Could Virat become Heers biggest supporter ....? Future track

Posted: 3 years ago

I was shocked when Virat abandoned Heer after coming to know she was a kinnar. The way they had written their love story ....it really seemed that he would never desert her and I had thought he would have still gone through with the wedding. And now we are seeing his disgust because he can’t  digest the fact that she’s not a complete woman....but a eunuch rather.. and we are seeing him trying to force Himself to forget her and accept Jarna. But I think he’s going to realise that he loves heer ..no matter what she is and thAt he would rathér be with her than anyone else. And harak Singh and Preeto told him that if he accepts heer as a kinnar and still wants to marry her they would not stop him. Furthermore Nutan told Malika that if Virat marries heer knowing that she is a kinnar then their love story would be even greater than Harman  and soumyaS as harman did not know soumya was a kinnar when he married her. So I have a feeling that this is the future track. Virat accepting heer despite being a kinnar and then becoming her biggest protector and supporter....

Nice take. Right now, Virat is a confused character. He hates Heer and seems absolutely  disgusted around her, yet, he’s always up in her face provoking her. I mean, why can’t he just mind his own business and leave her alone! Like him, I too am confused. Smh.

Originally posted by burnnotice

Nice take. Right now, Virat is a confused character. He hates Heer and seems absolutely  disgusted around her, yet, he’s always up in her face provoking her. I mean, why can’t he just mind his own business and leave her alone! Like him, I too am confused. Smh.

he’s still in love with her...that’s why he cAnt forget about her  ....but I think he’s always disliked kinnars ,..so his old prejudices are flaring  up....he’ll have to accept heer for what she is ...and once that happens ,..he’ll fight the world for her. But I also want to see Heer fight the world ...at the moment preeto and harak Singh are hiding her identity..and that is no way to live ,.heer herself doesn’t know what she is .. So there’s lots of interesting revelations to come out.  Shakti is getting the highest trps at the moment ...because the story is very interesting and the actors are all doing a great job....I’m really enjoying the show ...even more than I did during the Harman soumya track 😀

Yes, his dislike for kinnars is constant. The show is pretty interesting now....and the rising trp reflects that. I’m enjoying  the other storylines too, well except for Virat and Jharna😎 Excited about Daljjet and Gurwinder story and Heer’s identity coming out and the after effects. 

Yes, his dislike for kinnars is constant. The show is pretty interesting now....and the rising trp reflects that. I’m enjoying  the other storylines too, well except for Virat and Jharna😎 Excited about Daljjet and Gurwinder story and Heer’s identity coming out and the after effects. 

yes daljiet and gurwinder not being able to have kids ...and daljiet being the one who is having the problem ...may somehow relate to virat or his family  eventually accepting Heers identity...because virats family is extremely prejudiced....preeto and harak Singh were the same initially  ...but they eventually grew to accept soumya ....so there’s lots to show ...😀

[QUOTE=Indira1211]

I was shocked when Virat abandoned Heer after coming to know she was a kinnar. The way they had written their love story ....it really seemed that he would never desert her and I had thought he would have still gone through with the wedding. And now we are seeing his disgust because he can’t  digest the fact that she’s not a complete woman....but a eunuch rather.. and we are seeing him trying to force Himself to forget her and accept Jarna. But I think he’s going to realise that he loves heer ..no matter what she is and thAt he would rathér be with her than anyone else. And harak Singh and Preeto told him that if he accepts heer as a kinnar and still wants to marry her they would not stop him. Furthermore Nutan told Malika that if Virat marries heer knowing that she is a kinnar then their love story would be even greater than Harman  and soumyaS as harman did not know soumya was a kinnar when he married her. So I have a feeling that this is the future track. Virat accepting heer despite being a kinnar and then becoming her biggest protector and supporter....

[/QUOTES

Don't know about future tracks but currently Virat is beyond redemption what he done to other kinnars on mandir and in return kinnars also curse him tujhe bhi patthar padega I think future me esa jarur hoga but today he is troubling Heer from eating food with Jharna that disgusted me how can he stoop so low

I agree with you. Virat’s character is going down hill. I understand his hurt and anger, even his hatred. But today’s episode he acted like a scorned man and so bitchy. I mean tipping over the bottle of hot sauce on her burger? 🙄🙄 Sorry that guy wasn’t able to give him a good thrashing. Why can’t he just ignore her, like she’s doing him And then Jharna 🤮 She’s so awful, even to Gurvinder😡😡 

The writers need to get their act together or the ratings will drop. I don’t wanna see Virat behaving so silly. 

I just wanna say ....Virat trying hard to show that he hates heer to the core...that's why he doing all these silly things ..he nvr like that before...he was rude too in staring but he nvr try to trouble anyone..the way he imagine Heer around him looks like soon he will realize that he loves Heer more than anything...and jharna ...who give her admission in Virat's clg during Corona pandemic.🙄 what she thinks if she is with Virat 24*7 so she can control his heart or feelings?? 🥱 and Virat karo jitna karna hai but I know but bahut jald tum hi is Heer ke liye  sab se ladte nazar aaoge.😌

I agree with you. Virat’s character is going down hill. I understand his hurt and anger, even his hatred. But today’s episode he acted like a scorned man and so bitchy. I mean tipping over the bottle of hot sauce on her burger? 🙄🙄 Sorry that guy wasn’t able to give him a good thrashing. Why can’t he just ignore her, like she’s doing him And then Jharna 🤮 She’s so awful, even to Gurvinder😡😡 

The writers need to get their act together or the ratings will drop. I don’t wanna see Virat behaving so silly. 

Gurvinder is another dumb character her father is inspector still she tolerate so much only in her pati love her character need growth she is just spineless character who tolerate all atyachars even Jharna have more power than her in Virat home 😐

I have just started watching this show.. Heer is labeled as a Kinnar.. Was she tested?  Any doctor's report?  Can someone please give some highlight on the background...  Is Somuya her mom? Found this article: https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-8851-a   ..  I do not know if this is true..

And who is the lady who is trying to instigate Soham?

Thanks..

Edited by kit0kat - 3 years ago