Naagin 4

Lal Tekdi Mandir Raaz-My Version

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What’s your version of Lal Tekdi Mandir raaz? 

Imo the current one is too meh and not up to the mark.

So here is my version of the raaz

The Fallen Naag

Fallen naag was the closest companion of the God once. He was God’s favourite. One day, After being impressed by him, God blessed him with shape shifting powers. And Naagmani was incised on his forehead, that made him even more powerful. It made him think he was superior to others.

His sense of superiority and entitlement channeled his ego. He began to think everything and everyone are inferior to him. 

He unleashed hell upon Naaglok, and was going to do the same with humans. But God interrupted him. He banished him from naaglok, took away his Naagmani, And cursed him to be petrified until the end of time. Or until naags and naagins stop their tandav, and naagmani is engraved back to his forehead.

Lal tekdi mandir is where he was petrified. Naags and Naagin tandav 24*7 to stop him from waking up and to full fill his desire to destroy humans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting

But ye sab sochna Mukku aur Mrinal ki bus ki baat nai hai😆

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya258

Interesting

But ye sab sochna Mukku aur Mrinal ki bus ki baat nai hai😆

Priya Ekta maiya ki creative writing team mein akal toh hai nahi tabhi toh dekho aaj kya halat hogayi hai naagin series ki 🤣

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Priya Ekta maiya ki creative writing team mein akal toh hai nahi tabhi toh dekho aaj kya halat hogayi hai naagin series ki 🤣

Fir bhi har seasons me wahi writers ko leti hai🤣

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya258

Fir bhi har seasons me wahi writers ko leti hai🤣

Writers ko sirf ek thing aati copy paste karna uske alwa aata kya tabhi toh dekho jo previous season hua usko hi copy paste karke new wine ke tour pe present kar dete hai 🤣