Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heer was right when she called him henpecked. The way Jharna snatched the phone outta his handsšŸ˜³šŸ™„ And their conversations - V, Good-morning  and J, good morning in kiddos voice.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's not redemption according to me it's like he want to free himself from accusations and prove himself right in front of his bhabi,even he talks rudely to Harak Singh family currently he is just manerless person in this condition he lacks manners to like his family. He need a very solid redemption I think that's why they re bringing negative kinnar Karina Back to show Virat redemption that will be solid redemption if he will be able to save Heer from evil Karina.

Soham is Varun blood he is proving it daily total ehsanframosh 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

The actor who plays Virat is not very good with expressions....even when he and heer were in love ...he still came across a little blank at times In the face .. Like we didnā€™t see the meaning of his words and actions in his face ....but I do like him as Virat...and heers over animated expressions used to balance them out as a couple ...So maybe thatā€™s why we are feeling like heā€™s  cold ...even in the hospital with heer lying there in serious condition ..he just looked at her ...we couldnā€™t see any sympathy , love , concern or any emotion in his face ,...I expected something ..not that blankness ...šŸ¤”...

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You know I seriously wanted to express this but decided not to, for fear of offending fans.  He had improved so much In post lock down episodes but I donā€™t know what happened recentlyšŸ™„ I absolutely canā€™t tell when heā€™s sad, happy, angry, indifferent......nothing! Because his expression is the same in every scene. Like you said, Heer is saving the day in their scenes.  

One of his FCs asked today, who is missing Viheerā€™s romance n wants to see them back together?  I wanted to say ā€œnot meā€ cause the Jodi has no life now. Like no chemistry. Anyhow, Simba liked the post ...so letā€™s see what the future holds.