Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Time for another interview with Barkha .

“If you don’t like then don’t trend me on Twitter . Don’t watch my movies. It’s simple” 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

I don't like Kareena Kapoor but i will like to give credit where it is due

She is one of the very few Bollywood actors who are not paying to get followers on insta .

Rather she is doing all efforts by herself by wishing ppl like pc and katrina on their bdays to attract their followers 

I appreciate her for that. 

So what? We're supposed to bow down to "queen" Kareena because she has followers on Instagram?  

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kkk must be on cloud nine seeing her name trending on twitter.....😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dedh

So what? We're supposed to bow down to "queen" Kareena because she has followers on Instagram?  

😆

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I've also said that KKK (Kareena) was a closeted racist, and she married a man that believes in Eugenics. Kareena has made racist comments before, and she's also not a good actress. Nothing she's done is substainial. All of her roles can be a piece of cake for the other talented actresses that the directors could pool from, but they refuse to. They refuse to because they are obessessed with star kids. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

I've also said that KKK (Kareena) was a closeted racist, and she married a man that believes in Eugenics. Kareena has made racist comments before, and she's also not a good actress. Nothing she's done is substainial. All of her roles can be a piece of cake for the other talented actresses that the directors could pool from, but they refuse to. They refuse to because they are obessessed with star kids. 

Some people say she never said the kaali billi thing though 🤔

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

On the matter of eugenics, Saif Ali Khan writes, "Three reporters from the websites BollywoodLife, The Quint and Elle India, made a point of saying that all I did was use big words like eugenics and genetics. I think it’s extremely relevant in a conversation on nepotism, which means family favouritism, to talk about genetics and eugenics. Eugenics means well born and in a movie context, the genes (the DNA we’re born with, not the blue trousers we wear) of, let’s say Dharmendra’s son or Amitabh Bachchan’s son or for that matter, Sharmila Tagore’s son come into play."

“Because people are interested in what their children will be like and whether they will have the genes of their parents, in terms of their talent. If you need another example, then take race horses. We take a derby winner, mate him with the right mate and see if we can create another grand national winner. So, in that sense, this is the relationship between genetics and star kids. Hope that’s clear?”

Nope, it's not.

First of all, for those who don’t know, eugenics is the science of improving a population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics – something Hitler once tried to do, if you remember. Secondly, did he just compare people to racehorses? Also, is he implying that only people born in Bollywood homes are “good horses”?

@bold: What did I just read? 😳

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane

Welcome to bollywood 😆

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Welcome to bollywood 😆

Highly distasteful, IMO. 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane

if this guy gets called "intellectual" "wise"  etc , imagine what the rest of Bollywood's intelligence level is ...

men in Bollywood get away with a lot of idiotic comments, where as women make about the same idiotic comments and they're called bimbos and ditzy etc..

what about the himbos?