Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

sanaya is always there for him❤❤

jay character is not develop yet so needs some time but mohit is better than mohit M

mohit looks sweet with surbhi and also i like his chemistry with sharad in tashan👍🏼

the only thing i don't understand is the inhaler why does he need it i think he mistake his transformation as asthma

The scenes given to Jay are troll worthy not the actor. He has more SS with that inhaler than with anyone else, He couldn't even make it to Bani when she asks to meet up with him? 🤷‍♀️

I like Jay and Bani phone conversation more than when they come face to face especially in Sunday episode I see sparks in those scenes. I guess SC and MS chemistry needs time to build.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I also saw his interview just now.... he lost weight on purpose. In fact he is still dieting or trying to maintain his weight... 

hmm.... I don’t know what to say now.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aww that’s sad. Jay ja character hi itna dull dikhaya hai makers ne toh koi kya kare. I mean even achche we achcha actor can’t make a dull character lively. 

Something’s gotta give for the character for Mohit to be able to shine. 
Wishing him good luck. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think we should not go by the dullness of Jai, because sabse dull or weak dikhne wala aage jaake logo ki band bajaata hai. So really, I think Mohit has a lot of work in his hands in future episodes.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

he is doing good since this genre is new to him he looks slightly uncomfortable after a while he will be okay and jay is mysterious and intriguing lets see how his character developes...

Yeah, he's doing good on his behalf but somehow it's not reflecting on screen for me.. I hope the team works on his looks a bit and helps him get comfortable in character's skin.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Actually till now, Jay character ko bhi thik se present nahi kia hai Makers ne. It seems like uska koi impact hi nahi hai. Main aj hi soch rahi thi, matlab jo bhi ho he will feel bad na! Matlab saare posts dekh k lag raha hai Mohit kahi hai hi nahi. He should change his look, and makers should also think about his character. But i believe Mohit jaise character sirf flowerpot types role k liye sign nahi kia hoga. There will be a twist. Maybe wohi hoga villain

Seriously agree with you Word by word..chahe koi kitna bhi hard work kyun na kare, bina appreciation ke atleast a little of it..woh zyada time nai kar payega..that fire inside you to work harder just gets diminished at one point..

His scenes sadly are coming out very differently onscreen..zyada vibes nai aati unmein se..

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Logoki to adat hain. But I genuinely see a lot of potential in Jai. It's just that Mohit is struggling to fit into the character , his expressions are not on point. I am okay with his look , maybe because I havent seen him in any other show. He just looks very out of the place. 

Also right now the story is focusing on cheel & naagin so his character is yet to get the proper exposure...I just hope he gets into the skin of the character sooner. 

Me too see a lot of potential in him..he has it in him and he can do loads better trust me on this. I have seen him doing wonderful job as samrat in MJHT and he was my favourite there..at that time he was looking lot healthy than what he is looking now..face wise I'm talking about.

So maybe if he starts to gain fat on his face..his looks will improve and thus will give him a sort of charm which inturn will reflect in his acting also.

Edited by IfritAmbrose - 3 years ago
IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Khusi can u share the link of his iv? 

Sure, here's the link:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEUY2oKJZVN/?igshid=1d8jzsulzwutl

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

I hope Sanaya gives him all the love and support he needs. He is badly in need of a haircut and clean shave suits him better imo.

I hope he gets into the skin of the character soon, and we should encourage him instead of trolling him.

Sanaya is lovely and his all family and friends should do the same and love and support him and yeah most importantly engage him to not get too much into the trolls on social media..

Bold: Same here..should really get his looks sorted first..it'll make a huge difference to both his acting and the character..

Only his true fans are supporting him on social media rest all are either bashing or trolling him..I hope it stops soon though.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

sanaya is always there for him❤❤

jay character is not develop yet so needs some time but mohit is better than mohit M

mohit looks sweet with surbhi and also i like his chemistry with sharad in tashan👍🏼

the only thing i don't understand is the inhaler why does he need it i think he mistake his transformation as asthma

Yeah, His character is moving at a snail pace as of now..but I'm sure ekta has a nice twist up in her sleeve for Jay..he's not as simple as he portrays to be..

His chemistry is okay with both surbhi and sharad..just want him to improvise his face health a bit and look better on screen.

Bold: Plausible explanation!