Please continue soon. I'm so curious ๐Ÿ˜

Your welcome โ™ฅ๏ธ

zynahsiddiqi956 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Awesome one didu

Loved the song

Poor jalal is jealous seeing Rahul and priya( whom he belived as jo) 

Bt who is this mysterious person๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Eager to know๐Ÿ˜‰

Continue it soon didu๐Ÿ˜Š

Thx 4 pm also didu๐Ÿ˜Š

Thankyou.. hehe need some spice in story ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: natashathakur

Awesome update n thnxx for pm me

Your welcome ๐Ÿ’›

Here I am ๐Ÿ˜Œ

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 13

At Xavier's College:

Lurking across the vast open school grounds, where I could see almost everyone with their books out. Bunch of other students entered the examination hall, much quieter than usual. I could see the tension in everyoneโ€™s eyes. Starting from an average to the topper every student was concerned about the test. No it wasn't a final exam but this test results will analyse who are eligible to sit for finals.. Yes this was a little pressure since not everyone from college gets a chance to write final exam .
This extraordinary rule is only for Xavier's College , ofcourse it should be since Xavier's College is one of the top college of Malaysia . Studying here is like getting a quality education plus bright future with guarantee. 
Everyone doesn't get to enter the finals exams.  It's like a preliminary , if we get failed then continue studies next year losing a year..
Similar is the situation for priya a d her friends..

Priya : I hope we atleast get qualified in this test..๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
Disha : Don't worry priyu , you are always the best .. infact we all can .
Ajay : Why to worry when we have a personal lecture who trained us so well ๐Ÿ˜‰
Atul : Yes priya , you did taught us well but let's hope we remember it๐Ÿคญ
Rahul: Guys let's be positive.
Kaira: positive is ok until we remember whose  it's hitler vrial's subject ๐Ÿ˜ช..

On the other side
Dinesh : guys I bought cheating chits of all of us as planned..
Reshma: great..now this will help us qualify for finals..
Rohit : good that you bought this else I cannot waste my time even on bringing them๐Ÿ˜
Dhruv : let's quickly hide them , it's almost time for test ..
Reshma : Give me few, they won't do strict checking for girls so this way we can be save...
(All of them quickly hides cheats )
As soon as the bell rings , everyone starts entering the campus , going to checking counters to get them check and then to exam halls 

In exam hall :
Everyone busy writing , remembering and seeking help.. Priya so immersed in her paper like Rahul , disha & kaira patiently scrubbing and writing answers, Ajay & Atul  busy  recollecting answers .. Dinesh slowly kicks the cheating chit towards Dhruv and babita, Reshma busy copying where as Rohit is busy clumsily copying answers..

With this it's almost 2 hrs 30 mins everyone &  focused on their papers..

Last 30 mins left..

Babita completed her work of cheating and didn't know where to hide her cheat , when she notices priya sitting exactly opposite of her and so busy unaware of her  surroundings.. Suddenly an evil idea pops up in her mind and she throws the cheating chit near priya's desk . Priya who was unaware of all this didn't notice this but few minutes later the invigilator notices a cheating chit near priya's desk and picks it up.. Keeping his  hand on desk 

Invigilator : Excuse me miss.
Priya: yes sir ..
Invigilator : Stop writing and hand over your paper to me..
Priya: what???
Invigilator loud and angrily: I said just hand over your paper and leave the hall..
(Everyone turns to where this scene was created)
Priya : May I know the reason???
Invigilator showing chit : after cheating you still can argue huhh
Priya : That doesn't belong to me and I didn't cheat.!!
Invigilator: ohh really, then is this chit near your desk a show piece??
Priya : how would I know.. I was busy writing my own paper ..
Invigilator : don't waste my time and leave..
Disha : sir when she is saying she didn't cheat then  why are you are you punishing her.??
Atul: yes sir , priya is a topper of our class , she doesn't need to cheat for a little test like this...
Invigilator : explain all the reasons to Dean , not to me.. now leave..
Rahul : Enough sir , we trust her and she cannot do something like this so please let her complete her paper..
Invigilator : Are you ordering me?? You either write your own paper or leave with her..
Disha , Atul , kaira , ajay with Rahul : ok sir , if priya doesn't get chance to write her test then we will also not write, we  will leave with her ..
Invigilator : upto you!!
Priya : guys please, it's my issue and let me sort this out ..
Rahul : It's our issue not only yours ..
Kaira : yes Rahul is right , we will also leave if you are not allowed..
Priya : guys please don't act without thinking , see it's only 25 mins left now , anyhow after that you can come out and help me in this matter but right now I don't want any of my friends to spoil their test  because of me, it's a matter of our career .. please continue this exam , please?
Rahul : fine but just 25 mins and we will be their with you in this situation ..๐Ÿ™‚
Priya nods and leaves the hall ...

