Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Which bubble world she loves in?

Anushka just did a reveal and not jsut that, attended parties with Virat, many actresses have worked when they were pregnant, Aish attended some event (if I am not wrong)

Behen, zara muh kholne se, soch le

If she thinks, then how will she be THE KAREENA

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

These people have nothing better to feel proud about other than hey I showed my bump...the rest of the world be like been there done that...yeh interviews deney mein lagey pade hain...sar peet le insaan apna.

lol.. someone tell her that a lot of women work until the last week minus her luxuries of ac room, vip hospital care, lavish car, too many maids and servants where she doesn't even have to lift a finger..

god..i hope she struggles with finances in her life..irritating

Originally posted by: ponymo

Poor Kareena gets caught in the backfoot again and again as her embarassing lies continue to get exposed. It still doesn't stop her lol.

Is that rhea in profile pic :P

aren't you gutsy

Originally posted by: Empyreanism

I never said it was wrong to go under the radar. To each her own. We have seen indian actresses pregnant before. One or two pics here and there but in her case, from her announcement to her delivery, she was out there so it was just refreshing to see an actress around during her whole pregnancy.

The topic was never about her thriving attention but about a pregnant actress being fully open during her whole pregnancy. And she didn't even talk of Aishwarya here. And her fans are posting some random pics to show how she was also ACTIVE during her whole pregnancy. I don't know why this has even become a competition😆 You would be surprised to know that even when Kareena gave birth, they were going on and on about how Aishwarya supposedly delivered normally while Kareena had a C-section...as if it was some sort of achievement 😆

As far as her thriving on attention and using her kid for publicity goes, well that's your personal view and I respect it. Kareena has always been open about everything be it her relationships, wedding or kid. She has her flaws but doesn't make an attempt to hide them or be fake just to please people like others.

didn't rajnikanth say that aishwarya hid pregnancy and charged a bomb for a film.. (someone said if not rajni)

aish is perfect bahu for her father in law.. they think alike.. money, money, money :P

good that she is b'ful..i doubt she has any talent 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol. WTH. My sister was working even till two days before she was due. This is nothing pathbreaking. Honestly, people on this forum given Kareena too much credit for something others have done way before her, but herself is hungry for PR. Let me repeat again: she’s awful as an actress, awful as person , and she’s a complete snob. She’s not even good looking. She’s just white and Indians find that beautiful. She’s no where close to the success Aish has achieved. And top of that she’s a nepo kid. Strictly medicore in everything.

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

What you said about Bebo is true. 

But, during her 1st pregnancy at various other photo shoots and events, Bebo was very happy, confident and carried herself off well. ⭐️ I’ve not seen other actresses look so much confident and happy during their pregnancy in front of camera.. 

She’s set a trend for other actresses ( like Anushka, Deepika and Sonam , etc ) to follow.

I’m confident that I’ll be a BOY Baby again for Bebo simply by looking at her bump. 😳

wait a mihnute..

sonam is also pregnant? :O

lol.. her kid will be like sonia gandhi.. one is frustrated with son's image.. other will be strugglign with mom's image :P

Originally posted by: Empyreanism

JEJUS not like Rakhi Sawant 😆

Yes she loves the limelight. Maybe because she has been around in the film world since her childhood. She has always wanted to be actress. She was always behind the scene watching Karisma. Having said that, publicizing her relationships, her marriage (which cost her Ram Leela) or her kid could have harmed the very attention that she wants. As you know, once you are married and a mother, you are out of the radar yet she chose to be open about everything even with that risk.

agree, i think i give Kareena the fact that her princess syndrom in a twisted way also testifies her sincerity

She gives completely in her relationship.. you can see and know that she is happy and would wear her heart up her sleeve when in love..

was fiercely loyal to shahid.. is genuinely in love with saif

she was happy about her pregnancy and it showed..

( her princess syndrome.. where in her mind she just is the most glamourous , amazing princess.. sh eis the princess.. so you see.. :P this works wonders for her.. she can never be embarassed or ashamed of it.. and is so confident of setting a trend with whatever she does) 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

Lol. WTH. My sister was working even till two days before she was due. This is nothing pathbreaking. Honestly, people on this forum given Kareena too much credit for something others have done way before her, but herself is hungry for PR. Let me repeat again: she’s awful as an actress, awful as person , and she’s a complete snob. She’s not even good looking. She’s just white and Indians find that beautiful. She’s no where close to the success Aish has achieved. And top of that she’s a nepo kid. Strictly medicore in everything.

👏👏👏👏.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

wait a mihnute..

sonam is also pregnant? :O

lol.. her kid will be like sonia gandhi.. one is frustrated with son's image.. other will be strugglign with mom's image :P

Except Kareena K and Anushka Sharma, none of the other actresses are pregnant.

But, the way Bebo carried herself off during her 1st pregnancy was commendable. She didn’t hide herself. She was always glowing and happy in front of shutterbugs. 

Anushka Sharma and other actresses in future could be inspired from Bebo and will not hide their baby bump in public.  

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kareena is the first woman to ever show her belly and get pregnant. PERIOD.  Screw all the losers that don't understand how important she's been to India.