Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Millenium Squad

Posted: 3 years ago

yeaahhh, we had so much expectations from that movie. The trailer seemed soo damm interesting

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was so disappointed with Mohenjo Daro, I always wanted to watch a good BW movie on ancient History, and was excited to watch the movie but it disappointed me so much especially coming from a director like Ashutosh 😩

Dilwale ( though I didn't expect much from Rohit Shetty direction but still, I thought, movie would be good but turned out to be bad 😒

Kalank obviously. 😣

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shivaay. Had high expectations after the trailer. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Befikre

I remember that after Yash Chopra passed away, Adi shared a whole imaginary conversation with him to announce this film. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thugs of Hindustan.

Matlab b$$$$$$d tatti kar diya tatti.

I had booked a Conference Room, and invited all my team members to watch the trailer together, at work. This included many folks who're not into Bollywood. Naak kataa diya. Chu$$$$n ne trailer mein hi hag diya.

After that telling trailer I had very little expectations from the movie, which they again managed to fail with flying colors.

Edit: TM - I loved Padmavat. I thoroughly hated the message and the beautification of the climax, and all those undertones. But I LOVED the movie. I am an SLB fan. Still love watching ALL those music videos. BTW, I must have seen the Padmavat trailer at least a 100 times (from Padmavati to Padmavat days), and shown it to non-Bollywood folks dozens of times. ðŸ˜†

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

kalank, zero and thugs of hindustan

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thugs of Hindustan 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

padmavaat

Houseful 4 (not funny at all)

Thappad (was 7out of 10 could have been better like shown what happens after 5 to 10 years)

panipat 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tapori

Thugs of Hindustan.

Matlab b$$$$$$d tatti kar diya tatti.

I had booked a Conference Room, and invited all my team members to watch the trailer together, at work. This included many folks who're not into Bollywood. Naak kataa diya. Chu$$$$n ne trailer mein hi hag diya.

After that telling trailer I had very little expectations from the movie, which they again managed to fail with flying colors.

Edit: TM - I loved Padmavat. I thoroughly hated the message and the beautification of the climax, and all those undertones. But I LOVED the movie. I am an SLB fan. Still love watching ALL those music videos. BTW, I must have seen the Padmavat trailer at least a 100 times (from Padmavati to Padmavat days), and shown it to non-Bollywood folks dozens of times. ðŸ˜†

Padmavat mai kiya message thaa be?

AB_RB thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Batman Vs Superman Dawn of Justice

Godzilla -1998

Love both. Both story line fits the routine Indian story and screenplay and so much fun imo. 

But the fans hated both because it is not what they wanted I guess.