Chlo let's c if your predictions are crt are not🤭

Will update soon 😀💚

zynahsiddiqi956 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Soso70

Only one chapter left...

perhaps we then come to know about some mysteries 

I'm eagerly waiting how story's going on...

Thank you for the update 💕

Yes ..one more left then back to track.. will update soon😊

Stay tuned😜

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by Aishu.R - 3 years ago

PART 12

The night seems to be long and endless for people in the Malhotra Mansion.
Few were delight , happy, pleased and engaged with each other .On other hand few were confused, helpless, puzzled and bewildered memories don't seem to stop recalling in someone's mind then few flashbacks wont let someone sleep.
whereas someone was preapring for a clear mission on hand.
Those irritating snors of his friends were not so powerfull to disturb the devasted friend.This pleasant night was not so pleasant for a man with crushed hopes.

All his hopes came to end when he recalls the incident at dinner time which shake the lover to core.

Flashback

jalal was all set to confront his answers from priya(jodha according to jalal since she has similar face to jodha) about her first encounter with him at evening. he was determine to know why she behaved with him like a stranger,as if she is seeing him for first time and not only that she didnt even look at him much as if he doesnot exist..

jalal to himself:why are you behaving weirdly jo. Are you still angry with me? if yes then i will apologise to you 100 times but please stop this torture..please..

jalal's thoughts were broken with a top on his shoulder by sanjay.

sanjay: where are you lost akbar( jalal changed his name).everyone is waiting for you at dinning table.

jalal:oh i am sorry.

sanjay: its ok now come.

Having settled himself in seat opposite to priya , jalal was trying to read her facial expressions and reations on each questions asked.

Raj:so priya how was your trip to singapore? Did you and ahan enjoyed it. 

Priya: The trip was amazing dad. we enjoyed alot specially ahan .He enjoyed it so much that he slept even without having dinner that day...hahaha..

Sanjay: woow champ .i hope  you didnt forget my gift.?

ahan: bhayya i got full bag of choclates forl u all.

Neelam:it means i can also enjoy it haan?

ahan gives a nod to her in agreement.

Raj: And about the deal,is it finalised?

Priya hesitated :actually dad there are some lope holes i found, so will look after that and then finalise it.

Raj:oh ok.

To avoid more business talk sunny intrepted

Sunny: you know Di yesterday we almost lost Ahan..And..(his words stop seeing his dad's angry glares)

Raj, Nilam, Sanjay were giving angry looks to Sunny for blurting that incident.

Priya panic: Lost ahan?? what happen to ahan ?Sunny i am asking something ,will you care to answer?(raising eyebrow)

Sanjay: relax pri dear. look ahan is here with us so lets forget about it.(to divert the topic raj intrepted)

Raj: yea and did you meet our guest? with this question of Raj both priya and jalal look at each other.

Priya:yes we met at college but i don't know them.

Sanjay: so let me introduce you to them. This is Abdul, this is Abrar and this one is Akbar.

Priya: Hi.,Umm ..where are you from?

abdul: we are from india.

Priya: oh...india.well i have heard alot about it. wish to visit your country soon.

jalal: you talk as if you have never visited India before.?

Priya blankly : No ,i have never visited India.

jalal in sarcastic way: Then you have never met us..i mean any Indian.

Sunny: offo akbar bhai, if Di never visited india this means she never met any indian na.

Abrar: but you all look like indians.

At this sudden question of abrar , priya who was feeding ahan his food looks at Raj for answer.

Raj: actually my forefathers are indians and me, nilam and sanjay went to patna to meet our relatives when priya was born so logically she was born in india but since we are in Malaysia for many years so we belong to here.

Priya: yea and i have done my schooling from KPS and now am doing my P.G from St.xavier

Sanjay: you know even with her studies priya manages Dad's business very well.

Raj: yea.she is the best daughter i can have.But i doubt about my sons.

listening to raj's statement both sanjay and sunny look at their father with pouts and everyone laughs at their reaction.

Priya: enough about me , now you guys tell me about yourself .

Abdul: as you know we are from india and we are in clothing business .we actually came to patna for some business  but Ahmed uncle( jalal's uncle) suggested us to stay in malaysia for sometime and know this place.

Priya: great. Then me and my friends will be grateful to show you our country and many intresting things here if you allow us .

jalal: we will be the lucky one to know more from you.!

Ahan: mumma i full . now i go to play.

Priya strictly :ok baby now you go but dont go out of mansion ok?

ahan: ok mumma.

Priya: well i m done and have some work so good night everyone.

Raj: even me. good night.

sanjay: m full but i guess this Sack's stomach (pointing to sunny ) will never get full. see you all bye.

and the dinner gets wrap up .

Fb ends..

Why did she say that she never went to india ,forget went, she said she never saw me before, like seriously Is it some kind of joke or what?! she was talking so formally .Ehhh
why jo why?

