Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mohit Sehgal seems to be a very sweet guy and a well enough actor. He was casted in later stage I guess, so may be he still is taking little time to get into Naag role. It is not typical male TV character and not easy character. As far as in Naagin also if I am not wrong focus was always on female lead, only proper Naag I guess was Kinshuk Mahajan who had many scene in Naag look and he was amazing in it.

Makers have yet kept MS / Jay as a mystery. Bani's pov is shown, so is Veer's, among three leads, only Jay is mystery so I guess there is a lot more left to be shown in his character. 

But MS needs to gain some muscles and not do dieting and all.He looks too thin. 

Acting he seems really well enough, and as more his character comes in front, more his acting will be visible. 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Treason_Damon

Mohit Sehgal seems to be a very sweet guy and a well enough actor. He was casted in later stage I guess, so may be he still is taking little time to get into Naag role. It is not typical male TV character and not easy character. As far as in Naagin also if I am not wrong focus was always on female lead, only proper Naag I guess was Kinshuk Mahajan who had many scene in Naag look and he was amazing in it.

Makers have yet kept MS / Jay as a mystery. Bani's pov is shown, so is Veer's, among three leads, only Jay is mystery so I guess there is a lot more left to be shown in his character. 

Acting he seems really well enough, and as more his character comes in front, more his acting will be visible. 

Agree with you on everything. Jay is a intriguing factor as of now adn and very little of it is revealed everytime.

Bold: exactly this is what I'm saying..hope he leaves dieting and eat plenty of foods to build up face tissues.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think Jay is the Vikrant of this season. Even if he is I can’t help but wonder Mohit is going to pull a character like that...

Treason_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I think Jay is the Vikrant of this season. Even if he is I can’t help but wonder Mohit is going to pull a character like that...

Looks like so. he is most probably the negative lead. In satyug also both Nageshwari and Akesh's perspective was shown but not Hriday's. So even I think it may turn out that Hriday didn't love Nageshwari but only wanted Naagmani or there was some other selfish motive.

Jay's perspective not yet disclosed. Bani's and Veer's perspective has been disclosed.

But the big problem is he looks too thin and thus not appealing onscreen as Naag rightnow. He need to work on his weight. He doesn't look like lead as of now. Sharad and SC looks perfect in acting and have totally in hold of their character and doing full justice to look as well the character. I don't see Veer as negative, though they promoted Akesh and now Veer as negative lead.

MS is still well enough of an actor, and may do justice to this negative character too. But he looks confused about his character right now, and most importantly he looks too thin. He needs to work on it asap. 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Dont feel bad guys! Actors shall manage themselves. I didn't find anything that bad in acting..its just he looks very young and have doubts if he might be apt for a Naagraj role..but again no one knows or shall judge any person..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Sanaya is lovely and his all family and friends should do the same and love and support him and yeah most importantly engage him to not get too much into the trolls on social media..

Bold: Same here..should really get his looks sorted first..it'll make a huge difference to both his acting and the character..

Only his true fans are supporting him on social media rest all are either bashing or trolling him..I hope it stops soon though.

@bold On all Colors social media posts I have seen people only trolling him and calling him a joker etc and some remarks were too much and went too personal with him and the scenes they're given to him isn't helping either that's giving his haters the upper hand to troll him more.

Kinshuk didn't look this thin as a Naag so why Mohit is dieting? He is looking naturally sick onscreen and uncomfortable in the role. He can do well if he takes  care of himself and make an effort.

Hammad.0987 thumbnail

I don't know but I felt bad for Mohit yaar seriously..

I mean I watched his interview just now and there was this feeling that he was not as cheery as he was appearing to be..

Like usne interview mein kaha People are liking him with surbhi and sharad and surbhi but main emphasis was on sharad and surbhi at various points.

And when questions was asked about appreciation..I thought uska chehra thoda utar gaya tha..as mainly on social media as I see.. everywhere Bas Vani hi chaye hue hai , (not that there's anything wrong in that Veer-Bani are amazing and they deserve every bit of what they are getting)..no mention of Mohit..hardly hi uska mention hota hai..

Usne bhi dekha hi hai..that's why he was looking so dull in the interview.

Log kuch zyada hi hate post and bash kar rahe hai Mohit ko and appreciation toh bahut hi kam..

I hope his family and friends usko ache se support kare and be with him.

I don't know Mohit is somehow looking malnourished on screen especially face pe se jiske wajah se uske character pe influence ho raha hai..

And it is one of the important factor that looks matter, uss wajah se I feel viewers a liking his appearance and acting less and yaar sab kuch effect hota hi hai to a certain degree. 

I hope woh kuch change kare apne looks mein jisse usme thoda aur confidence aaye and uski acting bhi fir achi lage sabko.

He's a great human being and I've loved him as samrat in MJHT ..I hope he really improves and gets appreciated..coz I just can't see anyone sad like this.

What do you guys think?

True. Many people on social media criticizing him a lot. I think makers have written his character like this because they want this season to revolve around cheel and naagin's pyaaar... Their love and hate relationship is going to ve USP of the show. Even in satug they didn't show a proper depth of nagehswaree and hridhay's relationship. Just one song and after that mohit was no where. Again in kalyug we are getting long full fledge scene of cheel and naagin... and people are liking their chemistry. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

But all are trolling the actor more on the basis of his scenes so far. Ekta needs to work on his character..yeah inhaler wala transformation is indeed weird!

Hmm.. phone conversation was nice.

@bold Some people are too brutal getting personal with the actors be it Hriday or Jay neither of them been given important, The focus has always been on Cheel and Naagin but I hope they explore Jay character more and if Jay going to be the reason for the ultimate revenge track between Veer and Bani they will have to explore the Jay and Bani story.

Treason_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

@bold Some people are too brutal getting personal with the actors be it Hriday or Jay neither of them been given important, The focus has always been on Cheel and Naagin but I hope they explore Jay character more and if Jay going to be the reason for the ultimate revenge track between Veer and Bani they will have to explore the Jay and Bani story.

Right. It is too much for MS/ Jay, not for Hriday. Too much of personal comments on Jay, not Jay but also for MS.

Personally I love Vani. They have some great chemistry. which may be Jay Bani lack right now. It may develop further, no one knows. But I want to see Jay also as some good negative lead, that will only add to Vani also.

MS personally isn't that bad of an actor. He looks confused even in interview he was not looking too sure. Totally confused. And don't know how is Ekta allowing him to diet. It is so evident he is looking too thin. And that is making him look unappealing. If some of his fan can convey this message then he/she should tell him asap to stop dieting. Otherwise his acting is fine, he may improve over time when he gets a grip of his character. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Right. It is too much for MS/ Jay, not for Hriday. Too much of personal comments on Jay, not Jay but also for MS.

Personally I love Vani. They have some great chemistry. which may be Jay Bani lack right now. It may develop further, no one knows. But I want to see Jay also as some good negative lead, that will only add to Vani also.

MS personally isn't that bad of an actor. He looks confused even in interview he was not looking too sure. Totally confused. And don't know how is Ekta allowing him to diet. It is so evident he is looking too thin. And that is making him look unappealing. If some of his fan can convey this message then he/she should tell him asap to stop dieting. Otherwise his acting is fine, he may improve over time when he gets a grip of his character. 

MS was good in MJHT and Qubool Hai he might settle into this character soon, let's see! That's crazy if Ekta is asking him to diet, or he's purposely doing it? 

Some chemistry is there from the beginning while some chemistry take little time to build. I guess that's the case with MS and SC there chemistry needs time to build.

SharBhi chemistry is off the chart they had it in the first shot itself.