~The unfathomable love~ Thread 2 UPDATED PART 17 pg 28

zynahsiddiqi956 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

~The unfathomable love~ (Thread 2) 

The love at  distance can be torturous, as you always desire closeness to your beloved .But closeness and distance are not only physical definitions of space but also how we understand our heart . So while physical distance between us may be great ,that space may always be small within the heart holding close to the ones we love and trusting in that steadfastness can calm our heart and soothe our minds no matter how far the physical distance between us. While loving another from far away may be difficult ,faith in our love may keep us strong

Prologue:

The atmosphere was a pleasant one,the chirping birds,the fiery sunset which was giving a beautifull view of nature. The sound of kids laughter which was slowly getting reduce with their way towards their home. The only sound left was of the tides in the water!! Yes it was a beach . But there was still a soul waiting for someone . This displeased, disheartened man is still sitting near the beach without any care of Time, Family, Friends. Ofcourse why would he care about anyone else apart from her . But this devastated person is longing for his soothing,  HIS love, HIS life who is no more with him. SHE LEFT HIM!!  She left him alone in this world. Even though he had family & friends to accompany him all the time, to cheer him up, to reduce his pain .But no one can remove HER memories from his heart,no one can replace HER. Neither can bring her back . People tell him to admit the fact that "SHE IS NO MORE- SHE IS DEAD". But he will never beleive it,infact he never believed it even for once because he knew somewhere in his heart that SHE IS ALIVE. SHE WILL NEVER BREAK HER PROMISE OF LEAVING HIM ALONE.

Somewhere near a greenery filled nature a women is playing Hide & Seek with Her Love, Her Life..And a beautifull moment to cherish when a lady is running in every possible direction to find her very naughty, cute, loving & Innocent 3yr old kid from past 10 minutes . And this time she got hold of him ,to which a cute replay came "MUMMA" & the atmosphere filled with mother -son laughters..

As i think about the distance ,i start to crave your brilliance .i dream to see you for an instant .without you i question my existence..

~The Unfathomable Love ~

The story revolves around two people who are
madly in love with each other but got separated
due to some reasons..
What was the reason??
Why did they get separate??
How will they reunite??
This story is a fusion of two golden Era's.. This is a combination of both ancient and modern era where the main leads are living in different environments that are very opposite of other..
I hope my readers will imagine this story as per my imagination..

If anyone here is on Wattpad please do like and support ☺️💚

https://my.w.tt/4aRKHf66g9

Edited by zynahsiddiqi956 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The character sketch:-

Ancient era :

1.  Jalal Mohammed:- The king of Agra. Loves his

people (praja/awaam) very much and can do anything for them. Even loves his family and friends ..But is right now in depression state as his wife is no more with you  him..

2. Abdul:- (Friend of jalal). Fun ,loving & naughty but cares for jalal alot..And is already married.

3. Maan:- (Friend of jalal).. Cares about him vry much. He is little arrogant towards strangers and is always serious..but sometimes jokes to make jalal laugh.

4  Surya:- (Friend of Jalal). Is  poliet, understanding and corporating person ..loves his bestie i.e jalal alot

5. Abrar:- (Friend of jalal.) Is a poetic person .loves writing poems. Has a good mutual understanding for friends and care about them..

Modern Era :

1. Raj Malhotra:- Eldest member of Malhotra family. He is a fun loving person..worked hard to gain his position and respect.. But is always found in kitchen rather than office to prepare and try new

receipes for his laadli(precious)  i.e his daughter.

2. Nilam Malhotra:- Second elder member of

family.. Wife of Raj Malhotra..Is a very

understanding wife and mother..Always encourage

her kids for good and is  over concerned about her daughter

3. Sanjay Malhotra:- Eldest son of Raj n Nilam ..Is a very hardworking person..Handles business in

absence of his dad. Loves her sister alot and is

over protective for her..

4. Sunny Malhotra:- Youngest son of Raj and nilam . Is still studying , is carefree person..does lot ofnaughty things n is always ready to give empty

threats..

