Lol team gone? 🤣

And take his award because he “threatens” her🤣

Edited by DOTS. - 3 years ago
NoFace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Her UN is still KanganaTeam😆

And to all the people who are saying it's proven KJo didn't kill SSR so she should give her Padmashree back, even if it is proven that SSR didn't commit suicide/ KJo and gang had no hand in his death, she'll still say he did that, becuase she imagined it.👍🏼

Also, the IV was ages ago, tab nahi bol sakti thi? Abhi kyun boli? Tab toh bada keh rahi thi ki he deserves it when they won it together

Don’t you know? Kangana’s middle name is hypocrite 😆

Kangana Hypocrite Ranaut🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay this is hilarious, I thought she would bring some hardcore conspiracy, but she is basically talking about that Kjo's interview in some internet forum, where he said, "if she has so much problem with the industry, why doesn't she leave it?".

That is not a threat, you soulchod.

Good Lord and we will have some exceptionally intelligent people who will sympathise with her, shedding few droplet of tears.

Why is this soulchod a right wing favorite, she is a proper snowflake with all traits of a pedantic psuedo liberal crybaby. I wanna make every right wing idiot eat their own shit for supporting this absolute joke of a human being.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Okay this is hilarious, I thought she would bring some hardcore conspiracy, but she is basically talking about that Kjo's interview in some internet forum, where he said, "if she has so much problem with the industry, why doesn't she leave it?".

That is not a threat, you soulchod.

Good Lord and we will have some exceptionally intelligent people who will sympathise with her, shedding few droplet of tears.

Why is this soulchod a right wing favorite, she is a proper snowflake with all traits of a pedantic psuedo liberal crybaby. I wanna make every right wing idiot eat their own shit for supporting this absolute joke of a human being.

Soulchod, what a beautiful word lol, totally stealing/borrowIng it 😎

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😄😄😄 

Kangana is so jealous.. how come newcomers mepokids movie is so much loved by audience..😄😄 that’s why all the weapons against KJO

Byw kangana.... we loved loved loved the gunjan saxena!  You can cry whatever you want

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

She has removed Team from her name. Earlier it used to say 'Team Kangana Ranaut', now it just says her name. Chalo at least she stopped pretending a bit. 😆

I wonder if she had to or lose her Blue Check. It was pretty obvious it was her tweeting and not some nebulous Digital Team.  But if it was an actual Team  and if one was the Twitter banned Rangoli she'd also be in danger of losing her account.

She's such a wannabe perpetual victim and so full of shifting bullshit

This is from January 2020

Kangana Ranaut feels Karan Johar ‘totally deserves’ Padma Shri, says she is proud to be in the same league as him

In an interview with India Today Television, the actor said, “I heartily congratulate him. I think he totally deserves this award. As a producer, the kind of films he backs, whether it is Kesari or Good Newwz, are commendable, as is the position he has worked to achieve. Even though his father gave him a head start, he has risen to the top because of his own efforts and merits.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-feels-karan-johar-totally-deserves-padma-shri-says-she-is-proud-to-be-in-the-same-league-as-him/story-9DyYjMFdeY3ZqhSplqGo8K.html

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nema123

😄😄😄 

Kangana is so jealous.. how come newcomers mepokids movie is so much loved by audience..😄😄 that’s why all the weapons against KJO

Byw kangana.... we loved loved loved the gunjan saxena!  You can cry whatever you want

Kangana can never control her jealousy. We all should send burnol to her.

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Kangana can never control her jealousy. We all should send burnol to her.

Did some spirit posses her. I remember when I was a small child visiting my grandma's village, sometimes ladies would start shaking and saying strange things, with hair loose and rolling around. The priest would come and do all sorts of things and drive the spirit away!!! I wonder if those sorts of things still happen in rural India-it obviously is with kangana!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Is Padmashree really that big of an award , everyone has one lol 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If thats open intimidation, what Kangana has been doing on Twitter and interviews is actually harassment