Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: atmaofchameli

Abhay has been saying this stuff since forever. I can remember as far back as 2012. The only reason they’re interviewing him on video to say the same stuff he did before is because this is hot topic right now. But yeah don’t let the truth get in the middle of ya bashfest😆

Amen! 

Sharpener thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Abhay has always been like this, nepotism or not. Why are people attacking him here? I'm confused. 

Also, while you have an Alia..you have an Abhay. As far as I know, Abhay never took away someone else's role just because he wanted it and used his advantage to get it? In fact, he barely does films. So unless we want every nepo kid to vanish into thin air or put a firm roadblock on nepotism within Bollywood..why is it that if someone speaks up for what is right regardless deemed a problem? A nepo kid speaking up should also happen just as much as an outsider speaking up. So just because Abhay isn't an Alia or a Ranbir or a Deepika..that shouldn't invalidate what he is expressing and has been. As mentioned, he has always been outspoken.

Amen again!

Sharpener thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

EXPLOSIVE: Abhay Deol takes a DIG at POWERFUL people in Bollywood, SLAMS Blind items & their writers

Abhay Deol calling out Rajeev Masand and blinds  😈 Finally someone did !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI8IpQnbD5s

Wow I loved listening to him ever since he came into bollywood. He's always been so damn articulate and straightforward since day 1, I love it. This interview is nothing new, he's always been a no- nonsense kinda guy ❤️

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I couldn't agree more with him when it comes to the topic of blind items and folks like Masand. The fact that there are still people out there within this industry giving interviews to that dude all the while talking about the cause of mental health pretty much sums up what a bunch of clowns some of these people are. I'm glad he called out Masand. I wish more people within the industry had the spine to call him out. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Abhay has always been like this, nepotism or not. Why are people attacking him here? I'm confused. 

Also, while you have an Alia..you have an Abhay. As far as I know, Abhay never took away someone else's role just because he wanted it and used his advantage to get it? In fact, he barely does films. So unless we want every nepo kid to vanish into thin air or put a firm roadblock on nepotism within Bollywood..why is it that if someone speaks up for what is right regardless deemed a problem? A nepo kid speaking up should also happen just as much as an outsider speaking up. So just because Abhay isn't an Alia or a Ranbir or a Deepika..that shouldn't invalidate what he is expressing and has been. As mentioned, he has always been outspoken.

exactly, he is being bashed for being whiny and throwing tantrums while the same group loves people who snatch roles from others, post fake blinds and bitch and gossip.

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He himself is a nepokid yet talks big👎

flipfl0p thumbnail

Not every industry kid will get the benefit of nepotism. For example Govinda’s daughter. Neither she could not get a proper launch, nor she can use the shortcuts (which outsider girls can use), because of her father’s name.

Abhay Doel did have the initial advantage. Don’t know whether this affinity continued with industry. Last time when I heard, he produced a film himself with his girlfriend and it flopped. That is not how insiders (like Kareena) are treated. 

I will give him benefit of doubt. I will not judge him by blinds or what Anurag Kashyap says (I have seen what they spoke about Sushanth earlier). 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Not every industry kid will get the benefit of nepotism. For example Govinda’s daughter. Neither she could not get a proper launch, nor she can use the shortcuts (which outsider girls can use), because of her father’s name.

Abhay Doel did have the initial advantage. Don’t know whether this affinity continued with industry. Last time when I heard, he produced a film himself with his girlfriend and it flopped. That is not how insiders (like Kareena) are treated. 

I will give him benefit of doubt. I will not judge him by blinds or what Anurag Kashyap says (I have seen what they spoke about Sushanth earlier). 

I would believe Abhay over Anurag Kashyap any day..topic isnt about him but saw couple of Kashyap's over hyped movies recently.. What crap

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

+1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvis12

He himself is a nepokid yet talks big👎

He didnt deserve the first film. Shakal dekhi iski 😆