5.Priya Malhotra:- Daughter of Raj n Nilam. Is a verysmart girl, crazy and also does lot of naughty things with her little broysunny but also manages her dad's business , her college and her lil naughty kid..

6. Ahan Malhotra:- Is an apple of the family.loves his mom alot and  is lil possesive abt her . He is jst 3yr old but understands his mom very well n always

support her and love her..

------------

Collegemates & friends

Rahul khurrana:- Handsome charming guy and (friend of priya)

Atul joshi:- Little crazy and slow understander like

tubelight..(friend of priya)

Ajay dewaan:- One of the prankster of the clg but kind hearted..(friend of priya)

Disha patel:- Sweet, lovely and a day dreamer ..(friend of priya.)

Kaira singhania:- Stylish lady with pure heart and  little aggressive ..(friend of priya)

Rohit agarwal:- Very arrogant person ..Shows off

his richness..(enemy of priya n her gang.)

Dinesh mehra:-Is a dirty prankster..kicks people

jst for fun..(member of rohit's gang)

Dhruv devi lal(DLL):- One of the lazyiest person in the clg..loves sleeping (member of rohit gang)

Babita devi lal(BDL) :- sister of Dhruv . Is very rich and arrogant lady..wears shots to impress rich ppl

around..(member of rohit gang)

Reshma desai:- Is a silent killer..will always trouble

people and blame it on priya and gang..(member of rohit gang..)

--------

These main characters are introduced and other characters will be introduced when needed!! 

______

PART - 1

India:-

After a lonely night, again the morning came with its new hope, hope of finding HER.!  Each passing day it becomes his regular habit of searching HER, imagining HER around, screaming HER name & atlast his illusions break into reality that she is not with him. And his heart gets shattered into million pieces as soon as reality hit him ..

------**********-------
(Song)
Yeh Zameen Ruk Jaye.. Aasmaan Jhuk Jaye ...
Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye..
Ho Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye ..
Yeh Zameen Ruk
Jaye Aasmaan Jhuk Jaye Tera Chehra Jab Nazar
Aaye Ho Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye Ho... Ho.
Ijazat Day Agar Tujh Say Thoda Pyar Mein Karloon
Jaanay Jaan Baith Meray Saamnay Khaali Dil
Khaali Nazar Bhar Loon Jaanay Jaan Tu Khafa Ho
Jaye Raat Abhi Ho Jaye Din Teray Aanchal Main
Chup Jaye Chup Jaye Yeh Zameen Ruk Jaye
Aasmaan Jhuk Jaye
"Ho Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye
Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye Ho Tera Chehra Jab
Nazar Aaye Tu Agar Kehday Mujhay Chand Bhi Lay
Aaoon Jaanay Jaan Jaanay Jaan Aik Taara Maang
Lay Aasmaan Lay Aaoon Jaanay Jaan Jaanay Jaan
Yaad Tu Jab Aaye Neend Bhi Lay Jaye Khwabon
Kay Jungle Main Chup Jaye Chup Jaye Yeh
Zameen Ruk Jaye Aasmaan Jhuk Jaye Tera Chehra
Jab Nazar Aaye Ho Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye
Ho Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye Ho. 

-------*********------

Jalal with his usual sad face standing in his gallery, came out from his thought with the sudden voice of his soldier
Soldier:- Greetings your majesty. Prime Minister is waiting for you in private hall.
Jalal:- I will be there in few minutes.
With this he brushed his thoughts aside and proceeds towards hall. Seeing the king all the people, ministers stood up to give him honour. Jalal as usual stood before his throne  but didnot sit on it. This was nothing new for people Seeing this, his friend Abdul reminiscences one of the worst day of their life.

