, Damla, Burak. But Erkan and Necip are also on the list. I have faith these actors would choose challenging, interesting and maybe anti hero roles. 

roni_berna thumbnail

I stopped watching too because of Sancar... unbearable for me and Gediz was the only thing I liked in the show.

The thing is that I'm not too sure if Damla Serin wrote all Efyam scenes, there had to be Gokhan especially for the tragic scenes... Gokhan barely works on the characterisation of his female characters, he did a little bit of effort for Efsun, a little bit. I'm saying it's both Serin and Gokhan because of Haberin Yok, it was such a heartbreaking love declaration πŸ₯Ί 

Bensu isn't the best  Even I agree but she wasn't that much of a focus in Icerde, haven't watch her yet in the  new show. I get bored of completely sweet characters because they have no graph and growth, hence I never really cared about Sena. Dilan was definitely the odd of the cast especially in a cast like Cukur, she was definitely not the best. But she improved in her acting, I was around 10 episodes of Alev Alev, still Demet Evgar outshines everyone due to the range the character has. Sweet, linear characters don't have much ground to express the talent and Dilan's character in Alev Alev was frankly linear, boring after 5 episodes. 

That's why I always love multi dimensional characters and actors who choose to play difficult characters. Like a little bit of sweet, kind and a little bit of psycho πŸ˜†

Camdaki Kiz I heard it's based on a book. Erkan has followed Burcu, so I'm assuming yes he is in the show. I'm certain it won't be a simple character. If you find it really good, you revert back please πŸ˜Š Burcu is an amazing actor,  I like her a lot in Kuzgun. I saw some pictures of Burcu in CK, she looks so beautiful 

International popularity, I heard about that too. Didn't know about KPA though. 

πŸ˜†Even I'll watch any shows with Aras, Damla, Burak. But Erkan and Necip are also on the list. I have faith these actors would choose challenging, interesting and maybe anti hero roles. 

Dilan is to some extent tolerable as a lovey dovey character but mostly her intimate scenes are cringy. Watched few scenes on FB which were promoted by the PH and couldn't stop πŸ˜†πŸ€£ That's one of the reasons YaSen did not work for me.

Erkan refused to act in a new show. Now they are saying Burcu wants Cihangir (Azer of Cukur) to act in CK πŸ˜† Burcu looks quite pretty in CK. πŸ˜Š

KPA used to get low ratings I heard (2 or less). It managed to get to 54 episodes because it was popular.

music_girl thumbnail

Dilan is to some extent tolerable as a lovey dovey character but mostly her intimate scenes are cringy. Watched few scenes on FB which were promoted by the PH and couldn't stop πŸ˜†πŸ€£ That's one of the reasons YaSen did not work for me.

Erkan refused to act in a new show. Now they are saying Burcu wants Cihangir (Azer of Cukur) to act in CK πŸ˜† Burcu looks quite pretty in CK. πŸ˜Š

KPA used to get low ratings I heard (2 or less). It managed to get to 54 episodes because it was popular.

πŸ˜† Majority people ignored Sena or disliked her when she was in the show, she was always getting in trouble. 

Yeah even I saw that Erkan refused. If it was an one dimensional character, it's normal he would refuse. He said he wanted to rest before a new project. 

Cihangir was good as Azer before they turned him into puppy lover boy. But the nice next door guy character doesn't suit him, tbh, it gets boring. Omer and Ruya from Alev Alev were two boring, too good, no growth, no development kind of characters. 

Some Twitter account was saying one of the actors from Cukur will be playing in Uc Kurus. For now, only, Uraz has been confirmed. 

There has been a new summer show out, with Serkan... a lot of people are saying the premiere was really good - Bas Belasi.

Ay yapim is bringing a new show with Pinar and Kaan from Ask 101. πŸ˜³ They are great together. Exactly how many shows are they planning to do... 

Edit

I watched Aşk Mantik Intikam. I'd say it's funny πŸ˜† And I definitely didn't expect such a plot. Even though I skipped a little bit, I liked it. Still, all these summer dizis are not gripping enough. 

Edited by music_girl - 2 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail

πŸ˜† Majority people ignored Sena or disliked her when she was in the show, she was always getting in trouble. 

Yeah even I saw that Erkan refused. If it was an one dimensional character, it's normal he would refuse. He said he wanted to rest before a new project. 

Cihangir was good as Azer before they turned him into puppy lover boy. But the nice next door guy character doesn't suit him, tbh, it gets boring. Omer and Ruya from Alev Alev were two boring, too good, no growth, no development kind of characters. 

Some Twitter account was saying one of the actors from Cukur will be playing in Uc Kurus. For now, only, Uraz has been confirmed. 

There has been a new summer show out, with Serkan... a lot of people are saying the premiere was really good - Bas Belasi.

Ay yapim is bringing a new show with Pinar and Kaan from Ask 101. πŸ˜³ They are great together. Exactly how many shows are they planning to do... 

Edit

I watched Aşk Mantik Intikam. I'd say it's funny πŸ˜† And I definitely didn't expect such a plot. Even though I skipped a little bit, I liked it. Still, all these summer dizis are not gripping enough. 