This news spread like a fire in the forest at college that a student is caught cheating and maybe disqualified for her finals.. After exam was done , students gathered in small small group discussing about how vrial sir caught a student cheating...
This was a little embarrassing situation but priya's Friends didn't bother to even react to them..Since they know priya very well , they trust her ..
The news reached sunny as well.. He was shocked to hear something like this about his sister.

At M.M :

Raj and nilam  discussing how bright and intelligent student is priya and her past records with akbar and his friends..
Raj : You know this college is a top most college of Malaysia .. Getting to study here is one big achievement..
Nilam : I remember how priya studied day and night to get in this college.. This was one of her dream.
Raj : And m sure she will qualify her test and then finals as well..
Nilam : Like always she will top โ˜บ๏ธ.  My daughter is very hardworking.. I am proud of her.
Suddenly Raj's phone started ringing.. It's sunny whose calling him.
Raj : yes sunny ??
Sunny : Dad sis is in trouble ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Raj anxiously : what??? What happened to priya? Is she alright?? Is she safe ?? OMG speakup dammit !!!
Hearing this everyone stood up, atmosphere got little tensed ..
Nilam : raj , what happened to our daughter, tell me ? ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Akbar : uncle is she alright?? ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Raj kept the phone in speaker..
Sunny narrates how the gossip is going around at college about priya being caught while cheating and chances of her to get disqualified for finals..
Nilam : That's not possible , my daughter prefer to rather fail than cheating..
Raj : Who is behind all this ?? Who is responsible for this?? Do you know anything..
Sunny : I don't know much but I just got to know that sis is in Dean's office for interrogation.. And am also going there.. You please come here dad..
Raj : Don't worry I'll be There soon..
Akbar: We too uncle , please let us come.
Raj : ok come..

Waiting outside the Dean office priya's Friends, sunny are getting impatient for know what's going inside the office.. Marching left to right, right to left .. Raj , akbar and his friends arrive..

Raj : Where is priya??
Akbar : How is she??
Rahul : She is still inside the office..
Disha : Don't know what's happening there.. It's been a hour now๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Atul : I hope the Dean doesn't disqualify her for finals else her career will be destroyed..
Kaira : Let's be positive ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
Finally the wait is over and everyone turns towards office door that just opened..
Priya was just stepped out and was bombarded with questions.. And she simply gave a smile.
Raj : why are you smiling?? This is a serious issue.  This thing can ruin your whole career.. You worked hard to achieve this & I won't let anyone to destroy this..
Priya ๐Ÿ™‚: Dad relax .. I won't let anyone to destroy my career.. I Am not that fragile anymore.. ๐Ÿ˜
Ajay : Priya isn't someone people can mess with.. If she is relaxed like this , then One thing is for sure ..
Rahul , Disha , Atul , kaira together : Someone is soon going to pay for this smile ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
Priya : By the way , there was something miraculous happened ๐Ÿคญ.. Someone defended me..
Akbar: who???
Priya : Guess?
Rahul : Not the Dean , not be the invigilator thennn??๐Ÿค”
Kaira: common dear, just tell us what happened..
Priya : ok ok  It was Mr.Hitler  that defended me๐Ÿ˜…
Priya's Friends looked like have seen a horror movie
Atul : That Mr. Do not waste time, Do not enjoy ..Him???
Priya : Yes him๐Ÿ˜‚
Rahul : Woow.. Today sun must have arise from opposite direction for sure .
Ajay : Are you sure , it was vrial sir who defended you????
(Vrial sir who just happened to exit the office heard )
Vrial : Why do you think I cannot defend my good student??๐Ÿคจ
Disha: No , it's just little impossible to beleive ๐Ÿ˜…
Vrial : I agree that I am a little bit strict for rules and discipline but at the same time I also know how every student is ..I don't need to listen to others gossip to judge a person .. I observe every individual .
Saying this vrial sir leaves..
Disha : Was he comforting us or scaring?? ๐Ÿ˜ต
Priya : Oh forget it , Now we have our dance class..
Raj : ok , if things here are sorted then I think we should also go .. c u all
Everyone : bye uncle ..
With this raj , akbar n his friends left..

===========================================================================

since i have already added pictures for both the gangs like priya and rohit then why to leave our hero n his gang behind..

so here it is..

1. JALAL UDDIN MUHAMMAD AKBAR 

Rajat Tokas Whatsapp Number Email Id Address Phone Number with Complete  Personal Detail - Grotal.com

2. ABDUL 

Return of the Dodo in Miley Jab Hum Tum

3. ABRAR

Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan Cast Real Names

4. SURYA

Hindi Tv Serial Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan - Full Cast and Crew

5. MIRZA

Harsh Rajput Janbaaz Sindbad Real Name Wiki Biography DOB Age Height  Girlfriend Images Biodata

ENJOY THE CHAPTER ..

Edited by zynahsiddiqi956 - 3 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Thank god saved

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon๐Ÿ™‚

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome update 

Luckily Priya had saved

Thank you for update โค

Please continue soon 

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome chappy didu

Thank god priya is saved 

This Rohit gang๐Ÿ˜ก

Continue it soon