Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

It doesn't matter how it started, the criticism of nepotism, the discrimination, malpractices, bullying, negative PR campaigns, rumour mongeringm stealing roles etc... criticism still stands independent on its own, justified.

No-one has escaped the wrath, it's just that Alia has received most of it, she has been the posterchild of nepotism, shoved down our throats.

Really? No one has escaped the wrath? Then how come no one is talking about ARK with respect to Sadak? Why don't the comments in YT talk about showing ARK his place? Isn't he nepotism ka product?

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

How interesting.. just because someone has a problem with targeting of Alia, they become jealous Alia pankhas.. but one can mock her education, looks and everything else and they are somehow superior with no jealousy but in fact doing a huge service to humanity๐Ÿ˜†

And then some members run out of things to say, so they start mocking a dead man just to get back at people.  How's that for humanity.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

And then some members run out of things to say, so they start mocking a dead man just to get back at people.  How's that for humanity.

I mocked Sushant? Where?!!

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Really? No one has escaped the wrath? Then how come no one is talking about ARK with respect to Sadak? Why don't the comments in YT talk about showing ARK his place? Isn't he nepotism ka product?

Cause Alia is there, lmao... why would you go after a pawn, when the Queen of Nepotism is standing right there in front, asking to be disliked. ๐Ÿ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

No one is doing any service to humanity, not on this forum at least๐Ÿ˜† but some keyboard warriors are indeed doing the exact same thing they initially accused killed Sushant so it's truly ironic to be honest

But who said anyone was doing any service to humanity? talk about coming up with all kinds of hyperboles to dismiss the other just side cuz you can't hear a word against nepo beti. Ridiculousness ki bhi hadd hoti hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

There's being called out by public and then there's being suppressed by threatened bigwigs in bollywood (the initial assumption) ==> are you saying those two are one and the same? 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I mocked Sushant? Where?!!

Not you, someone else did yesterday.

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

the one member who has said the most insensitive things about Sushant's death was outraged that someone brought up terrorism case of Sanjay Dutt in his cancer diagnosis thread... go figure

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Not you, someone else did yesterday.

Already spoke against it yesterday.. mocking a dead person can never be justified.. under any circumstances.. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumbledore31184

Nepotism is a very complex topic.. practices have been rampant since the time of Raj Kapoor and  Gandhiji/Nehru ... haa lekin Alia Bhatt is the poster child.. waah

I see you aren't aware of Pappu's popularity amongst the Indian population. ๐Ÿ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

but do you care for the hungry and the downtrodden? have you done your bit for the environment? do you recycle?

do you even get time to separate the landfill from the recyclable waste when you're using your time to protest systemic problems in Bollywood?

๐Ÿคฃ

I assure you I have dotted all my i's and crossed all my t's .... do I qualify to vote now? ๐Ÿ˜‰