Don't watch it I will suggest 

chacha tube light ko ek ya 1.5 stars dya tha ๐Ÿ˜†

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

Was eagerly waiting for it. 

Big fan of makarand deshpande

Iโ€™d strongly suggest you go watch one of his plays if you ever get a chance. He is outstanding! Both as an actor and as a director.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm watching this right now. Wow, this is a really bad movie. This is so bad that it's unsalvageable. Alia is right to stick by KJo because she's not good either in a product this dated and pathetic. The story is something you would have seen in a mediocre 90s film maybe.

She's lucky this was dumped on Hotstar and there's not much publicity for it now. It would have been an epic flop even in regular times if this released in theaters. 

briahna thumbnail

someone was looking for komal review..here it is

Komal going ga ga over aloo, brilliant, wonderful, rises above script๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ he says what the hell such a talent doing in this shit movie....he thrashes the movie....

https://youtu.be/VLIuH1K3afc

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: briahna

Komal going ga ga over aloo, brilliant, wonderful, rises above script๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ he says what the hell such a talent doing in this shit movie....he thrashes the movie....

She tries and she's fine for most of it but that sadak line from the promo sounds just as hilarious in the movie. 

The problem is that she's getting stale. It's the same old stuff from her. It's not interesting anymore - the same type of crying, nose flaring, doe eyed looks to appear innocent...I wasn't impressed at all. This type of acting looked great in her first few movies but you have to move forward in some way. She's not.

She needs to take a break for a year. Compose herself and try again. Back to back movies are showing the mediocrity.

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

She tries and she's fine for most of it but that sadak line from the promo sounds just as hilarious in the movie. 

The problem is that she's getting stale. It's the same old stuff from her. It's not interesting anymore - the same type of crying, nose flaring, doe eyed looks to appear innocent...I wasn't impressed at all. This type of acting looked great in her first few movies but you have to move forward in some way. She's not.

She needs to take a break for a year. Compose herself and try again. Back to back movies are showing the mediocrity.

komal is stupid anyways....he praises many performances, actors...even their performances are terrible. ๐Ÿ˜†99%  critics and janta saying its a shit acting, movie...everything.

i will be watching it soon with remote kass keh dabaaye..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lets see...

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

https://youtu.be/VLIuH1K3afc

The promo was cut in a way to show something opposite๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great music wasted on this trash movie.