Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just came across this.Omg i cant stop laughing 🤣

Now she can do Naagin dance officially😆 :

Looking at Ishaani, i remember telling long back that "At this rate i hope she doesnt do Naagin role in Naagin series "...Ab wohi ho raha hai.🤣....i never knew my tongue has lot of power😆

It seems  SC and NM are takkar in everything😆...Ishaani aagayi thi Dhinku ko takkar dene keliye😆...ab Naagin aagayi to give takkar to NKYBF😆

I'm already imagining CGI tongue protruding out of her ...🤣

Not sure how she would look saying such Dialogues 😆  :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDeHwkjB0dq/?igshid=wuqgpa07nf6t

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Is this for real?!? Can’t believe SC is picking such crappy projects. 

Had high expectations from both NM and SC after Ishqbaaaz as they played such a fabulous roles in it.

What a downhill of career for both of them due to their choices of projects! UGH!!!🤔 

It’s really disappointing to see when your favourites making bad choices, when they have potential to do so well by picking projects wisely.😒

SC: From IB to Sanjaivini and Naagin... 😳

NM: From IB to NKYBF (that web series)! 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

why is the only question that came to my mind

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Is this for real?!? Can’t believe SC is picking such crappy projects. 

Had high expectations from both NM and SC after Ishqbaaaz as they played such a fabulous roles in it.

What a downhill of career for both of them due to their choices of projects! UGH!!!🤔 

It’s really disappointing to see when your favourites making bad choices, when they have potential to do so well by picking projects wisely.😒

SC: From IB to Sanjaivini and Naagin... 😳

NM: From IB to NKYBF (that web series)! 

While choosing Ishaani toh i can still understand that she might have thought that the character would have some potential..Naagin toh she deliberately chose it knowing well how lame it will be..So i can only pity her at this point🤷‍♀️

As for favourites ,For me toh they stopped being favourites after IB with 3 A ended 😆..Looking at Ishaani and Dhinku I was only pitying and trolling them 😆.Potential toh they themselves dont value it..I think TV actors value only hype and brand of the show..i mean whatever gets at top  trps wohi genre choose karo however shitty it is 😆..NM toh i came to conclusion that he wants to do any lame wanna be youth however worse it may be..SC toh i guess she is copying SJ in making career choices as AY said..or May be lockdown pe yehi offer hi mila hai isko ? 😆 And also i heard she wanted to do supernatural shows..Idk aisa kya interesting hai supernatural shows mein other than playing makki,snake,eagle,or peacock 😆

TBH at this point i can only troll them😆 ...Thats how i  get some entertainment in a different way 🤣

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

why is the only question that came to my mind

😆

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

While choosing Ishaani toh i can still understand that she might have thought that the character would have some potential..Naagin toh she deliberately chose it knowing well how lame it will be..So i can only pity her at this point🤷‍♀️

As for favourites ,For me toh they stopped being favourites after IB with 3 A ended 😆..Looking at Ishaani and Dhinku I was only pitying and trolling them 😆.Potential toh they themselves dont value it..I think TV actors value only hype and brand of the show..i mean whatever gets at top  trps wohi genre choose karo however shitty it is 😆..NM toh i came to conclusion that he wants to do any lame wanna be youth however worse it may be..SC toh i guess she is copying SJ in making career choices as AY said..or May be lockdown pe yehi offer hi mila hai isko ? 😆 And also i heard she wanted to do supernatural shows..Idk aisa kya interesting hai supernatural shows mein other than playing makki,snake,eagle,or peacock 😆

TBH at this point i can only troll them😆 ...Thats how i  get some entertainment in a different way 🤣

Challo Ishaani Wala show SP par tha, tabhi SC nai Kiya, thinking it will be good but we all know what it turned out to be. 🤣 But she celebrates “Ishaani” like some master piece lol (SC’s insta post today). 😆

Naagin is a bad choice - same rinse and repeat plot with weird creatures lol. It’s just terrible seeing SC doing such role after playing Anika.😳

I agree, TV lots blindly follow anything which is currently being hyped or fits the current trend, chahain kitna hi crap kyun na ho.😆

Completely agree with the bold text: SC is taking SJ route, first trying hard with them “glamorous” photos on social media and now Naagin.... really a facepalm moment. 😆

Or NM Kai upar young youth character karnai ka bhoot sawar hai. I can’t believe how he agreed for NKYBF - it was awful. Like complete Dhinku level.  

Both deserve trolling with the kind of choices they have been making after IB.😆

It’s like both SC and NM are competing with each other for who is better at picking crappy projects!😆 I have to admit both are giving tough competition to each other.🤣

Let’s see how her Naagin and cheel Stuff turns out - already expecting it to be LOL worthy stuff.🤣

On the other note:

IB has been a trendsetter and because of SSO and Anika, still have a soft corner for both NM and SC and want both of them to do well in career.🥺♥️ They got so much fame from IB and if acted wisely, they could have utilised this success to do potentially good stuff but they are completely wasting their talent after IB! 

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Challo Ishaani Wala show SP par tha, tabhi SC nai Kiya, thinking it will be good but we all know what it turned out to be. 🤣 But she celebrates “Ishaani” like some master piece lol (SC’s insta post today). 😆

Naagin is a bad choice - same rinse and repeat plot with weird creatures lol. It’s just terrible seeing SC doing such role after playing Anika.😳

I agree, TV lots blindly follow anything which is currently being hyped or fits the current trend, chahain kitna hi crap kyun na ho.😆

Completely agree with the bold text: SC is taking SJ route, first trying hard with them “glamorous” photos on social media and now Naagin.... really a facepalm moment. 😆

Or NM Kai upar young youth character karnai ka bhoot sawar hai. I can’t believe how he agreed for NKYBF - it was awful. Like complete Dhinku level.  

