Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: coldbrew

๐Ÿคฃ

I assure you I have dotted all my i's and crossed all my t's .... do I qualify to vote now? ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am sorry i am not in the jury to decide.. it is the wise counsel who will have to give you the go ahead...

the other day i read here (courtesy of the pro-nepotism squad) that people who are boycotting the movies etc can't even afford Netflix or other streaming media so it doesn't matter what they say... are you rich?

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

I see you aren't aware of Pappu's popularity amongst the Indian population. ๐Ÿ˜†

Also is today's generation expected to talk about Raj Kapoor? ๐Ÿ˜†

And we're expected to also comment on politics for this Bollywood movement against the mind-numbingly "complex" topic of nepotism to be relavant? ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Already spoke against it yesterday.. mocking a dead person can never be justified.. under any circumstances.. 

You did, but 90% of your post of was about condemning one side - namely those of us who dislike her - and attempting to draw a false equivalence between both sides. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: coldbrew

But who said anyone was doing any service to humanity? talk about coming up with all kinds of hyperboles to dismiss the other just side cuz you can't hear a word against nepo beti. Ridiculousness ki bhi hadd hoti hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

There's being called out by public and then there's being suppressed by threatened bigwigs in bollywood (the initial assumption) ==> are you saying those two are one and the same? 

From pro nepotism to RK RS fan to fan of Nepo Beti.. the tags I have gotten along the way๐Ÿคฃ

No.. the initial assumption was that Sushant was a victim of bullying which is exactly what keyboard warriors are doing right now.. irrespective of how you guys chose to put it.. this is not putting across your opinion.. mocking someone's education is not showing your dislike.. it's bullying.. mocking someone's looks just to be put them down is not showing your dislike.. it's bullying.. focusing all the hatred on one person when it's actually the whole system which is at fault is not showing dislike.. it's bullying

How interesting.. just because someone has a problem with targeting of Alia, they become jealous Alia pankhas.. but one can mock her education, looks and everything else and they are somehow superior with no jealousy but in fact doing a huge service to humanity๐Ÿ˜†

that makes me a jealous Alia pankha too...utha le re baba utha le...abhi ke abh...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Seriously the shit that is going on...just go and look in the Sushant wala thread.....man now the theorists have come up with 2 dead bodies which were tied together...Sushant's sister was present there and unke saamne someone tied another dead body with Sushant's body.......Man the circus that Sushant's death has become.....and in between all this drama....I can only feel sorry for his family...๐Ÿค”

Chalo atleast they have let go of Disha Saliyan for the time being....warna her poor parents.....hey Bhagwan....ye covid ka chakkar band karao please aur sabko inke kaam per lagao...

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Boy, why so much whataboutery here? Okay, today I helped the poor, saved the environment, targeted all other nepo kids and Rahul Gandhi, did I earn the privilege to press dislike on Alia's trailer or still fall short of it?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

You did, but 90% of your post of was about condemning one side - namely those of us who dislike her - and attempting to draw a false equivalence between both sides. 

Because that whole thread was filled with people indulging in mocking of someone's education/parentage/looks while one person was mocking the dead.. the person mocking the dead was wrong.. thats not even debatable.. but to think that mocking someone's education and calling their parents as saza wasn't wrong is outrageous.. you dislike Alia.. Excellent.. you dislike the trailer.. even better.. but mocking education/parentage is undeniably wrong

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Boy, why so much whataboutery here? Okay, today I helped the poor, saved the environment, targeted all other nepo kids and Rahul Gandhi, did I earn the privilege to press dislike on Alia's trailer or still fall short of it?

can you afford netflix subscription?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Male stars have been quicker in realizing the pulse of the audience compared to female stars.. Almost all of the big male actors r silent over this mass movement.. While few actresses were going all out against it.. And received backlash too.. 

And then Alia's movie trailer came along with Jahnvi's movie.. At the height of anger against nepotism and industry's apathy.. Poor girls caught in crossfire

coldbrew thumbnail

From pro nepotism to RK RS fan to fan of Nepo Beti.. the tags I have gotten along the way๐Ÿคฃ

No.. the initial assumption was that Sushant was a victim of bullying which is exactly what keyboard warriors are doing right now.. irrespective of how you guys chose to put it.. this is not putting across your opinion.. mocking someone's education is not showing your dislike.. it's bullying.. mocking someone's looks just to be put them down is not showing your dislike.. it's bullying.. focusing all the hatred on one person when it's actually the whole system which is at fault is not showing dislike.. it's bullying

Of all the things in the world, now we have to bite our tongue from mocking Alia's education... even though she sounds like an idiot with her hinglish who can't string a sentence coherently or talk about anything substantial ... except who's doing who and who's not and who's not? ๐Ÿ˜† even though she is constantly propped up as some kind of a legendary character in bollywood despite being full of hot air? Sorry not happening, people will just have to suck that one up.

Ever thought 11 million people are perhaps on to something?