Flash Back:-

Jalal was totally broken , sad & was uncontrollably crying.
Abdul:- jalal please stop crying.. control yourself please.
Jalal in hoarseness:- How Abdul how?? How can I control myself when my wife is away from me?? How??
Surya with concern :- we can understand your pain
Abrar:- yes jalal. please don't blame yourself for something which wasn't in your hand
Maan:- You need to think about betterment of people . You cannot be irresponsible towards them. YOU ARE THE KING OF HINDUSTAN..!!
Jalal sarcastically:- yes Maan, you are right . I should only think about my responsibilities since I am a king ,I don't have right to have feelings but from now on and right away I promise to never sit on this throne ever again.!! I lost my love all because of this throne , and I promise to not sit on this throne until my Jodha is back with me .!!

~Flash back ends..

Abdul looks at his besties face and silently prayed in his heart for his dear friend's peace.
PM:- Greetings your majesty , their is a message from patna(east india side) king yudhistiv, that he didn't receive any trade of food we sended
Jalal:- how's that possible??
Surya:- but the transportation was done 10 days ago!!
Maan:- There is something wrong
Abrar:- we need to go there and enquire about this
Abdul:- ok then, tomorrow me , abrar and maan will set out to look into this matter
Jalal:- I will also join us guys
Abrar:- but why? Your presence is needed here.
Jalal:- because if this turnout to be a lie then this king will be punished else according to our deal we need to pay them double for loss.!! So it's important for me to personally handle this matter
Abdul confused:- but who will handle the matters here??
Surya:- jalal you don't worry about this , me and maan will handle things here..
Maan agreed to surya's suggestion
Jalal:- ok then let's start our journey tomorrow morning
And the court is dismissed.

Part -2:-

Malaysia: 
~The Malhotra Mansion ~

An elderly man is impatiently walking from left to right and right to left. Then left to right and again right to left and the loop goes on..

Nilam:- stop this marathon dear , why are you worrying too much about this . They may have reached Singapore safely .!

Raj chuckled:- Really!? You are the one saying me this? You have been checking your mobile every 2 mins(hehe)

Sanjay:- Mom,Dad will you guys stop worrying?? Priya said she will inform us once she reach Singapore.!

Nilam:- That's what Sanjay . she said she will call us but it's been a day and there is no call from her side!! 

Sanjay:- yes mom, even I was worried for the same. Don't know how she is ? Where she is ?? Hope she is safe🤞

Raj:- why are you both wasting time in this. Just call her and enquire.!!

Nilam:- yes you are right. I will call her now.

They get distracted with sudden  loud ring of telephone which grabs everyone's attention.. 
Tring tring ..And then the marathon started between Raj,Nilam and Sanjay to receive the call and finally Raj picks it up.(phone is on speaker)

Raj immediately:- Priya where are you ? Did you both reach safely? Is everything alright??

Nilam spontaneously:- Did you both eat anything or not?? Why aren't you replying??

Sanjay concerned:- priya are you and ahan alright?? Is there a problem? Wait I'll come there!!

Irritated Person on other side of phone:- ONE MINUTE!!!!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE BE QUITE! IF YOU LET ME SPEAK, ONLY THEN I CAN REPLAY NA!  DAD WE BOTH ARE ALRIGHT AND HAS REACHED HERE SAFELY. MOM WE ATE OUR DINNER AND AHAN IS SLEEPING NOW..AND BRO WE ARE SAFE HERE ! YOU DONT NEED TO COME HERE !! PHEWWW..!!! 😪You guys huhh! I just delayed in responding and you guys created a chaos in the house ..(smiles)☺️

Raj😅:- thank god you guys are alright.

Nilam:- what to do child, this is the first time you both are so far from home , we were worried

Priya:- mom I can understand it but now don't worry since we both are safe .☺️

Sanjay:- By the way where are you people staying? The same hotel which i have booked?

Priya:- yes bro same hotel - we are at Hotel Vinson..where is Sunny ??

Raj:- He slept waiting for your call.

Priya:- Oohh my little brother 😅

Nilam:- yes and I am sure he will start complaining about this in morning😂 that you didn't call him

Priya:- Haha..don't worry I will call again in morning and talk to him and you can talk to ahan . Ok then . Good night.

