Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

His dad is alive... in fact was on the set.. so why would his dad's spirit leave him and join adhyayan

Btw, sabse chota role iss ka hi hai.. fast forward mein hi miss ho jayega

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watching it for ghararas and Jewellery 

But manisha is very good , she reminds me of meena kumari to some extent in this one 

Sanjeeda Sheikh is next best 

But sanjay leela bansali should not have revealed about Fawad Khan being approached for the part 

When the hero was introduced and the dadi was going gaga over his husn 🙄 . You could tell yeh lines Fawad ke liye likhi hai is hero ke liye nahi smiley36

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

1.5 mein dekh lo, it's an extended version of Begam Jaan with Padmavat aesthetics.

Rich Chadda, ek hi toh Dil hai, kitne baar churaogi😭😭😭 can't believe you died for Adhyanan sumansmiley39p.s. don't worry about this being a spoiler, plotlines pe jyaada kuch farak padta nahi, and the trailer has scene of her final rites, so don't @ me.

Manisha is just 🤌 Aditi has her moments but I feel she was much better in Padmavat ka smaller stint than this. Taha is great, honestly didn't expect much from him. Wish Sanjeeda got better character, she used her experience from Ek Hasina thi so well, but she is more fickle than politicians during elections and it just gets boring. With such a great back story, they ruined her character arc by making it hasty. Actually, that's the complain I have for Malika and fareedan too.

Special shoutout to the actor playing the eunuch (?) who is the gossip monger, he was brilliant and Shruti and Pratibha, wish they had gotten more spotlight, they were terrific with their characters.

Fardin is just cute as Taha's daadi.

Shamil is like Jhanvi Kapoor, she is good at performing scenes where she is lifeless, dull, a shadow of her character's past self, but otherwise, you actually wonder yeh khush hai ki Khushi ka naatak kar rahi hai.

The last two episodes are honestly good, but pehle saare episodes mein befizul ghumaya.

Why were people excited for Fardeen's comeback, he isn't some great actor to begin with, but he was just there in this series. Tbh, all men, except young Zulfikaar, Taha (and the rebels) and the English officers were just there, hai bhi ki nahi who cares (also, nawaabs ko itna useless kyun dikhaya tha ki apne bacchon ke sacrifices ko bhi they make worthless 🤦‍♀️) Also also, Fardeen went from "ab tumhaare maang mein Sundar nahi bhaara, abhi humara ek hone ka waqt nahi hai" to giving haseen dard to two women(atleast) without marriage (yes, I went there, all thanks to pretentious movie reviews by Kanana and Biswa)

The character promos for the women were brilliant, and except Malika, no one meets the hype.

The story could have been so much more, if better writers were on board.

The music though and the grandeur, it's Bhansali speciality Ig (and yes, it maybe copied and stuff, but point being Bhansali knows what will work there)

Love love love the costumes and the set designs, but that can't be much saving grace.

Indresh mallik played the gossip monger he is mostly known as bittu ji from Madhubala serial

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finished 1st epi & now just saw few mins of 2nd epi & i am quite shocked to see Sonakshi character dead. I thought she was the 2nd biggest star of the show after Manisha. Can’t believe they killed her in 2nd epi.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Guys..can we please have heads up for spoilers..at least if we can give a spoiler alert..we don't want to ruin it for those who haven't finished all episodes yet

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D3viL

Asalmu alaykym E1t53s Jaan ..afsos ke saath, aap ki ghalati kuch zyada tezi se karna hai, thoda ruk kar dekhuye aur insani andaz mein dekhiye, Khuda aap ye saath ho, Aur aapko kamyabi mile .. 🫡(FYI that's the closest to the addaab emjoi I can find)

Valekum assalam…..Insaani andaz se hi toh atah farmaya hai. Rukh rukh kar dekhna aur jhukh jhukh kar bolna hamare nawabi shaan ke khilaf hai. 🤪

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Finished 1st epi & now just saw few mins of 2nd epi & i am quite shocked to see Sonakshi character dead. I thought she was the 2nd biggest star of the show after Manisha. Can’t believe they killed her in 2nd epi.

Finished 2nd episode & i am glad Sonakshi is back. Otherwise i completely lost my interest watching it in first few mins. 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Also, I strongly believe they should have taken Vidya Balan for MallikaJan’s role. Manisha lacks the screen presence to carry on such a huge and powerful role. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am really liking it!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am really liking it!

same..last 2 episodes left..hooked to it and the world SLB has created