Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Actually it’s not him but his character that kinda sucks. It was the same for Mohit Malhotra. So it’s not really his fault. And yes the main focus is on Cheel and Naagin in both Satyug and Kalyug, it was always about them.

I heard Ekta is actually experimenting with him with regards to Jay. So yeah perhaps he is going to get exposure in the later part of the show or in the middle or they may add darker or grey shades to him. But frankly if I were to go by the looks and appearance aspect, he actually doesn’t look the part. I mean let’s just say i don’t really expect anything from him yet... maybe he’ll surprise me later.

Jay ke character mein aisa kuch khaas nai hai abhi tak..I'm hoping ekta ne kuch toh twist rakha hi hoga to make his character a little spicy.. honestly it's too bland for now.

Har baat ghum phir ke uske looks pe hi aa jati hai.. seriously keh rahi hun..looks improve ho na bande mein bahut improvement aa jayegi sachi and everybody will appreciate him more then!

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

jay has something bigger coming up for sure lets wait

Yeah..let's wait for that..

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

The scenes given to Jay are troll worthy not the actor. He has more SS with that inhaler than with anyone else, He couldn't even make it to Bani when she asks to meet up with him? 🤷‍♀️

I like Jay and Bani phone conversation more than when they come face to face especially in Sunday episode I see sparks in those scenes. I guess SC and MS chemistry needs time to build.

But all are trolling the actor more on the basis of his scenes so far. Ekta needs to work on his character..yeah inhaler wala transformation is indeed weird!

Hmm.. phone conversation was nice.

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't watched the interview, but I was wondering how he might be feeling since everyone's focus and love is on surbhi and Sharad + VAni

Unfortunately with a character like veer, his guaranteed to take the spotlight from other character especially another male lead simply because the anti hero bad boy character is very attractive and popular among audiences

Who knows maybe they will do something interesting with Jay and hopefully Mohit feels more comfortable in his role and that's displayed on the screen. 

Edited by bila_a - 3 years ago
IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I also saw his interview just now.... he lost weight on purpose. In fact he is still dieting or trying to maintain his weight... 

hmm.... I don’t know what to say now.

Haina, pata nai aur kitna weight loose karna hai isko.. instead he should work on to gain face fat..

Zyada karega toh gayab hi ho jayega kuch time mein!

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Aww that’s sad. Jay ja character hi itna dull dikhaya hai makers ne toh koi kya kare. I mean even achche we achcha actor can’t make a dull character lively. 

Something’s gotta give for the character for Mohit to be able to shine. 
Wishing him good luck. 

Bold: Truly Agree..

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I think we should not go by the dullness of Jai, because sabse dull or weak dikhne wala aage jaake logo ki band bajaata hai. So really, I think Mohit has a lot of work in his hands in future episodes.

Yeh toh hai, jo sabse zyada innocent hota hai last mein woh hi most evil nikalta hai..old trick it is..

Hmm..me too think that whatever is it..it should be good.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

I haven't watched the interview, but I was wondering how he might be feeling since everyone's focus and love is on surbhi and Sharad + VAni

Unfortunately with a character like veer, his guaranteed to take the spotlight from other character especially another male lead simply because the anti hero bad boy character is very attractive and popular among audiences

Who knows maybe they will do something interesting with Jay and hopefully Mohit feels more comfortable in his role and that's displayed on the screen. 

Oh you should watch the interview.. you'll understand all by yourself..how cheery he is looking..

Yehi toh baat hai..ek character kuch zyada hi strong and powerful bana diya ki dusra uske saamne pheeka pad raha hai..

I hope something will improve in upcoming episodes.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Yeh toh hai, jo sabse zyada innocent hota hai last mein woh hi most evil nikalta hai..old trick it is..

Hmm..me too think that whatever is it..it should be good.

True!

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

I like Jay and Bani phone conversation more than when they come face to face especially in Sunday episode I see sparks in those scenes. I guess SC and MS chemistry needs time to build.

Exactly what I think. Jay & Bani's phone conversation was sweet & had a realistic touch to it. And when they facepalmed after saying something they weren't supposed to. Those moments were v cute. I always like their scenes more when I rewatch the episode. It'll take time to build. 

When they come face to face it just doesn't click anymore. Jai's character itself lacks the charisma which the makers have to work on.

And once they do Jai Bani scenes will get even better.

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago