Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

No heer so No protest from Virat side.😂😂😂 as he said...he become emotionless now.😬 

And I loved the girls fight 😛😍😂 Damn Virat ko hona chahye tha waha...he missed this.😍😂😂😂😂

Edited by --Royal-- - 3 years ago
burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yesterday’s episode was good. I enjoyed the girls fight too. I’m team Heer😂😎

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What a disgrace Saumyas kids turned out to be 

Soham is lucky he was taken in and raised in a rich family ...dudes shitting all over that 

what a loser 

--Royal-- thumbnail

I m totally understand Virat behaviour and anger towards Heer ... cos he hates Kinners frm the start and ofcos his family environment too but What's wrng with soham ???he literally was ready to sell heer ?? 😣 and the way pushed heer in today epis.😡 After today epis I m little worried for heer ...can Virat just realise his mistake asap?🥺 I badly want to see Virat will stand with heer now pls.😕 

burnnotice thumbnail

I could understand Virat’s anger and dislike....he wants nothing to do with her, but why is he behaving so girly with all the taunting? Today he angered me so much when he followed her after she was asked to leave the college just to rub his victory in her face.🙄 Don’t get me started with Soham. The minute he tried to sell Heer off was the limit. And that push, There’s no redemption for him. 😡😡

--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

I could understand Virat’s anger and dislike....he wants nothing to do with her, but why is he behaving so girly with all the taunting? Today he angered me so much when he followed her after she was asked to leave the college just to rub his victory in her face.🙄 Don’t get me started with Soham. The minute he tried to sell Heer off was the limit. And that push, There’s no redemption for him. 😡😡

@bold - well I expected this... it was part of the challenge they made...if heer was in Virat place....she will do the same I think. 

burnnotice thumbnail

I don’t think Heer would have done that.

--Royal-- thumbnail

Heer took Kinners help...may this thing irked Virat more🤨 anyways in the new promo they showed two incident...one is ..someone kidnapped Heer.....its Virat I think not sure?? 🧐 and second is heer meet with an accident and Virat looks worried and comes to meet her? 

Can't wait for  next week.

burnnotice thumbnail

Oh, someone tried to kidnap Heer? I must have missed that. I wonder who was driving the car that hit Heer🤔 And the new montage! I can’t wait for next week’s episodes tho Jharna is annoying as hell. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes daljiet and gurwinder not being able to have kids ...and daljiet being the one who is having the problem ...may somehow relate to virat or his family  eventually accepting Heers identity...because virats family is extremely prejudiced....preeto and harak Singh were the same initially  ...but they eventually grew to accept soumya ....so there’s lots to show ...😀

It was nice to see Harak Singh accepting Soumya. But the CV's came up with Nihal track & destroyed Haya's beautiful chemistry.