Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dimdim

And she isn't?  She needs to stop being on social media then if she doesn't believe in it.

How many drops she takes to kick in lol , attention seeker , pseudo , fake , hypocrite tapsee 😂
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

oh good...big slap on rajdeep desai and physco MB and his child and the gang...😆

Seems tapsee crying n making noise tat ncb taking away all n slapped on their faces, she needs help .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just read the below and checked out. How can anyone word their thoughts so poorly and expect to be taken seriously is beyond me

Most of our audience, even when they talk about roles and the films that we do, for example, when they talk about say Thappad, they’ll say, ‘Taapsee was married to this guy, Taapee’s husband hit Taapsee, , so they forget it’s not Taapsee, it’s Amrita (my onscreen character). That’s how the audience treats the film industry actors. So audience think our onscreen and real personalities are the same

This is just not true.

Most people likely just forget the characters names, but remember her name, and then when they want to reference her movie or discuss the film; would use Tapsee/ Amrita interchangeably.

people generally oscillate  between knowing either  the actor by name vs not knowing the actor at all and just referring by the characters name ( if it has a cult following). 

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

" You can’t misuse the power you have to influence people,"

Pot calling the kettle black?

She is doing exactly what she's preaching against.

Like Kareena Kapoor said, nahi dekhna to mat dekho, who's forcing her.

She and others of her ilk are forgetting where this case would be without this media circus. Rhea would be busy snorting stuff and happily signing movies and SSR would be remembered as a sad suicide case all thanks to the assistance of the police and local govt.

I don't like the circus either but in this case, I say, more power to them.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Or they were being brainwashed with Taimur’s tatti pictures before and now they’re just seeing other things?

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

J wish there was a blanket ban on all the celebs from speaking on this issue for atleast a month

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Finally .....the truth.....a big slap on people like Kangna and Republic TV which have turned this into a circus😵

Agree with her...I have never see so much hatred and trolling on social media before....the max was Salman -SRK fans trolling each other about box office numbers but now its like rape and death threats....nasty🤢

Deepika got the same kind of thing when she starred in Padmavati. Rape and death threats, and people threatening to cut her nose off. Yet many people here laughed it off.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

J wish there was a blanket ban on all the celebs from speaking on this issue for atleast a month

I thought most wanted more stars to speak out 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Deepika got the same kind of thing when she starred in Padmavati. Rape and death threats, and people threatening to cut her nose off. Yet many people here laughed it off.

SLB almost got killed 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

It is sick publicity stunt by slb with karni sena for his movie ,dis bolly pseudos are busted .