mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I think people are now going overboard. They are dragging Kareena into the limelight for no rhyme or reason, and spewing hate.

Her comments on nepotism are being taken out of context and the right-wing is jumping into the fray.

This is disturbing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

In Bebo’s own words, ofcourse she ‘finds the whole discussion completely weird.’ How much do these guys pay their PR companies? Wasted money if you ask me. How about a simple ‘I understand where people are coming from, we have an opportunity/platform and it’s our responsibility to ensure we make the most of those chances.” Aamir must be thinking, kabhi toh chup kiya karo.😆

She looks so agitated. Guess the recent backlash has really touched a nerve of these Nepo kids. 

Edited by sev.puri - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sev.puri

In Bebo’s own words, ofcourse she ‘finds the whole discussion completely weird.’ How much do these guys pay their PR companies? Wasted money if you ask me. How about a simple ‘I understand where people are coming from, we have an opportunity/platform and it’s our responsibility to ensure we make the most of those chances.”

She looks so agitated. Guess the recent backlash has really touched a nerve of these Nepo kids. 

Yeah I agree that would have been a sensible answer.

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

On the matter of eugenics, Saif Ali Khan writes, "Three reporters from the websites BollywoodLife, The Quint and Elle India, made a point of saying that all I did was use big words like eugenics and genetics. I think it’s extremely relevant in a conversation on nepotism, which means family favouritism, to talk about genetics and eugenics. Eugenics means well born and in a movie context, the genes (the DNA we’re born with, not the blue trousers we wear) of, let’s say Dharmendra’s son or Amitabh Bachchan’s son or for that matter, Sharmila Tagore’s son come into play."

“Because people are interested in what their children will be like and whether they will have the genes of their parents, in terms of their talent. If you need another example, then take race horses. We take a derby winner, mate him with the right mate and see if we can create another grand national winner. So, in that sense, this is the relationship between genetics and star kids. Hope that’s clear?”

Nope, it's not.

First of all, for those who don’t know, eugenics is the science of improving a population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics – something Hitler once tried to do, if you remember. Secondly, did he just compare people to racehorses? Also, is he implying that only people born in Bollywood homes are “good horses”?

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Uh oh, time to release some Taimur pics 😆

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

On the matter of eugenics, Saif Ali Khan writes, "Three reporters from the websites BollywoodLife, The Quint and Elle India, made a point of saying that all I did was use big words like eugenics and genetics. I think it’s extremely relevant in a conversation on nepotism, which means family favouritism, to talk about genetics and eugenics. Eugenics means well born and in a movie context, the genes (the DNA we’re born with, not the blue trousers we wear) of, let’s say Dharmendra’s son or Amitabh Bachchan’s son or for that matter, Sharmila Tagore’s son come into play."

“Because people are interested in what their children will be like and whether they will have the genes of their parents, in terms of their talent. If you need another example, then take race horses. We take a derby winner, mate him with the right mate and see if we can create another grand national winner. So, in that sense, this is the relationship between genetics and star kids. Hope that’s clear?”

Nope, it's not.

First of all, for those who don’t know, eugenics is the science of improving a population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics – something Hitler once tried to do, if you remember. Secondly, did he just compare people to racehorses? Also, is he implying that only people born in Bollywood homes are “good horses”?

Good lord...... what is this idiotIf Saif going  on about horses and eugenics?????😣😖. He doesn’t even know wat the term “eugenics” means. And he’s painted as an “well-read “ , “cultured “ Prince by his PR machinery. 🤬. STFU dude , if u have no idea about what you are talking about.

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Uh oh, time to release some Taimur pics 😆

And also time to release an article on how she has shown way to womankind by working throughout her pregnancy and after that as well😆

CuttingChai thumbnail

KKK should be dragged. If other starkids are getting some hate, so should these Kapoor brother and sister duo. Most of the time they are treated with kid gloves however dumb their statements are. When it comes to Kapoor kids nepotism becomes family legacy. N no KKK isn't a good actress or a pretty one IMO.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

And also time to release an article on how she has shown way to womankind by working throughout her pregnancy and after that as well😆

And also time for posts about her "continued relevance" because she's so incredibly talented (and, of course, her nepo status/being chummy with kjo has nothing to do with getting roles). 🤣

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like Kareena Kapoor but i will like to give credit where it is due

She is one of the very few Bollywood actors who are not paying to get followers on insta .

Rather she is doing all efforts by herself by wishing ppl like pc and katrina on their bdays to attract their followers 

I appreciate her for that.