Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Aish sucks tho 😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Empyreanism

I never said it was wrong to go under the radar. To each her own. We have seen indian actresses pregnant before. One or two pics here and there but in her case, from her announcement to her delivery, she was out there so it was just refreshing to see an actress around during her whole pregnancy.

The topic was never about her thriving attention but about a pregnant actress being fully open during her whole pregnancy. And she didn't even talk of Aishwarya here. And her fans are posting some random pics to show how she was also ACTIVE during her whole pregnancy. I don't know why this has even become a competition😆

As far as her thriving on attention and using her kid for publicity goes, well that's your personal view and I respect it. Kareena has always been open about everything be it her relationships, wedding or kid. She has her flaws but doesn't make an attempt to hide them or be fake just to please people like others.

Eww I dont even like Aishwarya 🤢😆 I mean she's okay but so annoying. Regarding Kareena being open, my view (totally understand if its not yours)  is that she cannot live without attention which is why she will publicize every part of her life, just like Rakhi Sawant. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

That's because Kareena thrives on attention. There is nothing right or wrong about going under the radar during pregnancy and there is also nothing right or wrong with going public with your pregnancy either. But this is Kareena we are talking about so she will do anything (including using her kid) for attention. 

What you said about Bebo is true. 

But, during her 1st pregnancy at various other photo shoots and events, Bebo was very happy, confident and carried herself off well. ⭐️ I’ve not seen other actresses look so much confident and happy during their pregnancy in front of camera.. 

She’s set a trend for other actresses ( like Anushka, Deepika and Sonam , etc ) to follow.

I’m confident that I’ll be a BOY Baby again for Bebo simply by looking at her bump. 😳

Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Eww I dont even like Aishwarya 🤢😆 I mean she's okay but so annoying. Regarding Kareena being open, my view (totally understand if its not yours)  is that she cannot live without attention which is why she will publicize every part of her life, just like Rakhi Sawant. 

JEJUS not like Rakhi Sawant 😆

Yes she loves the limelight. Maybe because she has been around in the film world since her childhood. She has always wanted to be actress. She was always behind the scene watching Karisma. Having said that, publicizing her relationships, her marriage (which cost her Ram Leela) or her kid could have harmed the very attention that she wants. As you know, once you are married and a mother, you are out of the radar yet she chose to be open about everything even with that risk.

Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

What you said about Bebo is true. 

But, during her 1st pregnancy at various other photo shoots and events, Bebo was very happy, confident and carried herself off well. ⭐️ I’ve not seen other actresses look so much confident and happy during their pregnancy in front of camera.. 

She’s set a trend for other actresses ( like Anushka, Deepika and Sonam , etc ) to follow.

I’m confident that I’ll be a BOY Baby again for Bebo simply by looking at her bump. 😳

Exactly and that was refreshing to see for an actress.

I hope it's a girl this time though. As far as baby names go, maybe if she has a daughter, she would name her after her character in Takht....Jahan Ara Ali Khan 😆

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What she said was true. I know people compare her to working middle class women but that's not even the comparison. Of course there's no comparing the obstacles of an everyday working woman.

What Kareena is going more for us that in the glamour world, pregnancy would historically make actresses go under the radar. But she never did. That's all. Good, bad or neutral. It was just just done for the first time. And I think it'll definitely set a trail for future actresses as an option, by normalizing it, to continue to work and remain glamorous despite pregnancy. 

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She literally said every Indian actress and spoke in a disparaging manner about them, like only she is doing something pathbreaking. It wasn't. Everything she has done has been done by other actresses.

It's funny that she accuses other actresses of not being comfortable with being fat, when she was the one who was obsessed about losing weight as soon as she delivered.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even before Kareena got pregnant for the first time, so many married Indian women on facebook and other social media flaunt baby bumps or upload  special photography of baby bump.

Empyreanism thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

She literally said every Indian actress and spoke in a disparaging manner about them, like only she is doing something pathbreaking. It wasn't. Everything she has done has been done by other actresses.

It's funny that she accuses other actresses of not being comfortable with being fat, when she was the one who was obsessed about losing weight as soon as she delivered.

What's disparaging about it? Normal working mothers carry on with their work routine when they are pregnant so why can't pregnant actresses do the same? Why should pregnancy be a hindrance for an actress? Why can't they normalize their whole pregnancy like normal working women do? Why come around in public view for one or two times and then run back to their hiding spot? Just because they put on weight? That's the point Kareena is making.

"Everything she has done has been done by other actresses." Really? I would love to know who, right from her pregnancy announcement to her delivery, attended events, award shows, did ads, photoshoots, endorsements and walked around confidently with her baby bump and pregnancy fat without going into hiding during that WHOLE period.

She was obsessed about losing her weight as soon as she delivered because she had professional commitments. She had Veere Di Wedding to shoot for and she couldn't show up on sets with pregnancy fat to play the role of a girl who's about to get married. That doesn't make her a hypocrite. At least she did not into hiding when she put on 25kg.

See Kareena mostly speaks about it when she's asked. And she's asked about it because an indian actress is rarely seen being so open about her pregnancy.

Edited by Empyreanism - 3 years ago