Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

In Bebo’s own words, ofcourse she ‘finds the whole discussion completely weird.’ How much do these guys pay their PR companies? Wasted money if you ask me. 

Indian PR agents are very very bad. Most of them have no training, no public relations degree and no real experience. For instance, Rohini Iyer is just a college dropout. They use their connections and luck to get into the field and know nothing about it. They think good PR is just bombarding the media with positive articles or spreading negative stuff about their rivals. 

priya185 thumbnail

I think she speaks without thinking and disagree with her on the nepotism comments to an extent. Insiders have access and can easily get projects this includes Arjun Kapoor and others. Alia is able to snatch projects from others due to her godfather’s influence and nepotism

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In Bebo’s own words, ofcourse she ‘finds the whole discussion completely weird.’ How much do these guys pay their PR companies? Wasted money if you ask me. How about a simple ‘I understand where people are coming from, we have an opportunity/platform and it’s our responsibility to ensure we make the most of those chances.” Aamir must be thinking, kabhi toh chup kiya karo.😆

She looks so agitated. Guess the recent backlash has really touched a nerve of these Nepo kids. 

Kyun chup baithegi woh. Audition diya hai Bebo ne LSC ke liye. Nepotism nahi merit pe mili jain usko LSC. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Indian PR agents are very very bad. Most of them have no training, no public relations degree and no real experience. For instance, Rohini Iyer is just a college dropout. They use their connections and luck to get into the field and know nothing about it. They think good PR is just bombarding the media with positive articles or spreading negative stuff about their rivals. 

Aisa hota toh mintyji duniya ki best PR hoti.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Trending is good no ❤️

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Sounds like a cesspool of upper class, elite folks with no alternative career choice. For a moment, I legit thought Sara Khan had this whole PR thing figured out. She had so much goodwill, despite being a nepo kid. In fact, she owned the whole nepo thing, amongst many other things. But alas, even her PR machinery failed her after a while.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sounds like a cesspool of upper class, elite folks with no alternative career choice. 

Pretty much. I've never seen anything like it before. In India, these PR guys do more promotion of themselves than of their clients. I've seen both Rohini Iyer and Prabhat Choudhary brag about themselves at the expense of their clients - they have continuous articles coming out about how they saved their clients from certain doom and disaster. It makes the actors they promote look like fools. 

PR is supposed to be seamless and silent and look like it's not even there while still creating a favorable environment. Instead they guys take out media articles about their clients screw-ups and problems and how they saved them. 🤣

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this is actually good news.

Kareena bhondu ko uski bhondupane ki khabar honi chahiye.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Like her Grandpa once said..any publicity is good publicity 😆 she must be smiling looking at her name trending.. 

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

KKK should be dragged. If other starkids are getting some hate, so should these Kapoor brother and sister duo. Most of the time they are treated with kid gloves however dumb their statements are. When it comes to Kapoor kids nepotism becomes family legacy. N no KKK isn't a good actress or a pretty one IMO.

Better late then never...no people are not doing overbroad...these indifferent creatures deserves every piece of shit that they are getting..how i wish RK gets it too..Don't Understand how he always manages to get away 😡😡😡😡