Everyone together:- good night...!!
And the phone gets disconnected.. 

-----------------------

~India ~
Abdul,Surya, Maan & abrar are waiting for there dear friend who called them for an immediate meeting in secrecy..

Surya:- whats the matter? Why did Jalal called all of us this late in night.?

Maan:- who knows.!

Abrar:- Abdul do you know??

Abdul:- Even k don't know anything 

about this. Suddenly they hear a voice-" I will tell you" and everyone turn towards the source of it i.e jalal who was at entrance.

Abdul:- Now tell us , what is so important that you didn't wait till morning and called all of us.!

Jalal:- We are leaving for patna right away..!!

All of them together:- what??????

Jalal:- yes.

Surya:- but why?

Maan:- but you said we will leave for patna tomorrow morning .

Abrar:- why all of a sudden now?

Abdul smilingly:- because Jalal wanted to trick our enemies with wrong information . If we start our journey now then our enemies won't get time to set trap and we can immediately catch them red-handed. am I correct??

Jalal:- yes my dear friend you got me correct😉.. so shall we leave?

All of them together:- ofcourse!

With this jalal, Abdul & Abrar proceeds towards their destination i.e Patna which is 12hrs away.. 

---------------------

~Patna ~

Head men to Other men's:- Come on , do it quickly.. Hide the food trucks immediately in this tunnel.
Around 30-40 men's started hiding the sacks in their secretive place.

Assistant Men to head men:- king yudhistiv will never come to know that  Jalal Uddin Mohammed has already sended his trucks and as per treaty king yudhistiv will punish jalal with double amount for the loss and this will also destroy the reputation of The king of Hindustan that he wasn't able to keep his words

Men1: yes and jalals reputation will be ruined
Hahaha Hahaha... And the atmosphere gets filled with evil laughter..!!

Part 3

~ India ~

The pleasant morning arise with chirping bird's, Cook-Cook of peahen , the sun providing a beautiful sunshine to plant's and tree's and a alarm for people to indicate end of their night.
2 men's are anxiously waiting for a message from their friends.

Surya:- what do you think Mirza, are they alright? Did they tackle the situation.!?

Mirza☺️:- why are you worried.?? He is  Jalal-Uddin-Mohammed.!!  Till now he might have exposed everyone and made our enemies pay for their deeds

Mirza:- that's true.

Both raised their hands for their friends safety 🤞🤲and for their successful mission.

-----------------

~Patna ~

The atmosphere in the court is filled with lots of tension and the King sitting on the throne with dissatisfied and angry face.

King Yudhistiv:- Prime minister did you not send our message to agra??

PM:- yes my king. I have already send the message yesterday itself.

King Yudhistiv:- then why isn't there a respond from jalal??

PM:- Don't know majesty, maybe he didn't read the message till now.

Minister 1:- he might have read the message and ignored it ?

Minister 2:- I agree with minister 1 , jalal might have read your message and threw your message somewhere and when ask he will pretend that he never got a message so to avoid paying for loss

King Yudhistiv angrily: - Then jalal is going to pay for insulting us in this way . Prepare for my visit to agra immediately

But the court got disturbed by sudden Roar of our Lion
-"STOP..!! THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO GO AGRA , SINCE I MYSELF HAVE COME HERE "

And Everyone turn towards the entrance of the court and there HE is
The great Jalal-Uddin-Mohammed in his lavish black jama embedded with real gold work and diamonds in it. The Pearls necklace hanging around his neck. One hand holding his sword whose sharp edge is sending shivers down the spine of enemies. And his other hand wrist clenched with anger. His raised Eyebrows and red flushy eyes expressing the range of anger with his stern face .This look of jalal was scarry. Few were even planning to run .

King Yudhistiv (With scared face & trying to be friendly with jalal):- Jalal dear friend, I was waiting for you only.

Abdul😏:- yes king we are here to meet you only.!

King Yudhistiv:- You people have travelled for long time and need some rest and also have something.

