Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BKFE thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: BKFER

Maybe I'm a bit archaic, but a courtship for 7 years without even an engagement and the fact that the potential mother-in-law is cropping you out of photos and doesn't want anything to do with you is an indication that the man won't marry you. Had it been a man who stood up for their love despite his parents, maybe it would've happened, but the truth is alarm bells were always ringing with Ranbir especially considering that he's a player and a mummy's boy and the mummy in question was against the relationship. It's possible that Katrina simply didn't understand the dymnamics between Indian men and their mothers and the need for their blessing. Anyone else would've checked out. I'm not saying 7 years of a relationship is a problem but it depends on with whom.

The guy left his family to move in with her. So much for not "standing up" for her. Lol 

Plus i would like to believe that Katrina is a woman with self-respect Why would any woman any human being be with someone who does not treats you right???

Nope I don't think that s possible. Has ranbir really was that cruel as people project him to be Katrina would have left him and not moved in with him. 

Not your ideal man but not as big a monster as he is made it out to be. 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

7 years of relationship 2/3 years of live in relationship so much time so much of money so many emotions invested is certainly not a "time pass". Nobody is such a fool  Ofcourse ranbir is not the most ideal man out there but to blame him for every failed relationship is just too much. 

There is a thing called "mutual breakup" 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

God every time I read these topics I wonder if I am surrounded by the same regressive uncle and aunties online as I am in real life. Not marrying is not a failure in life. Marrying the wrong person is. She loved him. They did talk about marriage. It didn't work out, oh well. Better to find that out before marriage than after. 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Katrina herself does not believe in marriage I think .She is clearly not marriage material.

No offence but what exactly has Katrina done (that other heroines of her generation haven’t done) that makes her not be marriage material??

Deepika, Priyanka, Kareena have all done kissing/intimate scenes and item songs too... in fact I’m pretty sure Kareena did the most item songs compared to any other actress and she seems to have one of the happiest marriages 🙃

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BKFER

Seeing her contemporaries all married and settled with husbands that adore them, it's quite sad to see Katrina not reached that goal yet considering she was once the most desirable woman in India? Why the hell did she stay with a douche like Ranbir for so many years even though his family didn't accept her? It was obvious he was passing the time with her and never intended to marry her. So why didn't she call it quits? I just don't understand what she must have been thinking.  Now she's in her late 30s and I feel she's repeating the same mistakes with Vicky. 

Damn, what utter sadness is this. A woman in her late 30s not married :( This is the worst thing to happen. Really feeling bad ☹️ Our spinster old maid Katrina without a husband 🤧 Really tragic. 

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Tbh although I’m not much of a fan of Katrina’s acting she seems like a genuinely nice person who would make a great wife and mom and it’s sad to see how things haven’t worked out for her personally 😕... 

Also the whole thing with Vicky doesn’t seem real to me at all, just PR mainly for boosting Vicky’s career... imo their relationship looks about as real as “SarTik” 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe cause marriage isn't a goal, there is no achievement in getting married. Marriage is a CHOICE.

But I definitely do agree RK was a terrible decision for someone like Kat

Edited by Thatgirl16 - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Damn, what utter sadness is this. A woman in her late 30s not married :( This is the worst thing to happen. Really feeling bad ☹️ Our spinster old maid Katrina without a husband 🤧 Really tragic. 

But that's a bitter reality of the world we live in. People have no respect for you if you're not married by a certain age. Single shaming is a very real(and toxic) thing and people can pretend that it doesn't affect them but it does.

There's also some truth to it it though. Marriage isn't necessarily a source of ultimate happiness but of companionship and intimacy. How will anyone be okay in life if they don't have that? You can't survive in life by yourself. Friends, parents, siblings all get busy with their lives. Life is horrible if you don't have a partner to come home to. Again yes there are horrible marriages too but I'm talking generally speaking. 

Anika80 thumbnail

But you can't be married and have a companion and how many marriage are happy one? very few.. She is with Vicky now they seem happy toghter so good luck to them