My views on radha krishn serial

Subconscious14 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am a new viewer of the show I have watched whole show on hotstar. I am fine with the show being fictional mythological show. There are many myths fictional novels too. And they do give a disclaimer. But I have one major problem with the characterization of the Balram not the actor he done his job fantastically but how he is written.

He is sheshnang  greatest devotee of lord Narayana. He lives with him in Vaikuntham and always singing in his glory. But in the show Balram is shown major devotee of lord Shiva. Obviously lord Shiva is one of the Tridev Balram would be respectful and worship but according to the show he is shown as ardent devotee of his . Like other mythological shows Nandi ji is shown respectful towards lord Vishnu but not like Balram as shown in this show. And current track Balram is not able to identify his brother(even if it his some plan) his Narayan.

No hate to anyone. These are just my views. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Subconscious14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Sakha / sakhi

No wrong in venting out as welcome to rk forum

RK story dunno which sync it is in and in reality what we know is completely opposite and here kuch bhi they are showing..

Illogical