. priya's POV
sitting near the desk she tries to engross herself with the work but those little blur flashbacks were not letting her in peace. How much she try to ignore but they keep repeating like a series of  some fiction or an unknown mysteries. more near to her little but full of live ,she  still cannot summerise anything yet.L ovingly caressing ahan's hair .

priya in mind: why do i feel like i have seen him somewhere,like his presence was always important for her even though she could recall where and why. His desperate eyes looking for an unknown answers he never asked at dinner time.But his constant watch at her was making her uncomfortable WHY? even though she never met him before.Engrossed in so many thoughts she slept.
But then she have one more terrifying thing to be worried about.. Which is scaring her , taking her peace, making her helpless and she doesn't know how to handle that.. There are many what if's running in her mind.. She needs to do something else everything will be destroyed.!! Yes She has to do something.!
(With this thought priya sleeps caress her little ahan )

Unknown POV

pacing in his room a 27 year old man trying hard to think of possiblities. Can it be possible? can she be that lady ? there are no such proofs but her  face is little similar, her  eyebrows like some royal style, those doe eyes. Hmmm .. I need to investigate it before its too late.

(Song)
Ajnabi Mujhko Itna Bata
Dil Mera Kyoon Pareshaan Hai
Dekh Ke Tujhko Aisa Lage
Jaise Barsoon Ki Pehchaan Hai
Kitni Bholi Hai Tu , Kitni Naadan Hai
Dil Ki Baaton Se, Anjaan Hai
Ajnabi Mujhko Itna Bata
Dekh Ke Tujhko Aisa Lage
Kitni Bholi Hai Tu, Kitni Naadan Hai
Ajnabi Mujhko Itna Bata
Dil Mera Kyoon Pareshaan Hai...
Kya Sochta Hoon
Main Kya Chahata Hoon
Hai Mushkil Tujhko Woh Bataana
Maine Suna Hai Ki Mushkil Bada Hai
Dabi Chahaton Ko Chupaana
Hey, Kya Sochta Hoon
Main Kya Chahata Hoon
Hai Muskil Tujhe Woh Bataana Hoo,
Maine Suna Hai Ki Mushkil Bada Hai
Dabi Chahaton Ko Chupaana
Raaz Tere Sabhi Khol Degi Abhi
In Laboon Pe Jo Muskaan Hai
Ajnabi Mujhko Itna Bata
Dil Mera Kyoon Pareshaan Hai...
Kaise Bataaon
Teri Dhadkanoon Ko Banaaya Hai Kisne,
Deewana
Ajnabi Mujhko Itna Bata
Dekh Ke Tujhko Aisa Lage
Kitni Bholi Hai Tu, Kitni Naadan Hai
(song from 'pyaar toh hona hi tha 'movie. specially for all my friends here)

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There can be nothing more satisfying than the feeling of dawn. Nature is at its best and is the glorious hour. The brilliant beams of the sun give a splendid shading to the mists and knolls. It denotes the trip of the sun in the sky. At initially, there shows up a little chunk of light in the sky. It at that point continues expanding in size and sparkle. The brilliant coating is by all accounts rising and rising. Flying creatures sing to its sparkle. Men and ladies
 who go out for morning walk make the most of its blushing magnificence. It is the time when the day throws away the shroud of night. 

The admirers of morning walk stop on their approach to take a look at the dawn. The primary beams of the sun are cool and support to the eyes. At a slope station, the excellence of the dawn is past portrayal.

The slope tops and the valley beneath appear to be showered in yellow light. All of sudden, the brilliant ball sparkling in the sky becomes huge in the measure. Milk merchants and daily paper young men are heard calling their exchange every step of the way of the road. 

Somewhat later, little young men and young ladies in the sparkling crowd are seen setting off to the school. 

As the sun gets higher in the sky, the day's action starts. Plants and trees devour the beams of the sun. 

Late risers miss the magnificence of the dawn. It is an uncommon delight to be awake at dawn.

Adding to the voices of our Romantic couple busy in their romance plus exercises

Raj:You look too beautiful today. whats the secret haan?(winks to nilam)

Sunny: dad there is no use of buttering mom coz she wont leave you till you are done with 15 rounds

Raj in mind: whenever i try to escape this little monkey jumps in huhh.

Nilam: hahaha thanks for comment buddy but you cannot skip your exercise 

Raj: come on nilam its just one day. can't we skip it ?

Nilam: no compromise with health and fitness dear.