Jalal:- No need , let's get straight to the point.! Your ministers have accused me as disloyal , cruel and reneging from the deal ..(staring disgustingly at minister 1 and minister 2 who were sweating down with fear)

King Yudhistiv with confidence:- yes!  You are the one that break the deal and should be paying us for the loss and as per our deal.....

Jalal interrupts:- This will not be required yudhistiv!!

Jalal claps twice and with this Abrar enters holding collar of 2 men's and jalal's men's holding the rest

King Yudhistiv:- what is all this jalal??

Jalal:- I will tell you but before that you should meet your two most loyal opps sorry your traitors .

King yudhistiv with confused and anxious face :- definitely.

Abrar leaves those two men's whom he was holding from collar ..And they ran towards their king

Men1:- Forgive me your majesty. We got greedy and agreed to Ministers plan

Men2:- yes my lord , we just followed orders of ministers.(pointing to ministers)

King yudhistiv🤨:- spill the truth else the consequences won't be good enough for both of you.

Flashback starts:-

Men1 &Men2:- Tell us minister, why did you call us at such isolated place?

Minister 1:- I am going to assign you a very important task .

Minister 2:- And for this you will be rewarded with ₹2000 as well as some grain sacks 

Men1:- ok not a bad deal..!!

Men2:- now Tell us what's the task?

Minister 1:- The food trucks that are transported from Agra should never reach till king yudhistiv.

Minister 2:- Hide the trucks in some isolated place such that no one should ever know about this, else you head will be the price

Men 1&2:- Don't worry , we will never let anyone know about this and complete this task secretly

Flashback ends..

King yudhistiv:- you traitors, backstabbers ! Soldiers catch all of them and put them behind the bars . I will deal with them personally 😠

Those 4 men's along with  their supporters and both minister's are taken to jail.

King yudhistiv:-jalal I apologise for misunderstanding you and believing these traitors.. please forgive me.

Jalal(with painful expression):- it's ok yudhistiv , we usually trust those who are ready to misuse us .

King yudhistiv:- Now you people should rest after a long journey and don't say no, since I won't be allowing you to leave without any hospitality.

King yudhistiv to his PM:- PM make immediately arrangements for Jalal and his friends and with best services.

PM:- yes your majesty.

With this Jalal, Abdul and Abrar move towards spacious rooms alloted to them ..
Abrar:- Thank god that we reached the hidden tunel on time else we won't be able to prove jalals innocence

Abdul:- I agree.

Jalal, Abdul and Abrar were proceeding towards palace of patna on their horses but the bridge connecting the village where mahal is situated got damaged due to which jalal and his friends take different route which is from back of mahal. On the way to mahal they saw few men's carrying sacks of grain i.e the same sacks which was sent from Agra. . Jalal immediately recognized it as the grain sacks he has sent was having the same green JM mark on its sacks. jalal and his friends decided to quietly follow these mens and finally they reached the secret place(tunnel) where all the sacks of grain was hidden.
At the correct time our heroes made their entry and started fighting with enemies and caught hold of two main heads(headmen and his assistant) who were guiding the other men's and kept his swords on their necks

Jalal:- I might forgive you for this misdeed if you spill the beans of whose conspiracy is it.!

Men1:- we don't know anything.

Jalal:- oh really? So now you will lie Jalal-Uddin-Mohammed ??

Men2 started trembling hearing the name:- ja ja ja jalal.. we don't know anything. We just followed the orders of ministers
Abdul:- Who were those ministers??
Abrar:- We will take these two along with us to palace and expose those ministers directly.!!

Flashback ends..

part 4:-

~Patna ~

Its the afternoon time ,  When jalal is having a walk in garden to relax himself but the very moment his eyes caught attention towards a scene where one young man (probably someone from king yudhistiv family) is helping his wife to put gajra(flower garland)  in her braid which reminiscences him of one of his and Jo's beautiful past.

Jalal was putting a beautiful motiya bahar(cataract spring / jasmine garland) in Jo's braid while humming a tune..

