Abhay Deol takes a DIG at POWERFUL people, SLAMS Rajeev Masand

Posted: 3 years ago

EXPLOSIVE: Abhay Deol takes a DIG at POWERFUL people in Bollywood, SLAMS Blind items & their writers

Abhay Deol calling out Rajeev Masand and blinds  đŸ˜ˆ Finally someone did !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI8IpQnbD5s

Will RK ever get called out & come into line of fire I wonder😆

Abhay is getting the best of both the worlds.....getting the benefit of nepotism....please no one tell me that he didn't get the benefit of being the nephew of one of the biggest stars of BW ..Dharmendra......and then behaves as if he is an outsider who had to struggle...aww ..my heart breaks for u abhay ji..😳...kuchh toh sharm kar lo....no nepo kid/insider should do blah blah about their struggle...count your blessings and STFU.

Originally posted by CLOBBER

I wonder why Kangu Di and her team don't post those 10 video clips where his friends and relatives said he sends gossips to media?

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Abhay is getting the best of both the worlds.....getting the benefit of nepotism....please no one tell me that he didn't get the benefit of being the nephew of one of the biggest stars of BW ..Dharmendra......and then behaves as if he is an outsider who had to struggle...aww ..my heart breaks for u abhay ji..😳...kuchh toh sharm kar lo....no nepo kid/insider should do blah blah about their struggle...count your blessings and STFU.

I find his attitude really bad. He was supposed to be a terror among the movie crew..always throwing tantrums and displaying attitude...he switches sides with elan and displays great inconsistencies in both thought and action 

Originally posted by CLOBBER

I so wish it happens...Every Time he just manages to conceal his ugliness...i hope someday he will be called out and will be slammed by all like alia for his broadcasting nature 😈 

Personal thoughts on him aside, he’s actually incredibly well spoken. 

Sore loser.

He was arrogant and was reprimanded by Anurag during Dev D. Throwing tantrums and what not . Bada aya .. 

“In his interview with a leading online portal, the director admitted that he didn’t have good working memories with the actor and their he hasn’t even spoken much to him since they wrapped up the shoot. Kashyap claimed that Deol wanted to be a part of low-budget artistic films, but also wanted to enjoy the luxuries that came along with his name and being a mainstream Bollywood actor.Without mincing any words, Kashyap alleged that while his entire crew lived at Paharganj during the shoot, Deol stayed at a five-star hotel. He even went on to state that the actor didn’t even show up to promote the film as he was going through a personal rough patch. The director went on to share that as the actor felt that he somehow “betrayed” him and hence never spoke to him.”

While RM deserves to be get slammed for his blinds but Abhay, well he come across as one of those who is trying so desperately to fit into " I'm different & an intellectual " narrative. Trying too hard but anyway.

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

I find his attitude really bad. He was supposed to be a terror among the movie crew..always throwing tantrums and displaying attitude...he switches sides with elan and displays great inconsistencies in both thought and action 

exactly my point....do u think that a rank outsider would dare to throw such tantrums...but yes a nephew of Dharamendra can.....see I am a SRK fan.....but the day he or his kids pretend that they had a struggle getting their first movie....I will be like STFU...I am not against nepo kids/insiders at all...but then they shouldn't lie about struggles.