MiNeil SS 'The Perfectionist' updated last part on 17.10.20 at pg 40 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

haww you didnt like the movie...it was epic...mujhe haq haišŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so stupid that "Jal lijiye"šŸ¤£ but I have watched it many timesšŸ¤£ guilty pleasureā˜ŗļøšŸ˜†

Ya I remember her as a child artistšŸ˜† she also used to host some cartoon shows on starplus where she used to call herself "Miss India" arrogantlyšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

I love that song haq hai and on our MiNeil we did droll and suits them   but that jal lijiye drama šŸ¤Ŗ and that way of speaking sharmili , husky kind of voice sucks and looks fake šŸ¤£ I hate such characters  but Shahid character I liked in the film.( Minus the time when he use to act like her šŸ¤£)

Yeah..crappy was in it šŸ¤£  . hosting to acting she was popular kid back then šŸ¤£ 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 7

Hanuman Singh came back together with Naeem bi and sleeping Arya in his arms. It was early morning so he didnā€™t want to disturb Mini thinking that she might be sleeping so he opened the door with his spare key instead of ringing the bell. He entered the house and just then Arya started crying as her sleep was disturbed by Hanumanā€™s movements. He tried to pacify her and put her to sleep again but she was being cranky. ā€œArre, ladki kacchi neend mein uth gayi hai isliye chidchid kar rahi haiā€¦.lao mujhe do main ise Mini ke pas chhod aati hoon wo phir se sula degi.ā€ Naeem bi advised and took Arya in her arms. She went into Miniā€™s room only to find it empty.

Mini was sleeping peacefully in Neilā€™s arms when she heard Aryaā€™s voice. She got up rubbing her eyes and checked the clock. It was 5.00am in the morning. She thought that her dad must have return with Arya. She tried to get up but failed as Neil was holding her down with his one hand protectively wrapped around her waist. She saw him and smiled. He looked cute sleeping without any care in the world. She caressed his hair and blushed remembering last night.

Mini somehow managed to remove his hand from her waist and wore her clothes. Meanwhile Naeem bi was searching for Mini in whole house. ā€œArre ye Minni kaha hai? Apne room mein bhi nahi haiā€¦Arya ke room mein bhi nahi haiā€¦ā€ Naeem bi asked from Hanuman. Before he could have replied they saw door of Neilā€™s room opened and Mini came out from there. Both Naeem bi and Hanuman shared a look as if asking, ā€œdid you also see thatā€ But before they could have ponder over it more Mini came towards them. ā€œGood morning dad, morning Naeem biā€¦how was your journey?ā€ Mini asked yawning. ā€œNiceā€¦.it was niceā€¦very nice.ā€ Naeem bi managed to reply. ā€œAnd why my baby is crying? Come to mumma.ā€ She cooed at Arya and took her into her arms. Arya immediately clung to her and hid her face in the crook of her neck. Mini patted her back and Arya stopped crying. Mini took her to her room to put her to bed properly, covering with a blanket while she lied beside her and kept patting her gently till she slept again.

ā€œWhat was that? Did she really come out of the other room?ā€ Naeem bi asked out loud now as Mini was gone. ā€œThat wasā€¦..ā€ Hanuman Singh tried to answer but failed as he was also surprisedā€¦though happily that the distance between her daughter and son in law was reducing. ā€œā€¦.that was ā€¦.fast.ā€ Hanuman Singh completed his sentence somehow for the lack of better words and Naeem bi couldnā€™t stop but laugh. ā€œI think agar hum kuch aur din tak nahi aate toh shayad wapas aakar hume seedhe good news milti ki main phir se nanu banne wala hoon.ā€ Hanuman Singh also laughed with Naeem bi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ā€œSir, I have gone through all the database of Dr. Ishaā€™s clientele as per your instructions and I have found something interesting.ā€ Mickey informed. ā€œReally? Whats that?ā€ Neil asked. ā€œSir, I have checked all the dates on which our victims visited her for their sessions and I noticed that some Bobby Bhatia also visited on all of those dates just before or after victimā€™s sessions.ā€ Mickey informed.

ā€œShow me the database.ā€ Neil said and Mickey opened a file in computer to show him all the appointments of victims and Bobby. Hanuman also joined them and his eyes went wide when he noticed the dates. ā€œMickey, tell me the dates on which every victim died.ā€ Hanuman asked excitedly as if he had solved the mystery. Mickey told him the dates. ā€œWhat happen?ā€ Neil asked. ā€œSir, we have got the killer. Ye Bobby Bhatia hi killer haiā€¦.he visited that doctor on the same day all the victims visited her and just exactly after one day the victims died. Seeā€¦.har death case mein yahi hua hai.ā€ Hanuman explained.

ā€œYou are right officer but we cant say with surety that this Bobby Bhatia is the killer as we still donā€™t know how he did itā€¦.we still donā€™t have the weapon he used to cut down the bodiesā€¦forget itā€¦.we donā€™t even know how he murdered them and what motive he had behind it.ā€ Neil reasoned.

ā€œDonā€™t worry sir, we have got such a big lead on this case now we will find out evidence against this Bobby. Mickey, tell some of your men to go to the address mentioned by this Bobby in his profile. Follow him everywhere. Dig out all the information about him.ā€ Hanuman Singh instructed.ā€œBut that address can be wrong also.ā€ Neil said. ā€œYes, but we have to check we cant leave it just like that.ā€ Hanuman reasoned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ā€œMini, I wanted to talk to you something.ā€ Naeem bi called Mini when she was busy in kitchen giving instructions to Rani about the dinner.ā€œYa, one sec Naeem bi.ā€ Mini replied and asked Rani to make Rajma chawal in dinner. Naeem bi heard that but waited for Mini till she completed all her work. ā€œYa tell me Naeem bi what do you wanted to say?ā€ Mini asked. ā€œYou cant mend relationship just by cooking favourite food or reducing the physical distanceā€¦.it needs a conversation and understanding.ā€ Naeem bi answered.

Mini looked away embarrassed from her comment as she understood in what reference Naeem bi said it. Mini had seen questioning look in her eyes in the morning also when she came out of Neilā€™s room but that time she was not ready to talk about it so just took Arya with her went inside her room. ā€œNo my dear, donā€™t be embarrassedā€¦.In fact its very personal matter and I shouldnā€™t even have brought up this topic but I just wanted toā€¦..ā€ Naeem bi begin but Mini held her hands in assurance, ā€œNo need to give explanationā€¦I know you are my well wisher only. And donā€™t worry I have talked to Neil but its just that I am a little skeptical about it.ā€ Mini replied honestly.

ā€œI trust you. You are mature enough to take the decision but I just want to give you a adviceā€¦.kabhi kabhi hum sochne mein bahut waqt zaaya kar dete haiā€¦wo waqt jo phir dobara laut kar nahi aane walaā€¦the more we think the more complicated problem becomes.ā€ Naeem bi said. ā€œI know butā€¦I am a mother now. I can make compromises for this relationship but I donā€™t want my daughter to do so. I can see Neil has changed but if he ever goes to his old ways thenā€¦.you were there with me right? You know how I used to yearn for his attention, his time. I donā€™t want my daughter to go through that.ā€ Mini expressed her doubts.

ā€œI can only say thatā€¦jab mann mein confusion ho aur samajh na aaye ki kya decision liya jaye to apne dil ki sunni chaiye. Hamara dil hume kabhi dokha nahi deta.ā€ Naeem bi said and left from there leaving Mini to think about her advice.

Mini closed her eyes and took a deep breath. May be Naeem bi was right. May be she is over thinking. Ever since Neil has come here Arya is so happy and he is seriously trying to make up for all the time he was away from her. Mini closed her eyes to find out what her heart wants. ā€œI want mumma and papa both. Why we donā€™t live together?ā€ Aryaā€™s innocent questions buzzed in her ears. ā€œWhen I came out of unconscious state I just wanted to see your face. I cant go on alone like this anymoreā€¦I want both of you back in  my life.ā€ She could hear Neilā€™s words. ā€œNeilā€¦ā€ now she could clearly hear her own voice when she had moaned his name last night. The feeling that came alive with the memoryā€¦his touch, the comfort of his arms, the realization that she has missed him like crazy. Mini opened her eyes all of a sudden unable to go through all those emotions. She took some deep breaths again to calm down and after few seconds a beautiful and heartfelt smile graced her lips as she had finally took a decision.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ā€œSir, we have checked the address mentioned in Bobbyā€™s profile. You were right. The address was wrong. There was no Bobby Bhatia on that address in fact no person to even similar to Bobby. That house belongs to a very famous Botanist of our state. Mr. Sarab Malhotra. He is an old man. I donā€™t think unka koi relation ho sakta hai murders seā€¦killer ne aise hi jhoota address mention kiya hoga.ā€ Mickey informed.

ā€œOkā€¦.Keep searching about that Bobby. We have his photo right?ā€ Neil asked. ā€œYes sir and I have confirmed from Dr. Ishaā€™s  receptionistā€¦that girl Preet. She has identified him and said that he is indeed Bobby Bhatia who used to come for the sessions.ā€ Mickey replied and showed the photo to Neil.