Jodha:- my lord, it's a long time that you sang a song for me .. please song one for me na.!

Jalal:- Now..? No, later..

Jodha pleading:- Arey.. please..for me..!! Else I won't be talking to you huhh..( turns towards opposite side with angry face)

Jalal:- haha..ok fine..

(Song)

Tumhare siwa kuchh na chahat karenge
Ke jab tak jiyenge mohabbat karenge
Mohabbat mohabbat, mohabbat mohabbat
Nazar chahati hai deedar karna
Yeh dil chahata hai tumhein pyaar karna
Tumhari wafa mein doobe rahein hum
Hai kya haal dil ka yeh kaise kahein hum
Mehakne lagega ho ho
Mehakne lagega badan yeh tumhara
Hum aankhon se aisi shararat karenge
Hamein apne dil mein basaya hai tumne
Mohabbat ke kaabil banaya hai tumne
Agar tum na milte to hum jee na paate
Kise apna kehte, kahan dil lagaate
Saza Rab jo dega o o
Saza rab jo dega woh manzoor humko
Ke ab hum tumhari ibadat karenge

flashback ends..

jalal's thought of chain got broken with Abdul's voice..

Abdul :- jalal I have send a message to agra that everything here is sorted out and we will soon leave for agra by tomorrow morning.

Jalal:- got job buddy..

Their attention moved to Abrar who came running towards them. Abrar while trying to catch breath.

Abrar:- jalall.. Abdulll ..that.. amaziinnggg ...
Abdul:- you either breath first or speak..

With this Abrar compose himself..

Jalal:- now tell us whats the matter?

Abrar:- do you guys know that somewhere near there is a huge celebration going on.! Today  Hindustan's 15th annual fair is celebrated.

Abdul (with excitement) :- Really. !! Then why are we waiting here??

Jalal:- let's go then..

Jalal informed king yudhistiv about their visit to fair. And left for a new journey..

------------***********--------------

~ Bangladesh ~

It was a hustle bustle atmosphere, kids were running to eat ice gola, girls near jewellery store, women's bargaining on food & clothes Prices. Elder citizens and young mens near horse riding, sword fighting ..

Jalal , Abdul, Abrar(seeing happy atmosphere around):- How amazing the atmosphere here is ..

Abdul:- Reminded me of our old days(remembering their fair visit many years ago)

Jalal:- yes..(remembering how he and Jo enjoyed fairs)

Abrar (seeing them lost):- Are you guys planning to stand here the entire day? Are you willing to join the fair or not? Come on let's go.(and pushed both jalal and Abdul)

Jalal took part in the sword fight, abdul in horse riding and Abrar in archery. Then visited few stores where Abdul went near food store to grab few bananas since he loves eating , Abrar went to book store as he loves poetry,and jalal was gazing at every store when he notice a jewellery store

Flashback:-

(Joja in Mela)
Jalal:- Jo I liked this anklets for you ..try this  .and gives her only one anklet

Jodha:- jalal ? Only one ? Where is the other pair?

Jalal:- The other one will be with me .

Jodha:- And why so?? Ab tum Bhi payal pehnoge kya?? (And makes fun of him)

Jalal while coming near her ear:- When you won't be around then this anklet will give me peace and your memories..!

Jodha gets emotional seeing true love in his eyes for her and hugs him saying "I PROMISE YOU THAT, YOU WILL NEVER NEED THIS ANKLET TO REMEMBER ME SINCE I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU"

Flashback ends

Abdul carrying 2 bananas in his hand and 1 in mouth gave each one to jalal and Abrar.

Abdul:- I am dying out of hunger ..I cannot stay anymore with my hunger.!

Abrar:- same here..

Jalal:- let's look for a dhaba / restaurant to eat ..

Abdul:- yes yes ..let's go.

-------********--------

DHAABA*

It was quite spacious with proper arrangements..

Waiter:-  sir what would you like to order??

