Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

In Sting operation - Revelations are as following, entire text as he spoke :

I knew a guy who worked with Sandip Singh. He was part of my choreography team. He was in Sandip’s direction team. I had called him up to ask if the news was true. He told me that Disha was called to party by them. They beeped names. so they called her.She understood that something wrong was about to happen to her .So she had told Sushant. He is always ready to do anything for anyone.He is a good friend.He had helped me too. So, she called him up. But Sushant did not know that they already knew about it. Then later they did what they had to and Sushant always took the side of the truth. He used to get irritated if something bad happened to someone. He used to fight for it. So it occurred to him that he would reveal everything to media and expressing his thoughts to Sandip Singh was wrong.

If he had just called the media and not said anything to Sandip, nothing would have happened either to Disha and him and Sandeep’s plans would’ve flopped. That guy told me that as soon as Sandip got to know about it , he told them. He went and told it to them.

Why did he have to tell them? If he had kept mum, Sushant would have been safe, the truth would have come out and Sandip Singh’s name would not have been dragged in this too and they knew. Sushant did not know that they knew and then they went to his house

to party and just because SSR did not know that they knew. He was okay with them coming over and either later at night they killed him and they left or else next morning, they gathered the house helps , got the door opened and after the house helps left, they possibly murdered him. There are two possibiltles  

Further when asked more about Disha's case, he revealed :

This is related to Disha's case, that why he changed 50 sims in 5 days. The guy who changed one sim card in 4 years, changed 50 sims in 6 days. The guy told me that Disha has called Sushant and told him and Sushant told Sandip Singh that he was about to reveal everything to media.Finished. The  whole was done in 2 phone calls. Maybe disha called him for help and he used to stand for what is right. He did a mistake too , he shouldn't have called sandip singh. He trusted him and told it to him. Sandip also went ahead and told it to them.Now what will you say ?

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Alright guys, I updated the first page with whatever I could gather and remember and I'll try updating the post with prominent news as soon as I can so that people won't have to scroll through all pages. If you check it, please do let me know if I missed anything and post any reference links if possible? ^^

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Reposting my comment again. I want to clarify by one thing I dint mean black magic. 

She caught him in a very low phase. Perhaps lowest phase. Sonchiriya bombed badly. And one more thing which a lot of people don't believe in but I do. And then this rebound relationship with Rhea happened. 

I firmly believe Sushant even gave someone like Rhea a chance is because he was at his lowest - blinds planted against him, character assassination, film performance, Bollywood folks distancing themselves from him due to gossip and just generally etc. This is  when even the best of  the  best people can end up in the wrong crowd..and this is where malicious folks prey on people like Sushant. 

I refuse to believe Sushant would have  even entertained someone such as Rhea if he had a strong support system around him or if he had the ability to take on these obnoxious Bollywood folks in spite of everything going on around him..but he was only human. Rhea took advantage of Sushant's vulnerable state. 

priya185 thumbnail

I hope Sushant's family lawyer does not divulge further case details in interviews

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shogun

Yo, a few quick questions to his fans and well-wishers... 

How do you gauge the "justice" in this situation? What if you don't like or agree with the results of the CBI investigation? Then what's next?!  Y'all fought so hard to get him to the CBI probe but would the narrative change to "all Indian justice system is corrupt" if you don't like what the results extract? Just asking for perspectives, that's all. 

I can speak for myself. As long as I get the answers or explanations of the below, I'd be okay - 

**Sensitive content alert** 

1. Inclined position death ? What is it ? And if not inclined position, then with toes touching the ground or foot along the bedside and touching the bed, how'd one be hanged till suffocation ? Any plausible explanation which doesnt counter the basic knowledge of physics or reflex of our body etc. 

2. His eyes and tongue. 

3. Bruises on his body. 

4. CCTV footage which was aparently working. 

5. How did police declare suicide despite having information on possible attack on him. 

If CBI's investigation brings an outcome that's not-so-pleasant, as long as it explains the above, wud be fine with me. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Can someone pla answer i may have missed this detail but was Disha murdered same day as the party she went to? Or after few days? 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Is this all true - Watch from 9:19  - It's terrible if it is true.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANSA7aB1DEg[/YOUTUBE]

so if it's true and I doubt it because someone said to them that disha called sushant... Blah blah blah and so reha what she  has to do in this case then? Links? And if disha know that something would happen to her why she didn't phone the police? Or she didnn't Call some family member her brother or  some friends someone more close to her than Sushant? She had just a working relationship with sushant never seen pics of them togheter she could call Aishwarya she worked with her in 3 film come on

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

In Sting operation - Revelations are as following, entire text as he spoke :

I knew a guy who worked with Sandip Singh. He was part of my choreography team. He was in Sandip’s direction team. I had called him up to ask if the news was true. He told me that Disha was called to party by them. They beeped names. so they called her.She understood that something wrong was about to happen to her .So she had told Sushant. He is always ready to do anything for anyone.He is a good friend.He had helped me too. So, she called him up. But Sushant did not know that they already knew about it. Then later they did what they had to and Sushant always took the side of the truth. He used to get irritated if something bad happened to someone. He used to fight for it. So it occurred to him that he would reveal everything to media and expressing his thoughts to Sandip Singh was wrong.

If he had just called the media and not said anything to Sandip, nothing would have happened either to Disha and him and Sandeep’s plans would’ve flopped. That guy told me that as soon as Sandip got to know about it , he told them. He went and told it to them.

Why did he have to tell them? If he had kept mum, Sushant would have been safe, the truth would have come out and Sandip Singh’s name would not have been dragged in this too and they knew. Sushant did not know that they knew and then they went to his house

to party and just because SSR did not know that they knew. He was okay with them coming over and either later at night they killed him and they left or else next morning, they gathered the house helps , got the door opened and after the house helps left, they possibly murdered him. There are two possibiltles  

Further when asked more about Disha's case, he revealed :

This is related to Disha's case, that why he changed 50 sims in 5 days. The guy who changed one sim card in 4 years, changed 50 sims in 6 days. The guy told me that Disha has called Sushant and told him and Sushant told Sandip Singh that he was about to reveal everything to media.Finished. The  whole was done in 2 phone calls. Maybe disha called him for help and he used to stand for what is right. He did a mistake too , he shouldn't have called sandip singh. He trusted him and told it to him. Sandip also went ahead and told it to them.Now what will you say ?

This is seriously messed-up. Damn it Sushant, if only you hadn't trusted the wrongest people 😭 Sandip should be summoned ASAP and questioned

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Everyone who has followed this case has been asking to interrogate that Sandip Guy and Pithani guy. They seemed to be changing statements and we already knew they know more than they want us to believe. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Can someone pla answer i may have missed this detail but was Disha murdered same day as the party she went to? Or after few days? 

The same night. On the 8th.