Both deserve trolling with the kind of choices they have been making after IB.😆

It’s like both SC and NM are competing with each other for who is better at picking crappy projects!😆 I have to admit both are giving tough competition to each other.🤣

Let’s see how her Naagin and cheel Stuff turns out - already expecting it to be LOL worthy stuff.🤣

On the other note:

IB has been a trendsetter and because of SSO and Anika, still have a soft corner for both NM and SC and want both of them to do well in career.🥺♥️ They got so much fame from IB and if acted wisely, they could have utilised this success to do potentially good stuff but they are completely wasting their talent after IB! 

Lmao i just saw her insta post 🤣  ...She thinks its the best show 🙄

@bold

Ikr....its not new..She clearly thinks Ishani is multilayered like onion aur kya kya pata nahi ..I think these actors depends on their obsessive fans for the feedback...Her fans toh keep on hailing anything shitty thing she do..She is clearly in Delusion if she believes her fangirls...🤷‍♀️

NM toh..come on he still thinks Dhinku is awesome sauce and He was praising that shitty NKYBF like it is some master piece,Even he depends on his obsessive fans for feedback..His fangirls toh were praising awful Dhinku and that NKYBF in the hashtags..

Ofcourse i also have  soft corner for both of them and i will always have because of Anika and SSO....i always give credit where it is due...but when they chose to do lame stuff toh what can we do.🤷‍♀️😆.Regarding Talent toh i wonder whether they forgot their acting skills looking at Dhinku and Ishani..They should choose roles or shows which suits them  for their Talent to come out...For SC she can never be another Anika in future.....I feel she is not cut for TV shows anymore unless it is some Sony shows.,All other channels are creating shitty stuff only...I think its  better if she do web series but again looking at NM's Dhinku-2 ( sumer)  i dont think she makes better choices there also if she get chance in webseries ...she clearly is on her self destructive path whenever she chose Naagin🤷‍♀️ ...May be next time also she copies SJ and do some shitty webseries like Thanhayaan ( SJ and Barun's show) or whatever it is...sorry i dont remember the name of that webseries 🤣

Free_Rein thumbnail

^^ Forgot to add..ofcourse Naagin will be epic lulzfest for sure 🤣

BTW what is cheel or cheel stuff ? 😆

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Lmao i just saw her insta post 🤣  ...She thinks its the best show 🙄

@bold

Ikr....its not new..She clearly thinks Ishani is multilayered like onion aur kya kya pata nahi ..I think these actors depends on their obsessive fans for the feedback...Her fans toh keep on hailing anything shitty thing she do..She is clearly in Delusion if she believes her fangirls...🤷‍♀️

NM toh..come on he still thinks Dhinku is awesome sauce and He was praising that shitty NKYBF like it is some master piece,Even he depends on his obsessive fans for feedback..His fangirls toh were praising awful Dhinku and that NKYBF in the hashtags..

Ofcourse i also have  soft corner for both of them and i will always have because of Anika and SSO....i always give credit where it is due...but when they chose to do lame stuff toh what can we do.🤷‍♀️😆.Regarding Talent toh i wonder whether they forgot their acting skills looking at Dhinku and Ishani..They should choose roles or shows which suits them  for their Talent to come out...For SC she can never be another Anika in future.....I feel she is not cut for TV shows anymore unless it is some Sony shows.,All other channels are creating shitty stuff only...I think its  better if she do web series but again looking at NM's Dhinku-2 ( sumer)  i dont think she makes better choices there also if she get chance in webseries ...she clearly is on her self destructive path whenever she chose Naagin🤷‍♀️ ...May be next time also she copies SJ and do some shitty webseries like Thanhayaan ( SJ and Barun's show) or whatever it is...sorry i dont remember the name of that webseries 🤣

Ikr! smiley36SC toh wrote a whole essay for Ishaani in her Insta post for completing 1 year. “Best show, character, cast”, blah...blah..blah.... Or IB Kai 4 years complete honai mein just general caption dal Kai, ek group photo chipka Di. smiley36smiley44

“Onion lady” LOL.smiley37 Seriously overhyping that unforgettable role. 

NM as well. Like ek bhi dhang ka project nahi kiya after IB and treating that NKYBF as some blockbuster web series. 😆Someone needs to knock some sense into him.

Yeah both of their few blind fangirls hype their crappy stuff like it’s some master piece. In return, these guys gets excited and please those fans further by doing this kinda stuff.

Every time I look forward to their project but the moment it’s details are given out, it turns out to be absolute garbage lol.😂

I think at this stage, both probably need a good PR or some mentor who can advice them to pick good projects.🤔

Ahh yeah I remember that “Tanhiyaan” web series of SJ. 🤣Omg that was bad! No story imo.😆 Haha yeah looking at the way SC is following SJ steps who know she might end up doing web series too (no comments about content being good here!).😂

Not sure how SC will look in other TV shows. But other than IB, whatever she has done so far, she was terrible like QH and Sanjivini and now Naagin (I can bet this one to give us many LOL worthy moments😎) will join the list too.😂

Let’s see... Still hoping that one day both NM and SC might give a surprise by doing/picking good stuff. Otherwise they should be ready to get trolled for giving us Lolzy stuff! 😆😎