Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Extremely well written and sad. 

because of the stigma around mental health it’s so hard to come forward otherwise you might be called psycho, weak, fake. 

it will get better one day maybe 🥺

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wealth  is not equally distributed in India.  That's a  very big problem in our economy. Wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few Indians.  That's why rich is very rich and poor  more poorer.

Though tough, Government should start to take baby steps  regarding  minimum wage payment for Indian citizens. The saddest thing is even kids have to do labor work.  Because of  unequal distribution of wealth, corruption and India's huge population, millions of citizens are suffering.

If one crore people donate 1 rupee to Narender Modi's fund, it will collect 1 crore in a day and that money  can be used exclusively for people living below poverty line and other social causes. 

People having financial issues need to raise voices loud, so govt  and the general public can help them to face  crisis.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

In developed countries, employer's biggest expenditure is in regard to wages and salaries paid to the employees. They cannot concentrate wealth in their hands, they are required as per law  to pay minimum wage to their employees.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I never knew people were so blind. SSRs death made me realize this. They think having a mental illness means ur crazy! WTH. How ignorant can people be???

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Everybody has some problem that their trying to work thru 

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very well written 

The society needs to get more educated on such issues. Why is being depressed automatically associated with being mad, I will never understand. Also, it's sad that people refuse to come out fearing they will never get job and will be isolated from the social circle. It is worse than getting cancer, atleast in that people empathize with you not think of you as a lunatic. 

Moreover, if someone like deepika is coming forward and talking about a taboo topic, let her talk, let her preach atleast she is trying to normalise it. Don't shut her up with all your unnecessary hate and illogical Theories. 

Talking about mental health is as important as throwing a murderer in jail 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

We have many people like Kanganavirus consider mental health and depression as dandha. People shun or hide anyone who is showing any symptoms.

When I had depression I also had an extreme passive aggressive nature. I wanted to damage and destroy everything beyond repair. One day I saw an episode on crime show regarding apathy and passive aggressive attitude. It opened my eyes and I got help as I could relate to the character on the show.

Many people never get help and either become victim or accused in any crime.

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

Extremely well written and sad. 

because of the stigma around mental health it’s so hard to come forward otherwise you might be called psycho, weak, fake. 

it will get better one day maybe 🥺

It will not till we have people like kangana who are spreading misinformation and stigmatising mental illness

YourCat thumbnail

Do they listen to the cry of oppression in a war torn country, yes but dont care?  I have my life to live and have fun. With that attitude, they come with dont shun depressed people. 

Do you listen to the cry of a father fighting for justice? Yes, but I dont give a damn. They are witch hunting. 

Honestly im not interested about mental health talks, my personal view, I rather spend my time watching how beggar strive to survive each day with smile on their face, maybe you should too, then you will feel a bit grateful for your life & will get strength fight your demons instead getting into self pity. 

See the war torn countries, see the kids they have lost everything and yet they are not screaming depression and suicide. I rather watched them, the real warriors rather than say someone like deepika. No offence.