Anita is Amazing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

It has been one year Naagin3 ended.At the end of it Ekta maata's so called surprise came that was revealing Vish as negative that too Kusarp Naagin with two head

After one year I was seeing Vish on screen.What to say about AnitaShe is just gorgeousHer style her grace her dialouge delivery impressd me

Even if she is playing negative,I just admire her actingShe is such an actress who makes negative roles also entertaining and enjoyable.

I enjoyed her yesterday.She is amazing at her work.

Well to talk about Vish.In S3's beginning She was shown positive helping Bela but she was like she could do anything to take revenge.She wasn't merciful.Then she was turned into negative shocking all of us.Then again her heart changed and became positive stand by Bela as a friend.But at the last scene of S3 finale,she was revealed as negative two headed snake.There is no head or tail how and when she turned that way.

I don't know what she did in N4 but here she is negative.And today Bela is going to kill her.I adored BeVish's friendship so never expected Ekta would destroy it again like she did with Shivanya-Sesha

Once Against Shivanya ---Sesha Stay tuned to Negative only 🤢Her HKP character behind MLs is 😡 Killed/Stabbed many times  Shivanya 😲 

Dumb Shivangi failed to kill her 🤪 Now gonna +ve  Adaa ❤️Deserve better why not she play New Character of positive instead of old One turning 🤪

Vish have this multiple changes to positive negative Now negative  she played villain way early in N4 killing Manyata😲

Nayan fiasco next Assist cum fooling brinda  change getup to mundika 😈before shalaka 😛 

Vish Deserves this killing 👍🏼 That too in Bela hands  gonna watch this bit 👍🏼One reason found to like finale😛 Hope She don't come back 😆 

Anita is a treat to watch on screen. She is super glam, graceful and an astounding performer. Vish is my favorite right from the fab entry she made in season 3, episode 2 till now.

(Loved her as Shagun in YHM too)

Anita Is Amazing. She Is My One Of Favorite Tv Actress. As A Naagin She Rocked. Even As A Negative One.