HIS PRECIOUS POSSESSION - HIS MAID |COMPLETED

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

BL1-1-1-1-1

hey guys.. 

hope all fine.. ❤️

as i told you guys before .. here i am with MAID ff on it's anniversary. 🥳

so, i am gonna post this whole ff again on  BLOG.. links will be here on forum for you guys.. 

i already posted 5 parts.. do check it out 

before going to read, i would like to warn you guys.. since it's my first fiction.. first writing .. so it has lots of errors that includes grammar and vocabulary.. 😛

and while posting again now,, i didn't change anything.. i would like to keep this work of mine just same way.. it's my most cherished memory.. my beloved story on beloved couple.. ❤️ 

i never forget.. nor will.. because of this ff i got so many readers..and friends on forum.. 

so it has same essence ..❤️

Take care..❤️ 

INDEX

PROLOGUE - PART 81

BLOG

Edited by Mg13 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail

BL1-1-1-1-1

Prologue

She was his obsession

She was his maid

She was his light in the darkness

She was his oxygen when he was breathless

She was always there for him

Because she was his maid

No matter where he was

He only have to think of her

His maid

And she is there on his way

She was his possession

She was his maid

He will get her by any other way

He will Make her his because

She was his possession

She was his maid. 

DO LIKE & COMMENT, FRIENDS :))

Mg13 thumbnail

BL1-1-1-1-1

Character sketch

Maan Singh khurana

tumblr_mlw2l5IG4c1ri4pm4o1_250tumblr_mlw2l5IG4c1ri4pm4o2_250

29 years old ,The grand son of savitri devi khurana aka dadima and heir of khuranas. he get anything what he desire.by hook or crook.    Had his own business which came form his dada ji. Has establish it now in every possible country in world now. Doing hard work he had won the top businessman of the year award 3 times now.  Has reach in the list of top most rich people in the Asia. Always spend nights with different girls.Has many girlfriends but use them for only pleasure and his social life or profit.he thinks girls or women are use for  nothing . Girls die for his one look and ready to spend  one night with him. He never force them they only throw them selves on him. Always remain far from his family, in different city or country for his business. Respects his dadima very much. Also respect his parents but the reason is because they are his parents. Never believe in love.thought that to be useless thing in which people waste there precious time. He hate emotions  also. Because of that thing we get weak he thought so.

Savitri devi khurana

IGRU02

Maan Annie and  Rajeev's  dadima. Very strict.. But very soft from inside.  Very strong women with high ethics and morals. And want that too in her family  or grandsons at least.  But thats not happening. Always try to be strict with her family. Really love maan as he is her favorite child. Want him to be settled down and have his own happy family. She have try many times to convince him for marriage  and also to leave this Casanova image but he is not listening.  And he also not remain available at home  for long time. So her all tries not working. Really worried for her family as there way of living is not at all good.

Sumitra Singh khurana

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani - Episode 1 Watch Full Episode Online (HD) for Free

Maan Annie and rajeev's mother. Always remain in  her own world . That is to do kitty parties with her so called friends. High headed. Want everything according to her taste . Style. Full of pride .Love to remain  in high class society as she is also the one of them. Thought other middle class or low class people as dirt under her feet. Love her children's. want everything best for them but she don't have time for them out of her social busy life.  Always argue with her mother in law. As she always stop her for doing her work.  Gets Very irritated  with her. 

Maan's father had died in an accident.

Anwesha Singh khurana

GHSP 190 HD_8030

25 years old .Doing fashion designing. High headed like her mom. Just like her mom. Her replica.  Always hang out with her friends. Party hard. Loves her brothers. And mom and respected her dadima. But sometimes gets irritated  with her when she start her moral and ethics puran.

Rajeev Singh khurana 

aQVW08h

24 years old. Totally spoil brat. Care for nothing only him. Self center person. Party hard with friends. Comes late at nights. Has many flings.

Geet

tumblr_ns8dfbOKaK1tprg78o4_250.gif

tumblr_nq7wuzDyps1tprg78o3_250.gif

Maid of khuranas. 20 years old beautiful and soft spoken  girl. Long curly hairs till waist.wearing saree always as she don't have any other cloths. She is a gorgeous  fairy for whom saints also will loss there sanity.she is  Totally scare rabbit.Staying with her step mother and father and also her step brother. She is illiterate because of her family who didn't let her do study. Always smiling however she is hiding so much pain  behind her that smile.  She is an angel in darkness. Just fragile doll in every other persons hand who make her dance on there tunes. She is all alone in this world  after having her so called family also with her.she has  no time or say right to think of her wishes and desires.

Geet's family

Geet lives with her step mother who not love her becs in past her husband only love geet more than herself or her son. She beat her for any other reason. If there is no reason or mistake from her side after this also she finds any reason to humiliated her or beat her. She  would always burst her all anger on that poor thing always. And her step brother who did nothing other than burdening her with more trouble.  He lust her but can't find the chance with her to make her his. Because of his mother  who tell  him to wait for right time. Her drunkard father who had cheated geet's mother. He had already married with jaya , his current wife 

And  already had son from  her but get married to geet's  mother for her money . More to it in story.

HERE IS CS.. ALTHOUGH.. I HAVE UPDATED CS AFTER TWO PARTS FOR THE STORY.. 

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update,....... 

But maan every girl is not same. 

Loved it.... 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 1

Geet has such a horrible family. The saddest part is she is not even safe.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 2

The dude is here. Arriving in great style.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 3

Dadi has given Geet the responsibility for Maan. She trusts Geet.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 4

Maan's mother is fuming that Geet has been given such a prominent role. And Geet is just scared of the big personality that Maan exudes.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the anniversary of this story