Raj: where are rest of members?

nilam: Ahan is sleeping,sanjay went to office early, sunny just woke up, Priya went out for jogging and our guest may be sleeping.(abdul,abrar,jalal who just came)

Abrar:we are here aunt.

raj:good morning boys.

abdul:good morning uncle

nilam: got up early. going somewhere?

jalal:actually we thought to do some workout .By the way where is priya,ahan,sanjay and sunny?

nilam:ohh..they all are on their daily routine .My workout is done .i'll leave, have to prepare breakfast. 

jalal:come lets go out for sometime.

raj: get back before breakfast guys.

abdul: yes uncle.

moving out from mansion the trio slowly moved to a near by park to have some fresh air when abrar spoke gathering his friends attention.

abrar: Why did bhabhi(sister in law)  behaved like that yesterday?

abdul: for a second i thought she is not our bhabhi.

jalal: donno what is going on. i should ask her before getting to any conclusion..

abdul: no no jalal dont do that ,if she gets annoy. lets first wait for her to explain this

abrar: yes jalal, lets wait coz  we dont know the actual reason behind her behaviour so if we do  anything causing her trouble . lets wait.

jalal sarcastically: huhh wait..since 4 years i am doing that. now again wait.!

suddenly a ball hits jalal's forehead grabbing trios attention. few boys of same to their age came runnning.

Atul: opps sorry buddy .

Abrar: dont you know where to play?

Ajay: Hey hey relax man . It was just a shot. Is he that delicate to not handle little pain😂

abdul🤨 : just a shot right.! dude you..

jalal: relax guys its ok. Here take your ball (handing atul ball) I think we have seen you somewhere , but where?🤔

few girls came running to scene. seeing the familiar faces

priya : i am sorry .It  was me who hit the ball. I am sorry if i hurt you.

jalal: its ok. By the way what are you doing here.?

before priya can answer anything others interrupted.

kaira: and who are you to question her?

abdul: a well wisher.

Disha: i have never seen THIS well wisher before.

priya: Ahh guys guys ..these are the same boys we saved from Rohit and his gang remember?

ajay: so you were those boys who felt in trap haan.

abrar: excuse me?

priya: yeah and you know guys they are our guest .

kaira: you mean they will stay in M.M?

abdul: yes.

atul: cool.

jalal: yes it is and you know Miss. Priya promised us to show us your country.

~ manly voice interrupted

Rahul: priya's promise means our promise (smiling at priya), so we shall fullfil it. what say.

priya's friends in unison: yes.

priya: let me first introduce you to them.(starting from left)meet him Atul joshi, he is Ajay dewaan,
kaira singhania, disha patel and he is Rahul khuranna.

shaking hands with boys , jalal felt a tinge of jealous when she introduce rahul to him and the boys were shy to shake hands with disha and kaira.

kaira: relax buddy we wont eat you up. hahaha

priya: kaiyuu(glaring kaira to stop)..and guys meet them . He is Abdul  , he is Abrar and he is Akbar.

Rahul: hi.nice to meet you.

jalal: hmm.

atul: for your safety let me tell you at first note itself that stay away from rohit and his lousy gang coz they like playing with people and don't ever mess with us coz we dont spare our enemies.
and be in our good books.(with this last one priya and her friends laugh)

jalal: you mean we are enemies?

kaira: depends on your behaviour man.(to stop all this )

priya: No, she is kidding .. can we be friends?

jalal: yea sure..friends(when jalal extended his hands to shake with priya , rahul immediateley shakes his hands with jalal)

rahul: FRIENDS!

atul:now if we are done with all this shall we go to M.M  to meet ahan?

rahul: i just cant wait to meet my little rabbit.

kaira: lets go.

At M.M :-
The entire squad entered mansion talking to each other or say trying to know more about their new friends. whereas priya left immediately as she knows its ahan's time to wake up.

