Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Why will she be happy she's trending on Twitter? This is not the first time, and certainly not the last time. 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dedh

So what? We're supposed to bow down to "queen" Kareena because she has followers on Instagram?  

You did not get my point 😆

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I never understood how Kareena from c grade Poo acting went on to becomes one of the greatest actress. She played no substantial character. She is a below average actress. Many tv actresses are better. Overacting ki dukan hai kareena.

Saif and Kareena made the most racist comments in Bollywood and it doesn’t seem it comes out of ignorance or slip of tongue. They Do believe that they are superior creators due to their so called white genes. 

And wtf is Eugenics argument?? He doesn’t have slightest idea about science or history. 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

You did not get my point 😆

Or maybe I got it just fine? Just because she, allegedly, does not have bought followers on social media, doesn't make her less of a twat, nor does it have a positive influence on her acting skills.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dedh

Or maybe I got it just fine? Just because she, allegedly, does not have bought followers on social media, doesn't make her less of a twat, nor does it have a positive influence on her acting skills.

She has very less number of followers compared to the stardom she thinks she has

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

She has very less number of followers compared to the stardom she thinks she has

OK, you lost me there quite a bit, but now I think I know what you were trying to say. ;) Anyway, her and Saif don't make a good impression, to put it mildly. 

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dnt worry about her she was feeling left out hence she commented otherwise she hardly says anything. She wants attention

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

if this guy gets called "intellectual" "wise"  etc , imagine what the rest of Bollywood's intelligence level is ...

men in Bollywood get away with a lot of idiotic comments, where as women make about the same idiotic comments and they're called bimbos and ditzy etc..

what about the himbos?

most of these ppl college drop outs or get paid degrees, just for the namesake. They don’t have any exposure to the normal world or it’s struggles.