Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Will RK ever get called out & come into line of fire I wonder😆

Ranbir never pretends that he had struggles..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Sore loser.

He was arrogant and was reprimanded by Anurag during Dev D. Throwing tantrums and what not . Bada aya .. 

“In his interview with a leading online portal, the director admitted that he didn’t have good working memories with the actor and their he hasn’t even spoken much to him since they wrapped up the shoot. Kashyap claimed that Deol wanted to be a part of low-budget artistic films, but also wanted to enjoy the luxuries that came along with his name and being a mainstream Bollywood actor.Without mincing any words, Kashyap alleged that while his entire crew lived at Paharganj during the shoot, Deol stayed at a five-star hotel. He even went on to state that the actor didn’t even show up to promote the film as he was going through a personal rough patch. The director went on to share that as the actor felt that he somehow “betrayed” him and hence never spoke to him.”

Was he a revolutionary during this tantrum ???

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ranbir never pretends that he had struggles..

But he did land grabbing oh I meant role grabbing 😆😆 

I always get those 2 confused 😆

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Was he a revolutionary during this tantrum ???

Extremely. 🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

LMAO this nepokid

koi is se sekhe😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Sore loser.

He was arrogant and was reprimanded by Anurag during Dev D. Throwing tantrums and what not . Bada aya .. 

“In his interview with a leading online portal, the director admitted that he didn’t have good working memories with the actor and their he hasn’t even spoken much to him since they wrapped up the shoot. Kashyap claimed that Deol wanted to be a part of low-budget artistic films, but also wanted to enjoy the luxuries that came along with his name and being a mainstream Bollywood actor.Without mincing any words, Kashyap alleged that while his entire crew lived at Paharganj during the shoot, Deol stayed at a five-star hotel. He even went on to state that the actor didn’t even show up to promote the film as he was going through a personal rough patch. The director went on to share that as the actor felt that he somehow “betrayed” him and hence never spoke to him.”

how cares about past logo ko new messiah milgaya

LOL look at KRK wo bhimessiah bana hua ha 

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rajeev Masand is full of sh*t and glad he is being called out by industry members.

That being said, I am glad that atleast some ppl are getting a hang of Abhay Deol's whiny, two faced nature.

It was easier for ppl to side with him when he was only dissing Sonam nd her films coz haha haha nepo Sonam is garbage poo poo (which she is 🤔) ... and Abhay is edgy and "cool" and "rebel" and "self-critical".... I call it bullsh*t.. he is just an ungrateful out of job drama queen who is too full of himself.🤢

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am just glad someone is finally calling out Rajeev Masand, in the process he kinda got away. I so want CBI to investigate him n ask him who fed him with fake information , paid him to build narrative through his blinds. He might get away since blinds are protected by law but i want CBI to interrogate him once.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good come out ...We need closure as newcomers need security in the industry👍🏼

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay n nepo mafiawood nautanki n ullus thinking fooling public same old lolzz , public is like ulluzwood ko ullu banaya bada maza aya lol