Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Padmavat mai kiya message thaa be?

This is actually not the topic of discussion.

To answer your question though:

Bahut the. Casteism, Islamophobia, Trans wala phobia, irresponsible depiction of sensitive Indian customs, distortion of history, distortion of fiction (the poem) to suit narratives, ityaadi ityaadi

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tapori

This is actually not the topic of discussion.

To answer your question though:

Bahut the. Casteism, Islamophobia, Trans wala phobia, irresponsible depiction of sensitive Indian customs, distortion of history, distortion of fiction (the poem) to suit narratives, ityaadi ityaadi

No those are your interpretation, I am asking what message you are talking about? Because if I am not mistaken the movie did had fcuk all message😂

Haiwan thumbnail

No those are your interpretation, I am asking what message you are talking about? Because if I am not mistaken the movie did had fcuk all message😂

What was the message according to you? 🤔

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tapori

What was the message according to you? 🤔

There was no message😂

SLB chutiye ke movie main message kaun dhunta hain. It was basically retelling of Padmavat poem but in SLB's version where he tried to put his usual Mughal-E-Azam setting with GOT style.

Usme itne non existent messages wessages dhune ka kaam Swara Bhaskar jaise chamano ka, tera nahi😂.

It was the most common, ek tha raja, ek thi rani, dono maar gaye, khatam kahani😂

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail

There was no message😂

SLB chutiye ke movie main message kaun dhunta hain. It was basically retelling of Padmavat poem but in SLB's version where he tried to put his usual Mughal-E-Azam setting with GOT style.

Usme itne non existent messages wessages dhune ka kaam Swara Bhaskar jaise chamano ka, tera nahi😂.

It was the most common, ek tha raja, ek thi rani, dono maar gaye, khatam kahani😂

You must watch this https://youtu.be/xwihPlmHQlA

🤣