Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Suman: She "liked" his concern but won't easily admit to Shravan

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

So today's episode was when Suman finally start to accept her concern for his wellbeing and his concern for her wellbeing and how she admitted that she liked it to Kanchan. But, she still won't admit it very easily in front of Shravan.😆 I do feel she's still a bit like in a denial mode or something despite the romantic atmosphere that arises between her and Shravan. ðŸ˜†LOL, upon seeing Shravan on the video call, she felt somewhat reserved before Kanchan filled in on her behalf. When she heard that she was "his personal matter" over which he fought with Anish for and doesn't mind doing it again, she was spellbound and just in awe of him. I feel Shravan knows that she loves him and continues to drop hints but bandhi is still reserved in front of him.😆 

Anish has gone bonkers seriously. Army group ka leader bane ka bahut ego h so hopefully Shravan breaks that ego of his.

About Suman confessing from the recent promo and precap, while it is good to see it, I'm still holding my foot on the brake before letting it loose before the promos have a tendency to dramatize these scenes like they did with when the show resumed its shoot back in July. (Damn, we're in the 3rd month now!😃)So, till it is actually shown wherein she confesses it in front of him directly, I ain't easily believing the promos so sorry if this part comes as a bit rude or offensive but I need to see whether this precap and promo are really happening or not. When they aired the daddy ki dushmani promos back in july, for real we thought that it was an actual animosity ðŸ˜†but it is just a simple MU between two friends which I hope is resolved soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

So today's episode was when Suman finally start to accept her concern for his wellbeing and his concern for her wellbeing and how she admitted that she liked it to Kanchan. But, she still won't admit it very easily in front of Shravan.😆 I do feel she's still a bit like in a denial mode or something despite the romantic atmosphere that arises between her and Shravan. ðŸ˜†LOL, upon seeing Shravan on the video call, she felt somewhat reserved before Kanchan filled in on her behalf. When she heard that she was "his personal matter" over which he fought with Anish for and doesn't mind doing it again, she was spellbound and just in awe of him. I feel Shravan knows that she loves him and continues to drop hints but bandhi is still reserved in front of him.😆 

Anish has gone bonkers seriously. Army group ka leader bane ka bahut ego h so hopefully Shravan breaks that ego of his.

About Suman confessing from the recent promo and precap, while it is good to see it, I'm still holding my foot on the brake before letting it loose before the promos have a tendency to dramatize these scenes like they did with when the show resumed its shoot back in July. (Damn, we're in the 3rd month now!😃)So, till it is actually shown wherein she confesses it in front of him directly, I ain't easily believing the promos so sorry if this part comes as a bit rude or offensive but I need to see whether this precap and promo are really happening or not. When they aired the daddy ki dushmani promos back in july, for real we thought that it was an actual animosity ðŸ˜†but it is just a simple MU between two friends which I hope is resolved soon.

BOLD: Haan, till the promo sequence actually airs, not gonna whoop. My initial reaction to the promo was my heart going DHAK-DHAK-DHAK-DHAK. Then I calmed down. But seriously, day 2/10? Not bad, Shravan. Should thank Aneesh indirectly once the scene airs. I still need confirmation, haha!

😃

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago