thanks for appreciation

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Part 5&6

You remember the nicknames😆

Cheese cake 😋

ya all were asking to give nickname here also as i gave it in all my stories thats why...

hope everyone liked it.

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bobby was in love with mini and more he was a good friend still we hated him during holi track and for this single reason we want him to get bashing in all FFs🤣 you can imagine then our hatred for crappy  🤣but Bobby  was real friend . Last scene with Mini  he was sweet like one real friend but not crappy re 😡 she and  that haddi hanging between  MiNeil thought itself made me go mad from the day of her entry and add to it she is panoti also 😈 but your logic of adding her in stories I get it now 🤣 and agree .

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anjali we loved the nickname and it was in character of this MiNeil . 😉🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Bobby was in love with mini and more he was a good friend still we hated him during holi track and for this single reason we want him to get bashing in all FFs🤣 you can imagine then our hatred for crappy  🤣but Bobby  was real friend . Last scene with Mini  he was sweet like one real friend but not crappy re 😡 she and  that haddi hanging between  MiNeil thought itself made me go mad from the day of her entry and add to it she is panoti also 😈 but your logic of adding her in stories I get it now 🤣 and agree .

ya no doubt that she is a panoti afterall show ended with the entry of her cursed character😡

and she was creepy crappy as hell🤢....I remember I even bashed that little innocent child artist who played haddi🤣 that much we used to hate both of them...abhi bhi it will be the same agar show laut aaye toh with same story and actors.....after the show's end....wo junoon nahi raha nafrat ka 🤣 but....as i said villains are necessary part of stories😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Anjali we loved the nickname and it was in character of this MiNeil . 😉🤗

thanks

i thought it was childish😆

Krithzz thumbnail

no offence to  actor  but can never accept those panoti's even now re 🤣 my junoon is still there and high  🤣 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

no offence to  actor  but can never accept those panoti's even now re 🤣 my junoon is still there and high  🤣 

remember she played amrita rao's cousin in vivah movie😆 she was cute there. cant believe she is same person🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

remember she played amrita rao's cousin in vivah movie😆 she was cute there. cant believe she is same person🤣

I never liked there also 🤣 that jiji jiji was irritating and so was amrita character 🤣 but I had liked crappy once as child actress but I remember as child artist also she use to get arrogant child roles and she use to move her eye brows in same way even then 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

I never liked there also 🤣 that jiji jiji was irritating and so was amrita character 🤣 but I had liked crappy once as child actress but I remember as child artist also she use to get arrogant child roles and she use to move her eye brows in same way even then 🤣

haww you didnt like the movie...it was epic...mujhe haq hai🤣🤣 so stupid that "Jal lijiye"🤣 but I have watched it many times🤣 guilty pleasure☺️😆

Ya I remember her as a child artist😆 she also used to host some cartoon shows on starplus where she used to call herself "Miss India" arrogantly🤪🤣