Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

MS was good in MJHT and Qubool Hai he might settle into this character soon, let's see! That's crazy if Ekta is asking him to diet, or he's purposely doing it? 

Some chemistry is there from the beginning while some chemistry take little time to build. I guess that's the case with MS and SC there chemistry needs time to build.

SharBhi chemistry is off the chart they had it in the first shot itself.

I mean how is she allowing. Ekta seems too particular about Naagin. The articles and trying her best to keep secret of cameo (though it was obvious). I I meant that even if MS is in false assumption that he should diet to get into character, Ekta should asking him to stop dieting. It is evident that he is looking too thin and that is making him too too unappealing.

In acting, he seems pretty good. Just confused about his character may be because he just recently got the character and they immediately started shooting after the news broke, No time to prepare.

Edited by Treason_Damon - 3 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Dont feel bad guys! Actors shall manage themselves. I didn't find anything that bad in acting..its just he looks very young and have doubts if he might be apt for a Naagraj role..but again no one knows or shall judge any person..

They should have cast Ravi Dubey for the role of Jay, he would have been more convincing. Ravi would have looked the part and portray the negative shades equally well just like Sharad.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There are so many other actors that would have suited this role

I’m not gonna feel sorry for him just because he feels sad 

He doesn’t suit the role period. Maybe he would suit in another show / role 

ashu.ashes thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

There are so many other actors that would have suited this role

I’m not gonna feel sorry for him just because he feels sad 

He doesn’t suit the role period. Maybe he would suit in another show / role 

Exactly... 

He seems like a misfit in the show and thats truth. And if this is making him sad then no one can help it.