Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Is hatemongering a career? Is it putting food on the table? If they don't like the product, don't buy it. Nobody is forcing them.

Making movies is a career. Why should someone stop pursuing their career just cuz of this buffoonery?! It doesn't cost people money to NOT watch a movie. Don't like it, don't watch. 

Thanks.. Wont watch

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

How interesting.. just because someone has a problem with targeting of Alia, they become jealous Alia pankhas.. but one can mock her education, looks and everything else and they are somehow superior with no jealousy but in fact doing a huge service to humanity๐Ÿ˜†

i am jealous...a drop out and uski yeh himmat ki 49 million follow on insta....how a dropout can be this smart to manipulate and buy out followers.

coldbrew thumbnail

How interesting.. just because someone has a problem with targeting of Alia, they become jealous Alia pankhas.. but one can mock her education, looks and everything else and they are somehow superior with no jealousy but in fact doing a huge service to humanity๐Ÿ˜†

You clearly missed all those deluded posts from alia pankhas who think the rest of the world is "jealoouuss" ๐Ÿ˜† And what service to humanity are alia pankhas doing here pray tell? Apart from berating 10 million people and hoping against hopes that it somehow is a defense for nepo beti's nonexistent honor? ๐Ÿ˜†

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Which is precisely my point.. it's Mahesh who should be getting maximum hatred.. not Alia.. and yet go read the comment section of the trailer.. it's all filled with Alia ko sabak sikhana

Projected hatred who knows .. but love the dislikes 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EXOL

Projected hatred who knows .. but love the dislikes 

Good for yoi๐Ÿ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Untrue.. Alia's criticism started with Sushant's death and the debate that followed about Nepotism and how it harmed Sushant.. I never say Alia is not a perfect product of nepotism.. she is.. but she has nothing to do with Sushant.. how is disliking her trailer justice for Sushant? Why the actual nepotism k products who might have actually snatched movies from Sushant not facing the heat as much as Alia? What exactly has Alia does to harm Sushant?

How come trailer of Gunjan Saxena escape the wrath? How come Jhanvi is not at the forefront of bearing the heat? Why Alia?

Disclaimer: I am not an Alia fan.. do not call me one because that would be an insult

It doesn't matter how it started, the criticism of nepotism, the discrimination, malpractices, bullying, negative PR campaigns, rumour mongeringm stealing roles etc... criticism still stands independent on its own, justified.

No-one has escaped the wrath, it's just that Alia has received most of it, she has been the posterchild of nepotism, shoved down our throats.

Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 3 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Nice timing for sadak 2 though .  Itโ€™s like digging their own grave ๐Ÿ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

The criticism of Alia - poster child of all that's wrong with Bollywood - stands independent of Sushant's death. 

There's a possible correlation between the two as well ... courtesy those character assassinations that were carried out against SSR to prop up nepotism products who were failing in comparison to SSR (RK for example)

But even if that's just a conjecture, there's nothing honorable about being an apologist of nepotism ke aulad like Alia, etc. to twist and turn and start berating public opinion for it.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: coldbrew

You clearly missed all those deluded posts from alia pankhas who think the rest of the world is "jealoouuss" ๐Ÿ˜† And what service to humanity are alia pankhas doing here pray tell? Apart from berating 10 million people and hoping against hopes that it somehow is a defense for nepo beti's nonexistent honor? ๐Ÿ˜†

No one is doing any service to humanity, not on this forum at least๐Ÿ˜† but some keyboard warriors are indeed doing the exact same thing they initially accused killed Sushant so it's truly ironic to be honest

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

Count me in that list cuz I'm making a pretty enviable number of dollars an hour while surfing the net. Some people are not familiar with the concept of multi-tasking I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†

but do you care for the hungry and the downtrodden? have you done your bit for the environment? do you recycle?

do you even get time to separate the landfill from the recyclable waste when you're using your time to protest systemic problems in Bollywood?