Neil looked at it with suspicion as if trying to identify him. ā€œWhat happened sir?ā€ Hanuman asked him. ā€œI donā€™t knowā€¦.I feel like I have seen him somewhereā€¦.aapko aisa nahi lagta jaise kahi dekha ho ise.ā€ Neil asked. Hanuman looked at the photo, ā€œmay be but I am not sureā€¦.he looks like very normal personā€¦a young boy with turban, small moustache and beardā€¦just like every other personā€¦the boy next door.ā€ Hanuman commented. ā€œBut stillā€¦he has uncanny resemblance to someoneā€¦.to may be someone I know but donā€™t remember exactly.ā€ Neil said as he focused on the scar on the Bobbyā€™s forehead in the photo.

ā€œAnyways, keep searching for this Bobby. Check our police records first. Media ko iske bare mein abhi kuch bhi pata nahi chalna chahiyeā€¦keep it a secret for a while. Agar hamara shak galat saabit hua aur ye banda killer nahi hua to bekar mein hi tamasha khada kar denge mediawale.ā€ Neil instructed. ā€œYes sir.ā€ Mickey and Hanuman saluted him and left the office.

Neil was standing in the garden area of his house alone at night lost in the thoughts when Hanuman Singh tapped his shoulder. ā€œYou look lost. Any problem?ā€ he asked. ā€œNothingā€¦still thinking about the photo of that Bobby and that wrong address.ā€ Neil replied. ā€œOffo tum bhi naā€¦dekho ye kaam aur tension na thaane mein chhodkar aaya karo. Ghar ka time sirf gharwalo ke aur khud ke liye hai.ā€Hanuman replied as he made a drink for himself.

I cant believe youā€¦there is a serial killer on a lose how can be you so casual about it?ā€ Neil asked. ā€œHaan toh hum apna kaam theek se kar rahe hain naā€¦ab tension leke bhi kya ho jayega?ā€ Hanuman gave his opinion and finished his drink and made another one. ā€œArre, stop itā€¦Its not good for your health.ā€ Neil tried to stop him. ā€œArre main to kehta hoon tum bhi ek peg le loā€¦tumhara tension thoda kam ho jayega.ā€ Hanuman laughed and took another glass to make drink for Neil.

ā€œNo thanks, if Mini came to know then whatever little progress I have made with her will be lost at once and besides thisā€¦.I am thinking for going with Mickey on a night patrolling today.ā€ Neil replied. ā€œOh come on, Mickey will handle it. Dekho Neilā€¦parivar kitna jaruri hota hai iska ahsaas mujhe Babita ke jaane ke baad huaā€¦tumhare pas abhi mauka haiā€¦meri jaisi galti mat karna tumā€¦its important to make a balance in professional and personal life. You are learning and making effortsā€¦keep it upā€¦.kaam ka tension chhodoā€¦.ghar par family life enjoy karoā€¦come one now sonā€¦.cheers.ā€ Hanuman said as he gave him a glass and poured some whiskey into it.

Neil smiled at him. Hanuman Singh really cared for him. He was not only a good officer to work with but a caring fatherly figure for him. Neil took the glass and was about to drink when he heard Miniā€™s voice. ā€œNeilā€¦dad where are you guys?ā€ Neil immediately turned around and threw away the whiskey but Hanuman already being drunk couldnt react fast and was caught.

ā€œDadā€¦Neilā€¦.are you guys drinking?ā€ Mini asked angrily. She hated liquor and the fact that despite of her protest her dad used to drink sometimes at home. ā€œNoā€¦no we were notā€¦.this is just cold drink.ā€ Hanuman lied. Mini came closer and sniffed. ā€œGod! It smells awfulā€¦this is not cold drink dad.You cant fool me like this. I donā€™t know what you guys like about this alcoholā€¦neither smell is good nor the taste.ā€ Mini said as she made a face like she was about to puke. ā€œAnd Neilā€¦.dad ko toh main samjha samjha ke thak gayi but tum bhi?ā€ Mini shook her head dejectedly.

ā€œNoā€¦I was notā€¦I mean I havenā€™t touched itā€¦look my glass is empty. I was stopping dad but he was forcing me to have it.ā€ Neil gave explanation. He earned a glare from Hanuman Singh for targeting him like that. ā€œDad, its very badā€¦.you were trying to force him to drink?ā€ Mini asked unable to believe. ā€œI didnā€™t knowā€¦pyar mein insaan itna gir jaata hai ki apne pita samaan insaan ko fasane se pehle zara bhi nahi sochta.ā€ Hanuman taunted. Neil just gave him helpless looks gesturing towards Mini. ā€œDad, its enough nowā€¦.go to sleep and tum Neilā€¦chalo tum bhi andar.ā€ Mini ordered and both the men obeyed her quietly.

Neil was going inside the house when he got a call from Mickey. ā€œSir, aap aane wale the na aaj night patrolling ke liye?ā€ he asked. ā€œI have changed my mind. You guys carry on and let me know if there is anything important.ā€ Neil replied as he remembered Hanumanā€™s advice.

