Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat still loves heer.☺ soon very soon he will accept that...yup 😬 

Ok Heer's accident ...well I think Virat's dad and bro is behind this ???...in the precap i think is Dalijit who's trying to kill heer and Virat catched him.🤨 btw I don't want iska blame Virat par aaye.?😒 

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, it looks like Virat’s brother in the pre-cap. The second episode was really good. Heer was superb. 

--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

Yes, it looks like Virat’s brother in the pre-cap. The second episode was really good. Heer was superb. 

Well I think accident is done by Soham .🤔..but why the hell Virat's bro trying to kill heer? Thank god Virat save heer and let's see what Virat will do to know that his bro is trying to kill heer?

--Royal-- thumbnail

According to new spoiler Nutan to die in the show. 😟☹ 

burnnotice thumbnail

Oh wow! I don’t know but her acting was not good at all in yesterday’s episode. She had a good amount of screen time but failed to shine. 

--Royal-- thumbnail

According to TC spoiler she give her life to save Virat..Virat will feel guilty about this...and his heart start melting towards them.

Just wondering who's trying to harm Virat ??🤔🤨

burnnotice thumbnail

Hmmmmmm, Okay. I doubt V’s family will try to harm him. Maybe it’s Soham.....tho he hates kinnars, maybe he’s covering his tracks after trying to kill Heer. Now that’s a mystery.

--Royal-- thumbnail

No ....i know Virat's family beats him badly many times ( morons they are🤬) but nvr ever will try to harm him...anyways ya maybe it soham ...lets see ...btw now Virat will protect heer...can't wait to see this.. 😍

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Virat character is going downhill daily, Marti h to mare his non human dialogues shows even he lack humanity, khi esa na ho jab CVS Virat ko redem Krna shuru kre tab tak audience ka Virat ke liye love khtm ho jae

--Royal-- thumbnail

I guess Virat's redemption track is started already....after today epis I can say this atleast.🤔

Peecap- Virat's wedding gets fixed.😟 and Soham again try to sell heer?? 

Edited by --Royal-- - 3 years ago