Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I thought the pre-cap for Monday was a dream but I’ve seen on Instagram, pictures of Heer with a bandaid on her forehead posing with a nurse. {looks like a hospital) Also there were her grandfather and Rohan. So, maybe Sohum injured her.😡😡

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: burnnotice

I thought the pre-cap for Monday was a dream but I’ve seen on Instagram, pictures of Heer with a bandaid on her forehead posing with a nurse. {looks like a hospital) Also there were her grandfather and Rohan. So, maybe Sohum injured her.😡😡

I hope not ....I really liked the way Soham protected Heer ..I hope his love for his sister is greater than his dislike for kinnars and he accepts her for what she is 😇.....but harak Singh also wanted to kill heer as a child when he found out she was a kinnar ....and afterwards he accepted her and loves her...so I hope Soham does the same...🙏

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Royal--

This is most stupid and illogical thing they are showing😂. Heer is educated girl but still doesn't know that she is not a girl.🤪 Harak singh and preeto protected her from outside the world ..they dont allow her to watch TV,use mobile,internet and to makes friends ...but if you remembered she had full knowledge about rose day,teddy day and valentine's day and other side Virat doesn't know anything about this cos of his strict family rules. Heer ko is sab ki knowledge ho skate hai but yeh nhi pata chala aajtak ki wo kinner hai.😂 anyways let's see when heer well get to know that she is transgender.

She's not a transgender. People find all the terminologies confusing so it's understanding you made that mistake. A transgender is a person who does not identify with the sex they were assigned at birth. The feeling that you were born as the wrong sex (born in the wrong body), as in the gender you identify/ relate with is opposite to the sex you were born with. For example, a transgender is born as either male or female, but feels they do not conform to the gender standards society has for each sex. So a transgender male is a someone born as male with male reproductive system but feels they do not at all conform to the idea of masculinity that society expects of males and rather may relate to feminine traits. Same goes for a transgender female who feels they do not conform to the idea of femininity that society expects of females and rather relates to masculine traits. Many of times, transgender people choose to go for surgery in order to physically align themselves with their perceived gender identities .

On the other hand in soumya and heer's case, they were both not born with a fully developed female reproductive system that could identify them as female, but they also do not have a fully developed male reproductive system that can define them as male either, and there of course hasn't been given any real clarification on this apart from saying that they are not full women, which suggests they are intersex. 

burnnotice thumbnail

Well in today’s episode, his reaction to finding out that Heer is a Kinnar, is absolutely worse than Virat. He’s lost his mind. 😡😡

burnnotice thumbnail

You are absolutely correct in explaining the difference  between transgender and intersex. But when I watch the episodes with subtitles, Kinnar is translated as transgender. 

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

She's not a transgender. People find all the terminologies confusing so it's understanding you made that mistake. A transgender is a person who does not identify with the sex they were assigned at birth. The feeling that you were born as the wrong sex (born in the wrong body), as in the gender you identify/ relate with is opposite to the sex you were born with. For example, a transgender is born as either male or female, but feels they do not conform to the gender standards society has for each sex. So a transgender male is a someone born as male with male reproductive system but feels they do not at all conform to the idea of masculinity that society expects of males and rather may relate to feminine traits. Same goes for a transgender female who feels they do not conform to the idea of femininity that society expects of females and rather relates to masculine traits. Many of times, transgender people choose to go for surgery in order to physically align themselves with their perceived gender identities .

On the other hand in soumya and heer's case, they were both not born with a fully developed female reproductive system that could identify them as female, but they also do not have a fully developed male reproductive system that can define them as male either, and there of course hasn't been given any real clarification on this apart from saying that they are not full women, which suggests they are intersex. 

thank you so much for the clarification.😊

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Gurvinder srslly what's wrong with this lady... Virat trust her blindly but what she doing with him?? Taking advantage of his trust? 😣 btw makers totally forget  about Viart's dadu... he really needs him right now...he needs someone who gives him right advice at this time. Gurvinder is totally useless.

And yes Soham ...now he will become biggest enemy of Heer's life ...I just can't wait to see when Virat will accept heer and stand with her like a shield.

Edited by --Royal-- - 3 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I’m more disappointed with Soham than Virat to be honest. Where’s Sohams brotherly love gone to..?Just because his sister suffers a physical deformity he must hate her. Is it her fault that she was born  incomplete.....he’s known her ever since she was born...so his rejection of her is actually far worse than virats ...😔🤦🏽‍♀️

burnnotice thumbnail

I second that. Though the whole shooting incident was a dream, I’m disappointed at his reaction. He hates her to the core. Smh! 

burnnotice thumbnail

Gurvinder was forced to do it by her MIL, she tried to deny at first but had to do it. But why the hell was she going on and on about them getting engaged, even though V was protesting? I was like, stopppp! 

And what’s up with V showing off his engagement ring in the pre-cap....it might not have been deliberate but the way he was sticking out that finger🤣🤣🤣🤣