slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I am surprised that they didn't invite none of the superstars like Ravi Kishan, Dinesh Yadav, Khesari and many others for Pre-wedding celebration. Ravi Kishan is not only the superstar but the sitting MP of current Loksava from BJP. When they can invite some actors from the South movie industry then why not from Bhojpuri?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think they don’t invite people from politics. I think…

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

They probably look down upon them. Pre Baahubali 2, even the south stars would have been lucky to get invites.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

No Deols either 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Idk the ambanis are based in Bombay n And Gujarat so they obviously bring even aira gairas of bwood. They are biggest film industry in india known worldwide. Thaats a fact. South they only called big ones. Now if we question so much then every state will say why they didn't invite bhojpuri bengali Assamese marwadi hariyanvi kashmiri malayali lol. Chillsmiley44

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Ambanis r Gujaratis..they didn't invite people from Gujarati industry too 😄 not even cast of  TMKOC which is a cult show.

It wasn't a parliament of movie industry where each state has to be represented.

Ambanis r just living their BW dream and inspiring KJo..that's it

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even wagle ki duniya was not invited smiley36

Rajesh wagle would have sung on stage smiley31

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Ambanis r Gujaratis..they didn't invite people from Gujarati industry too 😄 not even cast of  TMKOC which is a cult show.

It wasn't a parliament of movie industry where each state has to be represented.

Ambanis r just living their BW dream and inspiring KJo..that's it

If representation was a thing, I should represent Sindhi movie community, after bearing those once a year, I deserve to be a part of the event right next to SRK 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Isn’t marati, bangali and malayalam film industry bigger and better than bhojpuri. ?

Just asking

slumgod.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

Isn’t marati, bangali and malayalam film industry bigger and better than bhojpuri. ?

Just asking

That question deserves a separate topic. I asked coz I am more into Bhojpuri movies than those listed movie industries by you.  I have no idea that Ambani didn't invite actors from other movie industries too. At least Ravi Kishan should have been invited as he is not only the Bhojpuri superstar, he is also a known face in Bollywood too, not to forget he won Big boss season 1 too.