Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atmaofchameli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Wow I loved listening to him ever since he came into bollywood. He's always been so damn articulate and straightforward since day 1, I love it. This interview is nothing new, he's always been a no- nonsense kinda guy ❤️

He's very self-aware and well-informed. Plus, he followed Bernie on social media before he was cool. That already grants him a millions extra points as far as I am concerned. Abhay is literally what I would aspire to be if I were a man born in a bollywood family.😆

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Respect _/\_

Not only as an artist, but also as a public celebrity who never shys away from taking a stand.

Had respected him when he spoke out against fairness creams (need balls to do that. Also pretty sure it rattled quite a few fans of celebrities peddling those creams). 

And respect him now.

I'll take this nepokid over the likes of Aloo baby, any day any time.

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Abhay is getting the best of both the worlds.....getting the benefit of nepotism....please no one tell me that he didn't get the benefit of being the nephew of one of the biggest stars of BW ..Dharmendra......and then behaves as if he is an outsider who had to struggle...aww ..my heart breaks for u abhay ji..😳...kuchh toh sharm kar lo....no nepo kid/insider should do blah blah about their struggle...count your blessings and STFU.

But he is a smart chap.. and charismatic..

and he blasted off sonam kapoor's professionalism :D

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Rajeev Masand is full of sh*t and glad he is being called out by industry members.

That being said, I am glad that atleast some ppl are getting a hang of Abhay Deol's whiny, two faced nature.

It was easier for ppl to side with him when he was only dissing Sonam nd her films coz haha haha nepo Sonam is garbage poo poo (which she is 🤔) ... and Abhay is edgy and "cool" and "rebel" and "self-critical".... I call it bullsh*t.. he is just an ungrateful out of job drama queen who is too full of himself.🤢

agree but that sonam bashing was so good..he gets a lot of brownie points :)

(he ain't too influential anyway..so bah! won't affect anyone)

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

I am just glad someone is finally calling out Rajeev Masand, in the process he kinda got away. I so want CBI to investigate him n ask him who fed him with fake information , paid him to build narrative through his blinds. He might get away since blinds are protected by law but i want CBI to interrogate him once.

lol CBI doesn't have work..

Leaving aside murder, they should interrogate everyone in BW :P

Not realistic a wish

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He wasn’t nominated for filmfare and he said it’s FamilyFare 😆

reminds me of will smith..

just because he didn't get nominated, him and his wife made it all about blacks being ignored at oscars..

sometimes people misuse a real problem at a big platform and make it worse for everyone

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

But he is a smart chap.. and charismatic..

and he blasted off sonam kapoor's professionalism :D

How does one blast off something that Sonam doesn't have in the first place??😳....

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How does one blast off something that Sonam doesn't have in the first place??😳....

Sonam ki dictionary mein hai :P

ok..have been hearing this a lot..

can someone tell me which role did alia steal and from whom and by using what leverage?

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: atmaofchameli

He's very self-aware and well-informed. Plus, he followed Bernie on social media before he was cool. That already grants him a millions extra points as far as I am concerned. Abhay is literally what I would aspire to be if I were a man born in a bollywood family.😆

now please tell me he also follows AOC and i will defo watch this interview..

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago