Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Well, she doesn't like Aish and loves her brother...that's it smiley2

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She’s not wrong.  Abhishek is a better actor.  He’s more versatile and has more range than his wife.  He just has a crappy filmography.  Whether Shweta was being sincerely objective or just a biased Sister in law is anyone’s guess at this point smiley36  

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, Abhishek acts better than Aish. This is true. 

Its another matter that he is bad actor and has lots of flops. 

Aish is better looking. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Both are really different in their acting...I never agreed to the demeaning of Abhishek and to the hyper praise of Aish.

I like to watch both in the respective movies of them I've watched...and I liked them also when acting together in a movie.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhishek acts better than Aishwarya? smiley37smiley37 He hasn’t even won an award for a leading role in his entire career while Ash has many…. and he is literally the poster boy for nepotism 

Aishwarya has been a part of some very iconic movies. Shes not the best and has had a lot of bad movies too, but there is no way Abhishek is better than her smiley36

I would say even her 5 min role in Mohabbatein is better than most of Abhishek’s work 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Because Shweta is such a great judge of character LOL. This is the same woman with a failed marriage who was desperate to snag Hrithik. Where was this devotion to her brother when Hrithik was beating Abhishek at the box office since their mutual debuts?

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhishek is objectively the better actor in his family. He, however, is not a star like Aish or his father.

He would have always done well in the sort of movies he does now rather than the yrf superstar movies he was trying to do in the 2000s.

Aish will always remain iconic, that doesn't mean she can act lol.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Because Shweta is such a great judge of character LOL. This is the same woman with a failed marriage who was desperate to snag Hrithik. Where was this devotion to her brother when Hrithik was beating Abhishek at the box office since their mutual debuts?

Why are you trying to shame her for her love life lol? Aish has had flops and so has Hritik, too. Flops don't determine acting calibre or someone's eligiblity as a partner.