Abdul: -Marag, parathas, chicken gravy, mutton biryani, mirchi Ka salan, fish fried, russian salad, fruit chat , khurbani Ka meetha else double Ka metha any desert and yes a water bottle..!! I only need this much..(as if he had ordered only 2-3 dishes)

Jalal and Abrar with wide shocked eyes:- we won't be able to finish all of these.!

Abdul:- WE.?? Not we, it's only my order now you guys order for yourself.

Abrar (with unbelievable look):- Will you eat all of these alone??

Abdul with Proud:- HAAN..

Jalal with smirk:- Really?? Well we both are not that hungry so we won't order for ourselves , we will share from yours.

While the waiter servers the dishes..
Abdul forwards his hand towards Marag, but jalal quickly takes it and servers half of it for himself and rest in Abrar's plate .
Jalal with innocent face:- oopss.!! I am sorry , I forgot that even you are here.. it's ok you take some other dish.!

With this Abdul forwards his hand towards Paratha's when Abrar quickly serves all of the parata's to himself and jalal.

Abrar:- Actually paratha is needed to eat with marag but you don't have marag so I suppose you won't need paratha as well..

Abdul:- hmm..and again Abdul moves his hand towards chicken gravy to which jalal again serves himself and Abrar.

Jalal:- since you don't have paratha, so eating chicken gravy alone is waste ..you take something else..

And again it repeats with biryani to which Abrar served it to himself and jalal

Abrar:- Actually chicken gravy is little spicy so we want mutton biryani
And seeing his friends actions Abdul understood about their teasing session and gets angry..
seeing Abdul's  angry & annoyed face Abrar burst out in laughter and jalal smiles and pulls Abdul towards him and Abrar forcefully put a roll of paratha with chicken in his mouth.

Abrar:- now eat this , you  gannet(bhukkad)

And trio complete their lunch having masti,chit chat.

Abrar:- Now let's go , we need to reach agra till morning.

Abdul;- but how?? I am literally tired and cannot walk anymore..

Jalal indicates them to a  horse chariot and three of them sat in it but didn't find a driver

Jalal:- You both are very tired . Let me ride this chariot.

Abdul and Abrar in unison: - NO.!!

Jalal :- but why??

Abdul:- you might be tired as well na..(murmers) And more over we want to reach agra safely 

Abrar in barely audible voice:- we no more want to get lost in clueless places😅 like a wandering bird 

Jalal with stern face :- I said you that I will ride this chariot and that's final..

Both Abdul and Abrar knew its waste to argue with jalal. So both silently planned something ..

Abdul:- Abrar let's do something.. you stay awake and don't sleep !,And check whether we are going to agra only ..a..

Abrar while interrupts🤨:- why me? Why not you?!

Abdul:- first hear me out ..when you feel very sleepy then wake me up and you sleep .!

Abrar:- This will be ok .In this way we won't be lost like ALWAYS..

Abdul:- ok then..I am going to sleep . you stay awake and alert .

According to their deal Abdul gives Abrar the responsiblility of being alert and sleeps. After few minutes Abrar feels sleepy and wakes Abdul reminding him about his turn and sleep,and this process carry on till both went sleeping whereas jalal in his Jo jo land.

part 5:-

After few hour's .Abdul felt something twitching him on his nose and large weight on his neck.with  this irritation he slowly opened his eyes just to get scared with a feet on his neck and a toe near his nose.!! He could see only a feet .he pushed the feet and got up from his place and saw a horrible view ..Their chariot was at beach side collided with a coconut tree. And the surrounding was unfamiliar.and he looked for Abrar .
There he was a lazy bump sleeping peaceful with his mouth half open, one leg on couch and other leg outside the chariot, his body was lying in a zig zag way as if an octopus has spread his hands and legs, his one hand was clutching banana which was half eaten and his other hand on horse tail YUCK.!! Then Abdul look for the great  jalal who had insisted to ride the chariot and as always he was holding a pair of anklet in his hand and other hand holding rope of horse and is sleeping like a lost child.. Abdul felt pity for his friend.. And the angry Abdul woke Abrar from his danger sleep who too is shocked seeing their destination..

