Mohit Sehgal's interview- Something amiss?

Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know but I felt bad for Mohit yaar seriously..

I mean I watched his interview just now and there was this feeling that he was not as cheery as he was appearing to be..

Like usne interview mein kaha People are liking him with surbhi and sharad and surbhi but main emphasis was on sharad and surbhi at various points.

And when questions was asked about appreciation..I thought uska chehra thoda utar gaya tha..as mainly on social media as I see.. everywhere Bas Vani hi chaye hue hai , (not that there's anything wrong in that Veer-Bani are amazing and they deserve every bit of what they are getting)..no mention of Mohit..hardly hi uska mention hota hai..

Usne bhi dekha hi hai..that's why he was looking so dull in the interview.

Log kuch zyada hi hate post and bash kar rahe hai Mohit ko and appreciation toh bahut hi kam..

I hope his family and friends usko ache se support kare and be with him.

I don't know Mohit is somehow looking malnourished on screen especially face pe se jiske wajah se uske character pe influence ho raha hai..

And it is one of the important factor that looks matter, uss wajah se I feel viewers a liking his appearance and acting less and yaar sab kuch effect hota hi hai to a certain degree. 

I hope woh kuch change kare apne looks mein jisse usme thoda aur confidence aaye and uski acting bhi fir achi lage sabko.

He's a great human being and I've loved him as samrat in MJHT ..I hope he really improves and gets appreciated..coz I just can't see anyone sad like this.

What do you guys think?

Edited by IfritAmbrose - 3 years ago

Double post

Edited by IfritAmbrose - 3 years ago

he is doing good since this genre is new to him he looks slightly uncomfortable after a while he will be okay and jay is mysterious and intriguing lets see how his character developes...

Actually till now, Jay character ko bhi thik se present nahi kia hai Makers ne. It seems like uska koi impact hi nahi hai. Main aj hi soch rahi thi, matlab jo bhi ho he will feel bad na! Matlab saare posts dekh k lag raha hai Mohit kahi hai hi nahi. He should change his look, and makers should also think about his character. But i believe Mohit jaise character sirf flowerpot types role k liye sign nahi kia hoga. There will be a twist. Maybe wohi hoga villain

Logoki to adat hain. But I genuinely see a lot of potential in Jai. It's just that Mohit is struggling to fit into the character , his expressions are not on point. I am okay with his look , maybe because I havent seen him in any other show. He just looks very out of the place. 

Also right now the story is focusing on cheel & naagin so his character is yet to get the proper exposure...I just hope he gets into the skin of the character sooner. 

Khusi can u share the link of his iv? 

I hope Sanaya gives him all the love and support he needs. He is badly in need of a haircut and clean shave suits him better imo.

I hope he gets into the skin of the character soon, and we should encourage him instead of trolling him.

Originally posted by AutumnColors

I hope Sanaya gives him all the love and support he needs. He is badly in need of a haircut and clean shave suits him better imo.

I hope he gets into the skin of the character soon, and we should encourage him instead of trolling him.

sanaya is always there for him❤❤

jay character is not develop yet so needs some time but mohit is better than mohit M

mohit looks sweet with surbhi and also i like his chemistry with sharad in tashan👍🏼

the only thing i don't understand is the inhaler why does he need it i think he mistake his transformation as asthma

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

Actually it’s not him but his character that kinda sucks. It was the same for Mohit Malhotra. So it’s not really his fault. And yes the main focus is on Cheel and Naagin in both Satyug and Kalyug, it was always about them.

I heard Ekta is actually experimenting with him with regards to Jay. So yeah perhaps he is going to get exposure in the later part of the show or in the middle or they may add darker or grey shades to him. But frankly if I were to go by the looks and appearance aspect, he actually doesn’t look the part. I mean let’s just say i don’t really expect anything from him yet... maybe he’ll surprise me later.

jay has something bigger coming up for sure lets wait