Arya took Mini and Neil to her room and asked them to sleep with her tonight. She demanded a story from Neil and lullaby from Mini like always. After sometime Arya slept holding their hands. Neil and Mini got up after sometime to leave for their respective room. Neil was about to go in his room when he noticed Mini was following him. He turned around and looked at her, ā€œMini, you need something?ā€ he asked. Mini just shook her head in no. ā€œThen whatā€¦.ā€ Neil asked again but stopped in between as he looked at her again. She had her eyelids down and playing with the corner of her night shirt nervously and was also blushing slightly. ā€œF**k! She wants to spend the night with me again. I thought that last night all that happened in flow and wont repeat anytime soon but she wants me again.ā€ Neil realized as he read her body language and without any word pulled her inside the room and closed the door.

ā€œI love you cheese cake.ā€ He whispered before engaging her in a deep kiss. ā€œI love you too.ā€ Mini could barely reply when she felt his hands had started working to remove her clothes without wasting anytime. He kissed every inch of her body and caressed her sensitive body parts. ā€œI want to say something.ā€ Mini said when he lifted her up and took her to the bed. ā€œShshshā€¦not now. Just let me love you and taste you cheese cake.ā€ Neil put his finger on her mouth and came on top of her.

ā€œIts important. Let me say it.ā€ Mini said as she caught his hand which was caressing her thighs and was about to move inside  her panty. She knew after that she will not be in a position to form any sensible sentence so she had to say it now. ā€œWhat?ā€ he asked irritated from the interruption. ā€œI have took my decision.ā€ Mini replied. Neil suddenly came out of the passionate haze as the meaning of her words sunk in. She had finally decided whether she will be coming back to him or not. But why she is saying this now? Does it mean her answer is yes and she wants to celebrate like this or her answer is no and this is just a final goodbye sex. He sat up straight on the bed and waited for the judgment of his fate.

ā€œNeil, I have thought a lot about it andā€¦.ā€ Mini started saying and Neil looked at her. She looked nervous. ā€œHell! He was almost sure now that she is gonna say no to him.ā€ He thought and his heart broke just at the thought of it. ā€œNeilā€¦I want you back in my life. Both me and Arya will come with you. We will be a family once again.ā€ Mini said in one breath. Neil looked up at her unable to believe what she said. ā€œAre you sure? You and Aryaā€¦we will live together again?ā€ Neil asked holding her hands as he wanted to hear it one more time for confirmation. ā€œYesā€¦yes.ā€ Mini smiled at him.

Neil kissed her pouring down all his love. ā€œThank you so much for giving me another chance." Neil said between the kisses. He resumed what he left and his fingers started working on her core and Mini struggled to say something more but couldnt, only moans came out of her mouth. Just before he was about to enter her she held him by the shoulders and said, "I have placed my trust in you. Dont do anything to make me regret this decision." "I wont disappoint you I promise.ā€ Neil said and Mini hugged him tightly in response. The instant their bare bodies touched the fire ignited in their hearts and it consumed both of them in its heat. They spent the night celebrating their reunion and love feasting on each others body and lying buried inside each other.

to be continued....

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I love that song haq hai and on our MiNeil we did droll and suits them   but that jal lijiye drama šŸ¤Ŗ and that way of speaking sharmili , husky kind of voice sucks and looks fake šŸ¤£ I hate such characters  but Shahid character I liked in the film.( Minus the time when he use to act like her šŸ¤£)

Yeah..crappy was in it šŸ¤£  . hosting to acting she was popular kid back then šŸ¤£ 

My Mini in ruhani ishq story was same...inspired from her only...all jal lijiye...radha and meera vibesšŸ¤£ I enjoyed writing that onešŸ¤£

Anj_01 thumbnail

what is it? I cant seešŸ˜†

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Again parda šŸ˜† who is Bobby ? Manmeet ? His father ? Good bye sex šŸ¤£ MiNeil are really unique  So will Neil do something which will break Mini's trust  again ? Looks like you have planned something .Parda again šŸ¤£

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

My Mini in ruhani ishq story was same...inspired from her only...all jal lijiye...radha and meera vibesšŸ¤£ I enjoyed writing that onešŸ¤£

I don't like such character girls šŸ¤£ looks so fake re. 

Krithzz thumbnail

Anjali ..update the page number 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Anjali ..update the page number 

Ya forgot to updatešŸ˜†

Anj_01 thumbnail

Again parda šŸ˜† who is Bobby ? Manmeet ? His father ? Good bye sex šŸ¤£ MiNeil are really unique  So will Neil do something which will break Mini's trust  again ? Looks like you have planned something .Parda again šŸ¤£

Killer ke bare mein pardašŸ˜†

Baki neil will mess up againšŸ¤£ mini phir gaaliya degišŸ¤£