Abdul:- This is all because of you idiot. It was your duty to stay awake then why did you sleep??

Abrar:- Even you were sleeping huhh.!

Abdul:- that's because it was  my chance to sleep.!

Abrar:- No , it was my chance to sleep.

Abdul:- Mine

Abrar:- Mine

Abdul: - It's all your fault

Abrar:- No , it's your fault.

Abdul:- Yours 

And the argument goes on till they heard "JUST BE QUITE"..!! and they moved their eyes towards source of voice. 

Jalal with sleepy eyes:- what happen? Why are you guys arguing?

Abdul and Abrar in unison:- CONGRATULATIONS!!🎉 YOU CREATED A RECORD. ! 👏🏻👏🏻

Jalal:- I don't understand??

Abdul and Abrar: - means congratulations for getting lost for 100th time and making us reach a clueless place😏😑 ..

seeing surrounding he understood what he did and gives a guilty smile  but this is not India neither Bangladesh.

Jalal:- By the way where are we?

Abdul:- Why are you asking us? You are the one who bought us here.

Abrar:- yes.! It's because you again dreamt of your jodha while riding and bought us here.

Suddenly Abrar realized that he took jodha's name and saddened his friend. He cursed himself for taking her name ..

Abrar:- I didn't mean that .. actually. i .. ja.

Jalal:- Come let's ask someone about this place

And went away without waiting for their response.

Abdul:-What was the need for you to take Jodhaa name.?

Abrar:- it just happened by mistake, but it's all your fault. You should have not allowed him to ride..

Abdul:- ohh , then why were you quite when he was deciding to ride??

Abrae:- that's because...

Abdul:- because because??

Jalal who notice Abdul and Abrar are not behind

Jalal:- are you guys joining or should I leave alone?

Abdul:- yes we are coming..

Abrar:- congratulations for letting Jalal ride us to unknown place for 100 th time

Abdul:- And congratulations for dreaming of Jodha while riding for 100th time.!

Abrar:- And congratulations for reach a new place for 100th time.

jalal again:- coming or not??

With this Abdul and Abrar run towards jalal.. after a lot of walking they found a city 

jalal to a passerby:- Excuse me please, will you tell us name of this place??

person in different language:- I don't understand what you are saying??

Jalal to himself:- which language is it?

Abdul with actions:- what place is this?

Person:- place name??

Abrar:- yes.(Abrar knows little about other languages as he reads books)

Person:- its Kuala Lumpur! ( & Leaves )

Abrar:- kaula Lumpur.?what place is this?

Jalal:- kuala Lumpur ..It's in Malaysia.

Abdul:- It means we are in Malaysia 😥

Jalal while digesting the fact that they came totally opposite side from India:- This place is totally 3,091km away from india...

Abdul:- it's going to be evening..where will we stay in night.?

Jalal:- Let's do one thing, we will stay at someone's place and leave for our destination in morning

Abrar:- This will be ok .. since I am tired after a long journey and need some food + sleep

Abdul:- yes yes .. If someone would have been awake then we would have reach home by now  (taunting  Abrar)

Abrar:- Really.! If someone else also be awake then we would have been at home by now!(to Abdul).

Jalal with irritation :- Will you guys stop fighting.?

Their convo came to halt with voice of someone

Part 1

Part 2 

Part 3

Part 4 

Part 5

PART 6,7,8

PART 9,10,11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

Updated!!..

I hope you like it and if you can then please do suggest my story to your friends as well🥰 ..

Also on Wattpad

https://my.w.tt/4aRKHf66g9

~ Appy.

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

your first story right? congratulations dear

prologues seems interesting appy😆

continue soon...

i am waiting...

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

your first story right? congratulations dear

prologues seems interesting appy😆

continue soon...

i am waiting...

Yes.. actually I left this in middle two years ago ..so now I want to complete this .. thankyou dear .. glad you like it....