Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Finally .....the truth.....a big slap on people like Kangna and Republic TV which have turned this into a circus😵

Agree with her...I have never see so much hatred and trolling on social media before....the max was Salman -SRK fans trolling each other about box office numbers but now its like rape and death threats....nasty🤢

So now people aren’t allowed to troll or make comments against an accused murderer ?😆... yeh acha hai.... 

briahna thumbnail

Finally .....the truth.....a big slap on people like Kangna and Republic TV which have turned this into a circus😵

Agree with her...I have never see so much hatred and trolling on social media before....the max was Salman -SRK fans trolling each other about box office numbers but now its like rape and death threats....nasty🤢

alia bhatt  deserve it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

alia bhatt  deserve it.

Evidently she does ❤️

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So now people aren’t allowed to troll or make comments against an accused murderer ?😆... yeh acha hai.... 

Yes. its wrong to mob lynch even a proven murderer and here you are talking about an accused. We are in 2020 not in 1520 where people used to stone to death accused people. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Yes. its wrong to mob lynch even a proven murderer and here you are talking about an accused. We are in 2020 not in 1520 where people used to stone to death accused people. 

I really think Ekta/Salman/KJO/Alia have earned the right to stay silent considering that first idiotic FIR

Even bhansali was questioned for no reason 😆 People her were back peddling as well like why waste time with SLB. I was saying that from day 1 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
How much bucks u ate brain washed tp from bm lol , noise pollution n shut up n get lost lol . Seems crying for attention of Ed,ncb etc .. arey keep lens on her also lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And she isn't?  She needs to stop being on social media then if she doesn't believe in it.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow a big slap by Tapsee  Pannu on Kangana, Republic Bharat, Times Now, Political Analysts, social workers, human rights activists, Delhi High court advocates, Advocate Harish Salve, Bihar DGP, Bihar police, millions of people asking for justice for SSR, Steve Huff Paranormal,  Nirbhaya's lawyer, Swami Subramaninan , Sushant's sisters and finally Sushant's dad. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

oh good...big slap on rajdeep desai and physco MB and his child and the gang...😆

Edited by maha15 - 3 years ago
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I really think Ekta/Salman/KJO/Alia have earned the right to stay silent considering that first idiotic FIR

Even bhansali was questioned for no reason 😆 People her were back peddling as well like why waste time with SLB. I was saying that from day 1 

taxpayers cost...jhooth mooth keh..😆