There is a rumor that Cukur actor would have the same character. No peace even after playing the character for 4 years πŸ˜†

I checked few gifs of Baht oyunu on Twitter. Did you watch it? The couple look good.

I'm still trying to find a live show to watch but none seem good enough. Will have to try 1-1 episode of each πŸ˜† 

music_girl thumbnail

There is a rumor that Cukur actor would have the same character. No peace even after playing the character for 4 years πŸ˜†

I checked few gifs of Baht oyunu on Twitter. Did you watch it? The couple look good.

I'm still trying to find a live show to watch but none seem good enough. Will have to try 1-1 episode of each πŸ˜† 

Then it might be Riza for Alico. I don't find any other actors willing to play their characters after not getting a satisfying end πŸ˜†

I have yet to complete watching Baht Oyunu. Cemre is a good actress, I watched her in some episodes of Sol Yanim. Aytac is also a good actor but I never saw him as lead role material. He was in SΓΆz. I watched around 45 minutes it's funny.

I watched episode 2 of Ada Masali. It's all cool, cheerful and colours. But I still can't predict where the story will go... chemistry of the actors is amazing... they are πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ I have a feeling the story will get boring soon, like in 5 more episodes. 

I watched Aşk Mantik Intikam. It's funny πŸ˜† Burcu and Ilhan are good actors, Burcu especially in comedy πŸ˜† The plot is: Esra and Ozan were married but got divorced. Ozan was geeky nerd software engineer who was trying to launch is business while Esra was trying to pay rent, tax and everything while Ozan was not working. Now it's more like the aftermath of their divorce. πŸ˜†

I haven't watch Bensu and Kubi's show yet.

I haven't tried Bas Belasi also. 

I'm not watching the new SçK season. Some episodes of season 1 was enough for me.

I won't be watching any of these shows live. Not worth it really, there is no suspense, all is too smooth right now. Two people in love/ a female who wants the male lead....Heyecani yok πŸ˜†

music_girl thumbnail

Aras is in talk for Uc Kurus. I didn't want him to work with Ay Yapim again... he should try digital shows now

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Why taking similar characters? 5 years in mafia shows is enough... but he never disappoints with his shows so let's see

roni_berna thumbnail

Aras is in talk for Uc Kurus. I didn't want him to work with Ay Yapim again... he should try digital shows now

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Why taking similar characters? 5 years in mafia shows is enough... but he never disappoints with his shows so let's see

I want Aras to play a negative character (preferably a serial ki*ller as they said one character would be one πŸ˜†). He played Mert well. I wanted to see Kivanc in an Ay Yapim show too. Carpisma was the last one I saw him in.

I'll try one romcom (Ada Masali or Baht oyunu) show next week but right now nothing sounds exciting πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

I'm missing dramas like Feriha and Kara Sevda which has a love story along with family drama. SK for me was a big disaster while people have been saying bad things about Hercai. 

I don't get the logic behind making an actor play a character for 4-5 years. Even CID actors got fed up with their characters πŸ˜†

I don't like these Turkish shows on Netflix. One was Protector but it was so far from logic that I stopped considering watching one. Blutv shows are better. I enjoyed YKA of Dilan and Burak and Saygi is on my list. I don't like the show of Cagatay but people like it. 

music_girl thumbnail

I want Aras to play a negative character (preferably a serial ki*ller as they said one character would be one πŸ˜†). He played Mert well. I wanted to see Kivanc in an Ay Yapim show too. Carpisma was the last one I saw him in.

I'll try one romcom (Ada Masali or Baht oyunu) show next week but right now nothing sounds exciting πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

I'm missing dramas like Feriha and Kara Sevda which has a love story along with family drama. SK for me was a big disaster while people have been saying bad things about Hercai. 

I don't get the logic behind making an actor play a character for 4-5 years. Even CID actors got fed up with their characters πŸ˜†

I don't like these Turkish shows on Netflix. One was Protector but it was so far from logic that I stopped considering watching one. Blutv shows are better. I enjoyed YKA of Dilan and Burak and Saygi is on my list. I don't like the show of Cagatay but people like it. 

Aşk 101 on Netflix is good, it has Kubi, Ipek, Alina Boz, Mert Y, Pinar Deniz 😍 and Kaan. I enjoyed it, it was fun.

Athiye πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ The girl was drinking and Haberin Yok OlΓΌyorum was playing πŸ€ͺ it was too much for me πŸ€ͺ 

I also wanted him in a complete anti hero role. Maybe he plays with Pinar or Neslihan next? I like these 2 actors very good. I'm know I'm not lucky enough for him and Damla to play in the same show as a couple again πŸ€ͺ

We are like "Γ§ukur'da kacis yok". They are filming the documentary tomorrow. I watched A's interview. I wonder who will be on the documentary.  All actors? Only the men? Just a selected few... Erkan has completely moved on, he doesn't even post throwback, and some have new projects... I didn't want the documentary... watch them praise the shitty finale πŸ€ͺ

I still haven't watch any summer dizis except Ada Masali. It's kind of good but not good enough for me to watch live and I don't know if the story is gripping enough for me to continue watching.

Haven't completed or tried the others.