At priya and ahan's room :
Rubbing his little eyes and nose with yawning indicating that the little master has woke up, ahan slowly opens his eyes to find his mumma sitting beside him and smiling at his antics.
ahan excited: mumma..good morning(while kissing his mom).
priya: good morning baby.(kisses her loves face)
ahan while cuddling now in his mumma's arms hug : cocolate mumma..
priya: first brush teeth baby.
ahan with pout: is it important to blush?
listening a cute question rahul enters: yes rabbit. if you dont brush then all your teeths become brown then you will look a dirty rabbit. Do you want to look dirty?
ahan nods in negative .
rahul: so brush?
ahan: yesh..
priya to ahan: ok so now shall we go to brush teeth?(on getting a nod from ahan)
rahul: see you at breakfast champ.(kissing ahan's cheek leaves)
priya  took ahan  for teeth brush and the little one followed his mother step-wise slowly trying to hold his brush when priya added a very little colgate(according to baby's requirement ) then did his brush and the mother son had a fun time while giving ahan bath who splashs water on priya as a result both get wet.
priya complaining: oh god ahan look you made mumma wet.
ahan: same pinch mumma and laughs
priya: come on now lets change, your choclate milkshake is waiting.
priya after dressing ahan also changed her self into college outfit and the duo left for breakfast.
Seeing the cute little steps of ahan descending from stairs ajay went and picked him in his arms.
ajay: good morning ahan.
ahan kisses all his friends cheeks: good morning
kaira: oh ho today my Boyfriend is looking very handsome.
ahan blushes: thankyou galfrien
disha: will you like to go for a date with me?
kaira: i am your first GF so first date with me.
disha: but i was the first to ask. ahan baby with whom will you go?
little hero got confuse between his two GF and look at his mum for answer
ahan: mumma..(with pout)
and all the rest burst out in laughter
jalal, abdul and abrar's mouth went wide open seeing ahan's blush and new discovery of his 2 Gfs
abdul whispers: your son made 2 girlfriends at this age.
abrar whispers :i am still single ,ready to mingle but no girl looks at me. huhh
jalal: shutup both of you.He is just a kid and after all he is handsome like his dad..(with proud)
nilam who came from kitchen calls them for breakfast and eveyone settles down
The breakfast went smooth with priya busy in making ahan eat his breakfast, ajay atul
discussing about their todays test, disha kaira busy with their recent shopping stuff, rahul
busy with helping priya to make ahan eat his breakfast , raj-nilam busy with hidden romance,
abdul-sunny full on war at tasty food and praising it, abrar busy knowing more about malaysia from
sanjay .Amidst all these one poor soul was sitting jealous watching his wife and son having
gala time with other person ignoring his exsistance. This was adding fuel to jalal's jealous
since he watched rahul enter priya's room and met ahan like he is very close friend..(above brush incident)
jalal in mind: Huhh,..i wish to throw you out ,you fool..! 
ahan who noticed jalals changing expression asked his mom: mumma i drink coclate milk with angel?
hearing innocent request the loving mom replied:yes baby,if you want to drink your milkshake from your angels hand then go..
slowly letting down ahan ran to his angel who picked him even before his reach as it was
a very happy thing that ahan wants to drink his milkshake from his angels hand.
very slowly yet carefully jalal made ahan drink his milkshake when ahan whispered in
jalal's ears: angel angry??
at first jalal was shocked how did he know, but was glad that  his son  read his mind.
jalal: angry with whom champ?
ahan: me.
jalal: why will angel get angry with his star?
ahan: because i no say goodmorning and no kissi giving na.
jalal:bfor that i am still angry . So if you dont want your angel to get angry then give a kiss.
listening this ahan quickly kisses jalal's both cheeks and ask: now?
jalal: now  i am not angry .
the duo enjoyed their breakfast unaware that few eyes were watching them.
soon after breakfast all the friends left to their houses to get ready for college &soon meet
at college. sanjay,raj left for office ,sunny for school. where abdul, abrar,jalal got ready to leave.
priya to ahan: baby mumma is going to college so take care of yourself,nanu and eat on time and dont trouble her.ok?
ahan like a good boy:ok mumma.but you come fast you promise icecream today no forget.
priya:yes yes i remember my promise .after coming i'll take you out for icecream. (kissing his face)be a good boy.
ahan nods and kiss his mothers cheek seeing all this lovey dovey moments between mother-
son jalal wish even one day he will be a part of this hugs
These new friends left for college unknown to fact that a new adventure is waiting for them.
someone on phone:hello.yes its me. Did you do your work? Idiot i called you last night for some important work and you still are on bed..getup soon else you will be fired.huh.
..tit.tit..and the call ends.

~~~~~~~~~.
note: as mentioned in previous chappies priya has same face as jodha but it isnt confirm whether she is really jo or not. According to jalal and his friends they assume her to be jo.
Is she really jo or just have same face or a twin ..It can be anything.

To know more stay with updates..

I have already started writing Next update so will be uploading soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part

I loved the song you choose it's quite melodious 🙂 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon🙂

Here is your update 😊

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the song💛💛💛💛

Nice one dear🧡🧡🧡🧡

Thnx for pm😃

Continue soon ☺️

Aishu.R thumbnail

Sorry for Combine review Appy

I wanted to catch up with story as you are resuming it.smiley1

Aishu.R thumbnail

Part 2 & 3

Malaysia scene:

completely opposite to India, Modern society..

Typical homely scene😛 Care for their daughter's safety...

Jalal all set to expose the traitors😎...

And what an entry of our hero in the scene to catch and give a life time lesson to the culprits, 

Aishu.R thumbnail

Part 4

Those beautiful memories of Jodha accompanied with song, 

Again one more good choice of songsmiley27

Friends Gala timesmiley36 very much funny...

Jalal n Abrar teasing foodie Abdul...smiley36

And their chariot ride was smiley37...but poor Jalal... he has become such a lost soul in her absence...😒

Part 5

Humorous onesmiley36

Full of Abdul n Abrar fight over getting lost in unknown place...

Well done smiley20